PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Kow wrote:
    I wonder if it's an anomaly that there's such a long lasting community on the internet?

We got a while to go yet. And a few million dollars, too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worlds_Chat
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Is Urban Dead still going?  In work - can't check it.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • The Well’s been going since ’85.
  • SNxEleC.jpeg

B&B Forever.

Real OGs get a BnB trampstamp, but I suppose Gav is to be commended for this half-hearted effort

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Maybe it is a tramp stamp and he's just real thin.
  • Convenient ringworm
  • I propose that to celebrate the 10 year anniversary we all follow Gavs example and get the same tattoo
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • It's just above my left ankle.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Tattoos are for hipsters and sailors.

Hey Gav.
  • I'm looking for some sailors.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    mG8XlVX.jpg
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • davyK wrote:
    Is Urban Dead still going?  In work - can't check it.

Ahhh I was trying to remember the name of that for years, what a great game that was.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    This place got me through a genuine dark moment in my life with a huge breakup and a move to Edinburgh and I genuinely thought I couldn't see it through and then a stock happened and I met a bunch of new people and we all had our own shit and here we are.

I'm not here as much through life and other discords where I have more shared interests but this place is still a great haven. And it probably kept me going at a part where I thought I couldn't.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I propose that to celebrate the 10 year anniversary we all follow Gavs example and get the same tattoo

Can't go to an onsen with a tattoo. The only thing stopping me as they are fuckin great.
  • mG8XlVX.jpg

Hahaha
    Gamertag: gremill
  • I've posted a lot of dumb shit over the years, was a lot angrier and more opinionated in my youth so I apologise to anyone I offended, pretty sure I was 19 when I first signed up.

I've been posting a lot more recently as I have been signed off work with stress, I'm one of the ones who wasn't furloughed not even for one day and I think it has taken its toll to be honest.

Need a job where I don't have to deal with people anymore!
  • SNxEleC.jpeg

B&B Forever.

Your favourite ankle's a hairy lefty??
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    ZMM wrote:
    I've posted a lot of dumb shit over the years, was a lot angrier and more opinionated in my youth so I apologise to anyone I offended, pretty sure I was 19 when I first signed up.

I've been posting a lot more recently as I have been signed off work with stress, I'm one of the ones who wasn't furloughed not even for one day and I think it has taken its toll to be honest.

Yeah, I know I was at the forefront of a real nasty thing that happened in the B&B era, so I really just avoid confrontations, let the people I don't get on with post, and try to just keep my shit to threads. It seems to be working. I hope.
  • I’ve had the most up and down 10 years of my life, hitting the lowest lows and hitting the highest highs. Hasn’t always been fun, far from it…but this place has been a constant, and some people here have genuinely changed my life. Love you cunts.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Your favourite ankle's a hairy lefty??

Shhh, don't tell the Captain.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    ZMM wrote:
    I've posted a lot of dumb shit over the years, was a lot angrier and more opinionated in my youth so I apologise to anyone I offended, pretty sure I was 19 when I first signed up.

Yeah, I know I was at the forefront of a real nasty thing that happened in the B&B era, so I really just avoid confrontations, let the people I don't get on with post, and try to just keep my shit to threads. It seems to be working. I hope.

You were behind the Kid Icarus card scandal?
  • I really like this place.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    ZMM wrote:

You were behind the Kid Icarus card scandal?

I've still got them in the garage and would like to get rid of them
  • To celebrate, I'm going to delete some of kow's posts.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Happy birthday forum etc.

I hang out on a discord now most of the time since relapsing into a Warhammer goblin the summer before Covid, but I always lurk and post post creps and any good grime tracks that turn up.

Last game one been playing is Noita, I can't stop, when I want to play games it's ani want to play, it should be illegal to make games that weirdly deep, rankings me a lot of when I was 12 and UFO came out and me and my friends would talk about an the crazy shit we discovered the night before on our way to school.

I look forward to attending some kind of meetup again, once this covid shite has finally find away some day in the future.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Discord wankers
  • Dam yeh!
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Discord is for hipsters and sailors.
  • I've never been in this forum and never heard of edge. What a bunch of nerds you must all be.

(Love yas really)
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • I joined the EDGE forum in October 2008, and moved here just after it started.

I’ve never joined any other forum.

Although I often feel like a bit of an outsider looking in (as I do in every aspect of my life), it’s seen me through births, deaths and job changes.

Cheers to you all, every single one of you.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!