Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Another one joins the fold. Pew and indeed pew!
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    But who is it?
  • This is still my game of the gen by far, however…I can’t play it again, just doesn’t hold me. I don’t know if it’s because it was part of the worst time in my life that I was playing it, or because it’s a one and done type thing for me with nothing really pulling me back. But…still my absolute favourite game this gen so far.
  • It's too much game for me to play again. It required full effort and I loved it but it's a (glorious) one and done for my tastes. Would love to wipe the slate clean and have another go from cold though.
  • Conversely it's my go to game if I want just a brief bit of pew pew to switch off my brain.  I'll just pop in on from time to time and play until I die, however long that might be.
  • Verecocha wrote:
    This is still my game of the gen by far, however…I can’t play it again, just doesn’t hold me. I don’t know if it’s because it was part of the worst time in my life that I was playing it, or because it’s a one and done type thing for me with nothing really pulling me back. But…still my absolute favourite game this gen so far.

I bought it at launch and have had a long break before jumping back in. It feels quite fresh again now. I'm finding more collectibles and have the tower mode to go at. It's also really confusing me and I'm awful at it.

Just wondering if anyone else has a technical issue with audio (PS5)? Occasionally the sound cuts out momentarily. This is regardless of playing with headphones, soundbar or surround and seems to coincide with loading in a new area or element.
  • tin_robot wrote:
    Conversely it's my go to game if I want just a brief bit of pew pew to switch off my brain.  I'll just pop in on from time to time and play until I die, however long that might be.

I think it will appeal to me then as I'm often firing up Galaga or Metal Slug just to have a quick 10 minute pew pew, or Streets of Rage for a quick 10 minute bish bosh.
  • How does one Pew Pew briefly? Just about my only gripe with the game was that it was a bit of a bum numb type best suited to loooong sessions.

No audio issues here.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    The tower is great for quick pew pew.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    How does one Pew Pew briefly? Just about my only gripe with the game was that it was a bit of a bum numb type best suited to loooong sessions.

No audio issues here.

Save and quit?

b0r1s wrote:
    The tower is great for quick pew pew.

Agreed.
  • Could never bring myself to save and quit for this, which is unusual for me. I think I did it once. Was more of a full flow 'in the zone' or nothing thing.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!