Forza Horizon 5 - FNF NEVER DIE
  • Holy CRAP that's exciting
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Argh. Bank holiday here in Glasgow, why couldn’t we have had it NOW?
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Work-shy layabouts.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • I don’t know why I get Extreme-E press releases, but I do. Imagine my surprise when today’s is all about a partnership with Forza.

94351bc8f41743669cf361eaa5c6b7d0?width=580&height=580
    Beginning on July 19, Forza Horizon 5 players will be able to get behind the wheel of Extreme E’s ODYSSEY 21 for Series 10 of Horizon Mexico, experiencing four weeks of unmissable racing action on the Festival Playlist.

Players can check back regularly to complete new events and challenges to unlock unique variants of the ODYSSEY 21 which represent each of the ten teams currently competing in the 2022 Extreme E championship and gear up for the off-road trails ahead with Extreme E race suits. Not only that, but players can also look out for new Extreme E themed collectibles, billboards and race dressing as part of Forza Horizon 5’s Evolving World.

Another unique aspect of this update is how each season of the Festival Playlist in Series 10 is inspired by the real-world Extreme E race calendar with new challenges and Seasonal Championships taking drivers to different locations in Mexico every week where they can push the ODYSSEY 21 to its limit in Dirt and Cross Country races.

In the Summer “Island X Prix” season, players will be racing along the east coast by Playa Azul; Autumn brings the “Energy X Prix” to the city of Guanajuato; Winter accelerates the action to the “Copper X Prix” Canyon; and finally, the competition heats up for the Spring finale as competitors race through the “Desert X Prix” Baja in Dunas Blancas.

e9610b82abf24318bc418f4cc9e27c9b.jpg?width=580&height=870

0b7d242a3830400395b618509ac70d44?width=580&height=580
  • This is actually a really good sponsorship fit. Extreme E races often look a lot like people playing Horizon.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    poprock wrote:
    I don’t know why I get Extreme-E press releases

I think it's because you used to date the CEO and there was this one time you were out at this exclusive venue and bumped into Paul McCartney and were spitballing and were like he's got his name literally all over Car and she was like yeah let's do that and it never quite worked out for the two of your but you're still friends and yeah she's done well for herself.
  • Is it today?? Is it TODAY?? WHAT TIME??
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    poprock wrote:
    I don’t know why I get Extreme-E press releases

I think it's because you used to date the CEO and there was this one time you were out at this exclusive venue and bumped into Paul McCartney and were spitballing and were like he's got his name literally all over Car and she was like yeah let's do that and it never quite worked out for the two of your but you're still friends and yeah she's done well for herself.

Lol
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Meant with the greatest love of course.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    What a badger.
  • I don’t even like the Beatles.

(Didn’t say that to Macca, obvs.)
  • 25 mins to go and it's HOT WHEEEEEEELZ
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Super
    Hot
    Wheels
  • It's so hot the track has melted
  • For the authentic, immersive Mexico experience, just take your Xbox and telly outside.
  • Good to see they've added a save file recovery function with the update.
  • Well this is fun
  • For some reason it downloaded my expansion to my non ssd external drive so it kept crashing just in case it happens to anyone else.

Looks like they have gated performance classes so you start off in B and unlock A, S1 and S2 as you progress.
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Well this is fun

If installing is hoot. FUCKING MORANS ramming the servers. GIVE ME SOME HOT SAWCE NAAH.
  • Kind of annoying that everyone has to download this even if they won’t buy it. Space is at a premium on my series S and 12 extra gb isn’t a quantity I have spare
  • Well this is fun

If installing is hoot. FUCKING MORANS ramming the servers. GIVE ME SOME HOT SAWCE NAW.

I installed it just after 5. So don't blame me!
  • I have to say I particularly like the way the massive update for the dlc doesn’t actually include the dlc that you then have to download separately
    The Forum Herald™
  • Played the first hour or so. Its really, really bloody good.

Took that roll indicator off right away though. But I do like the added effect of gravity they've got here now. The different types of track too, all class, especially the flume ones, so much fun throwing your car into the corners on it.

So far so very, very good then. As expected. Gonna be a fucking hoot on Friday and I can't wait. Early start?
  • Played the first hour or so. Its really, really bloody good.

Took that roll indicator off right away though. But I do like the added effect of gravity they've got here now. The different types of track too, all class, especially the flume ones, so much fun throwing your car into the corners on it.

So far so very, very good then. As expected. Gonna be a fucking hoot on Friday and I can't wait. Early start?

Early start is a big thumbs up for me.
    9pm?
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Played the first hour or so. Its really, really bloody good.

So far so very, very good then. As expected. Gonna be a fucking hoot on Friday and I can't wait.

Spot on.

• I've also noticed (so far) a distinct lack of areas with no sides to the track. Those bits could be a right fucker in the old one so it's nice to see them make it virtually impossible to go over the edge.

I'm sure someone at some point will prove that wrong though, lol.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    There’s a few and I found ‘em. To the spreadsheet…
  • I've also noticed (so far) a distinct lack of areas with no sides to the track. Those bits could be a right fucker in the old one so it's nice to see them make it virtually impossible to go over the edge.

I'm sure someone at some point will prove that wrong though, lol.

I've gone off a few times already and I love the fact that you can continue to drive around under and around the tracks
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    ^ Impromptu bonus board hunt takes the sting out of a fall.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!