Scottish pishba
  • Trying to work out if that's armpit hair or pubes.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Matt_82 wrote:

I think it's the back of his shoulder.
  • Didn't even know the Edinburgh derby was on until after it was finished, I arrived in Waverley and was instantly greeted by merry hibernians. Checked the schedules and sky didn't even show it live lmao. Gotta love that TV deal lads.
  • Anyway I love Todd Cantwell. Dance on them haters young man.
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    TV deal seems to actively not promoting Scottish football, the battle for 4th, relegation and general Cinchness is in prime mode, but good luck seeing any of that if via Sky.
    Things can only get better.
  • Sad to see Callum Davidson getting the axe from St Johnstone. Had a lot of time for him. Nice man.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • g.man wrote:
    Sad to see Callum Davidson getting the axe from St Johnstone. Had a lot of time for him. Nice man.
    Yeah always came across well, feels like he deserved a bit more loyalty considering what he did for the club.  Wonder if Robson and Ketlewell’s success is urging other clubs (hearts and st Johnstone) to sack the incumbent manager quicker than they would normally
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    Davidson looked like he’d had enough in his last post match interview. Unlike in many cases I think ‘mutually agreeing to the decision’ isn’t far from the truth. Hope he gets another chance at a better club.
  • So Burnley are being linked with Ryan Kent as a free transfer.  What's he like?  Could he hack it in the Premier League?
  • Yes, he's from Oldham, so could slot into any Premier League team with ease.
  • Fucking have him.
  • Pseudoscot wrote:
    So Burnley are being linked with Ryan Kent as a free transfer.  What's he like?  Could he hack it in the Premier League?
    Flatters to deceive - might be alright on a free.
    EPL clubs should be going after Hatate imo

• I have to agree tbh. And Kyogo. And O'Riley. And Ange, ffs.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'd really rather they didn't.
  • Burnley looking at Duk as well, yeah I am biased but he is the real fucking deal

• mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    He’s shite :)

Not sure about this AFC statement on Shinnie’s red card, but SFA adding an extra game on top stinks. Shouldn’t have bothered with an appeal imo, never getting overturned.
  • mannaboy wrote:
    He’s shite :) Not sure about this AFC statement on Shinnie’s red card, but SFA adding an extra game on top stinks. Shouldn’t have bothered with an appeal imo, never getting overturned.
    That's him done for all but the last 2 games, he had never been sent off in his career then twice in two games.

• mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    I think the addition of MacDonald and Pollock have been more important than the return of Shinnie. Hoping losing him isn’t as big a deal as it might appear.
  • mannaboy wrote:
    I think the addition of MacDonald and Pollock have been more important than the return of Shinnie. Hoping losing him isn’t as big a deal as it might appear.
    Agree, considering we got MacDonlad off the scrap heap it’s some going, he has been fantastic but it helps we don’t fanny around at the back like we did under the previous two managers
    It’s the weirdest season I can remember (can recall 40+ as I am old)

• mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    I was in my teens during the Fergie AFC years, thought it was going to be always like that. Am old too.
  • mannaboy wrote:
    I was in my teens during the Fergie AFC years, thought it was going to be always like that. Am old too.
    Ah I was 10 in 83.  Neil Simpson was my school team coach

• Glasgow traffic in the west end is a mess right now with all the fibre they're laying down, seemingly all at once.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Glasgow traffic in the west end is a mess right now with all the fibre they're laying down, seemingly all at once.

Fybogel and the scottish diet will do that.
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    Well that was enjoyable!
  • News that we are getting £2m for Mccrorie was the icing on the cake for a very fine Sunday.
    Luck is with the dons at the moment but it helps when the players work like fuck and are organised.  The improvement to the existing players since Robson has come in is astounding as is shipping 18 goals in 4 matches followed by 1 goal in 7 games.

• Robbo was always a player I hated my team coming up against. I think he got a rep as a bit of a plodder but I always thought he could play a bit. Fair play, done great work since getting the job.

And I do still have a soft spot for McRorie. Hope he does well.
  • McCrorie is a fine athlete and good professional but lacking as a footballer

• mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    The split fixtures work out kindly for us, but it really isn’t great ending up playing some teams three times home or away.
  • ... And as per, Sky make their priorities very clear with the match selection. Diddies.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!