Every single game I ever completed... in a list.
  • RedDave2 wrote:
    I can top that list.

I completed championship manager. I got so good at it they offered me a role in the England set-up. I took Woking from the conference to the champions league in 6 seasons, that kind of stuff doesnt go unnoticed.

I noticed. (your post made me laugh so much had to pull over).
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Creating such a list would be too painful. The paltry amount of games I have completed.....of course this thread has got me thinking about it.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Creating a list will take waaaaaaay too long.  And will also be waaaaaaay too long.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Just a random tought: you don't complete the best games, you master them. Even with some story focused games there are high scores, secrets and skills to achieve alongside the missions and speed runs.
    SFV - reddave360
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Most games I play don't really have an ending but this is as good a list as I can think of.

Mario games
    SMB1(no continues),2,3(no continues),Lost Levels, SMW(96), YI, SM64, Mario Galaxy(120)

SNES (seems to be the only time in my life - mid 20s) - when I stayed with anything long enough to finish.)
    F-Zero, Pilotwings, DKC ,Zelda:AlltP, Super Metroid, Legend of Mystical Ninja, Prince of Persia, Castlevania IV, Smash TV, Rainbow Bell Adventures, Buster Busts Loose (no deaths)

Racers
    Sega Rally (Saturn - finished Lakeside 1st), PenPen Triicelon (unlocked everything)
    Mario Karts (gold in all cups at 150cc)
    SMK, DD, Wii

shmup 1CCs (no continues),. Plenty others with 1DC (1 dollar complete - 2,3 or 4 credits but they don't count). A few others in Novice mode but they don't count either
    Super Aleste, Super SWIV (deathless), Gigawing, Raiden III(easy - the game is a cunt so I count it), Darius Gaiden (deathless), Megamania on 2600 (hit 999,999 and the game ends - no rollover)

Kororinpa (gold cup times on all tracks)
    Doom 2 (Hurt me plenty)
    Wardner (deathless)    thanks Moot
  • People finish games? weirdos! ;)
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Don't forget Wardner.

ha!!  forgot!!  :)
  • People play games? weirdos! ;)
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    RedDave2 wrote:
    Just a random tought: you don't complete the best games, you master them. Even with some story focused games there are high scores, secrets and skills to achieve alongside the missions and speed runs.

Yeah, that's true. I could get through Halo 3 legendary with several skulls on, and I lost count of the number of times I played through Metal Gear Solid.
    hylian_elf wrote:
    Creating a list will take waaaaaaay too long.  And will also be waaaaaaay too long.

If I were to do it now, I'd never be able to remember them all. Just because I got curious one afternoon in my teens, and have never deleted the file.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!