Santas Revealed! B&B SECRET SANTA 2022!
  • Did someone wrap muzzy and put him under my tree?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Merry Christmas from Taiwan!

Badgers forever
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Merry Christmas all.
  • Merry Christmas everyone - look forward to reading through this thread later
  • ... had anyone opened their secret Santa present yet?
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Opened my card. Building the tension by waiting on the prezzies.
  • I'm currently lying in bed covered in a missus and two dogs (all asleep). Baby snoring in his cot. Presents will have to wait.
  • Merry Christmas ya bastards.
  • Merry Christmas ya filthy badgers
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Ooooh! I've opened mine! Thank you badger :)
    Pics incoming :)
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • A lovely set of gifts including some awesome artwork, a fun Lego robot, a spiderman bath toy set for the kids and a lovely chocolate box with some additional chocolates not pictured because I've eaten them!!

Thank you Santa, so kind!

IMG-20221225-083109.jpg

Now these are awesome!! Martial arts Wookies!!! I'm having these framed in my office :)

IMG-20221225-083142.jpg
  • Loving the wookie pics
  • Merry Christmas all. Hope you have fantastic days, get some cool gifts, have a nice drink, and enjoy time with your families.
  • Merry Christmas one and all!

A mercifully early start this morning, as my kids are now a little older/calmer and we’re kind enough to let us sleep in until gone 7am.

Thank you to my Santa, who’s blessed me with an awesome haul. Particular highlight is the Daley Thompson’s Decathlon for the C64, which gives me the aim of sorting out a C64! I sent a picture to my Dad, as we spent my formative years playing together and he was blown away too.

Hopefully this picture works:

Fkz_RmHX0AAlZ8B.jpg

There’s also a Throw Throw Burrito game, chocolate with Syph written on it, a Crystal Palace mug with each year’s shirts shown (Eaaaaagles!), and a couple of awesome cards - including the promise of a Steam Voucher, which will pair lovely with my new obsession, the Deck! Thank you again, whoever you are (I’ll say thanks more directly when all is revealed)

To echo Tiger’s comment, enjoy your families if you can today. My Mum’s back in hospital and Dad’s now on his own for the first time on Christmas for 46 years, which I can’t imagine how it feels. I’m hoping she’s back today for him (and her).

Love to you all And a big thank you to MattyJ for organising this year.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    nick_md wrote:
    Loving the wookie pics
    Syph79 wrote:
    And a big thank you to MattyJ for organising this year.

This and this.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Hope everyone has an awesome day.

Bit of a tough one this year; postal strikes and cost of living effects. Some badgers unfortunately don't have theirs in time for the big day but Santa knows things are on route or being sorted.

Everyone has been amazing, always kind and generous with our Internet corner. Merry Christmas everyone.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Merry Christmas everyone! Opened my presents and Santa has played a blinder. Some malt whisky dark chocolates (combining my two favourite foodstuffs), some awesome Judge Dredd pin badges and a brilliant Elden Ring t-shirt.
    PXL-20221225-101344977.jpg
    Gamertag: gremill
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Opened prezzies! Thanks Santa :-)

02-F0-A711-DC96-4-C26-9-A53-9118-A85410-BD.jpg

Great card to start with. Who doesn’t like a fart joke. Followed by a bit of Lego - perfectly timed with buying my granddaughter her first Lego set we will be building this together as she doesn’t have any people in her starter sets. Finally, amazingly, a Steam Deck dock. I’d looked at them and didn’t really consider getting one but seeing as I have a spare monitor and keyboard and mouse at the missus place this seems like a no brainer to extend the Steam Deck into a proper computer and get some strategy games installed. Honestly, great presents! Thanks again.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Gutted I forgot about this. First year I haven't participated. Will be in next year.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    That T-shirt is awesome Grem. And those Wookie prints are inspired. Good stuff santas.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    I'm digging the gubbins people have got so far. Good job, Cryptic Father Christmasses.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    In other news...

Whats-App-Image-2022-12-25-at-15-56-03.jpg
    Spoiler:
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Quality.
  • hahaha
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Gremill wrote:
    Merry Christmas everyone! Opened my presents and Santa has played a blinder. Some malt whisky dark chocolates (combining my two favourite foodstuffs), some awesome Judge Dredd pin badges and a brilliant Elden Ring t-shirt.
    *Snip*

Judge Dredd? I thought that was Athletico Madrid :D
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Mine are open, very happy. Photos taken, will post later.
  • Opened, amazing, supped from one already and the missus had to ask if it was ok to use round her parents because she thought it was some nsfw thing. Pics later. Thanks Sants you prime specimen x
  • Blue Swirl wrote:
    In other news...

Whats-App-Image-2022-12-25-at-15-56-03.jpg
    Spoiler:

Amazing
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    I just noticed the worm things they put in people's ears.

Bonus nerd points if you can name Kahn's ships.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!