Rank your favourite forumites
  • It always struck me as odd when people experience a nervous/mental breakdown online and decide to burn all bridges to what are effectively strangers.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    How the fuck am I below tempy this is a conspiracy.
  • Also, I should be in every favorites list including Ronaldinho's! (He luvs my muscles)
  • I am sad that nobody has mentioned me on either favourites or worst lists
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.

Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    WORST LIST

NFL Jersey man
    Player1
    Erection pill man
    Any forumite who likes fantasy
    Nintendo
    Tiger as he demoted me
    Edge forum staff
    Aloy
    The female poster everyone thought was Adkm
    Wookie cos he's list mental
    Lawro
    Ozno for sending me weekly ascii dick pics
    Everyone

Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that.

Touche
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Actually, I know this is a silly non-serious thread, but I want to give some love to DynamiteReady and tin_robot, but these two forumites reached out to me in different ways when I was at a weak point in my life and it was a rare time when I exposed my weaknesses to the forum.  Thank you, guys, and thanks to you too, Gonz.  I wasn’t really able to express to you at the time how appreciative I was or how much of what you said meant to me.  I don’t ever forget that sort of thing, I’m just not often able to express it.  :)
    Get schwifty.
  • Raiziel wrote:
    Actually, I know this is a silly non-serious thread, but I want to give some love to DynamiteReady and TinRobot (I am going to edit this post to get their exact handles right), but these two forumites reached out to me in different ways when I was at a weak point in my life and it was a rare time when I exposed my weaknesses to the forum. Thank you, guys, and thanks to you too, Gonz. I wasn’t really able to express to you at the time how appreciative I was or how much of what you said meant to me. I don’t ever forget that sort of thing, I’m just not often able to express it. :)

Thanks Raiz
    Spoiler:

But srsly, you are one fabulous poster, and this is a first rate community. Even muz a bit
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Raiziel wrote:
    Actually, I know this is a silly non-serious thread, but I want to give some love to DynamiteReady and TinRobot (I am going to edit this post to get their exact handles right), but these two forumites reached out to me in different ways when I was at a weak point in my life and it was a rare time when I exposed my weaknesses to the forum. Thank you, guys, and thanks to you too, Gonz. I wasn’t really able to express to you at the time how appreciative I was or how much of what you said meant to me. I don’t ever forget that sort of thing, I’m just not often able to express it. :)

Thanks Raiz
    Spoiler:

:) Honestly, Gonz, you publicly gave a lot of helpful feedback. I just wasn’t in the right headspace where I could properly respond. I’m sorry about that. I wish I was better at getting this sort of thing over to people when I should, but that’s a failing I’ve never been very good at.
    Get schwifty.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Raiziel wrote:

Ah man.

Peace & Love, Raiz... I mean, I don't want to embarrass myself here, but at that time, I needed those PMs as much as you did.

So thank you too.

Also very glad this board led to such a remarkable outcome for you and your family.

This place more than has it's moments. :)
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • I'm the shittest forumite

As someone has said before, “you’re the worst thing about the forum”. 
    [1]
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I know, just didn’t want to mention it. :)

I have it on authority that it was meant in jest, though, but you took it seriously. :)
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • In context it didn't seem funny but I probably deserved it. :)
  • Worth a chalice at least.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • hunk wrote:
    It always struck me as odd when people experience a nervous/mental breakdown online and decide to burn all bridges to what are effectively strangers.

Wow, way to call me out hunk.
  • No, not you cinty!
    You're a good egg...

(sigh)

Was more in response to the Lawro meltdown.
  • Happy new year.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • hunk wrote:
    No, not you cinty!
    You're a good egg...

(sigh)

I know sweetie, was just having fun with you. <3
  • Usual caveats apply about how seriously to take this thread, but I'd also like to shout out to Tin Robot for being an exceptional human being.

At a time when he must be run off his feet every day at work, he taken the time to PM me on a number of occasions to offer me advice and support for health issues both physical and mental. He didn't need to and he must have enough actual patients to keep him going 24/7 as it is - but what a guy.

As for the rest of you, I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    If there is something that is greater than the sum of its parts then it's here.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    davyK wrote:
    If there is something that is greater than the sum of its parts then it's here.

Are you suggesting we’re not individually awesome?
    Get schwifty.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I ain't saying nuttin' else.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    ;)
    Get schwifty.
  • hunk wrote:
    No, not you cinty!
    You're a good egg...

(sigh)

I know sweetie, was just having fun with you. <3

Backatcha <3

• You're all number 1 in my heart
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • I'll tally up in March but I think it's fair to declare Tin the winner.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Of course he is.

You’re all lovely people, of course. Tin is just slightly more lovely than the rest of you is all.
    Get schwifty.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!