Keep, give away, delete from history - gaming marry/shag/kill.
  • If we talking balls we talking Monkey Balls
  • I'd have gone with human balls, but as we say here on Pick Which Primate Balls To Lick, we can make anyones dreams come true.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    GC had Monkey Ball with its proper controller. Also Star Wars at launch.

It was a safe pair of hands for polished 1st party games that innovated on n64. Waverace, Fzero,Zelda,Melee,1080,Mario Party were all splendid if not exactly innovative. Mario Tennis/Golf are super polished and got Baseball and Football added. Mario Kart DD was a great entry in the series.

It got decent 3rd party support.

Donkey Konga , Pikmin , Pacman Vs. and Odama were enjoyable experiments.

Wavebird.

It should have got proper Starwing and Pilotwings updates.

But GC did OK.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • DK Jungle Beat was soooooooo good.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    If this were a trial, davyK and Dark Soldier have not just exonerated the GameCube, but those who brought the machine to trial are now in the dock themselves.

GameCube not good? Madness. GC was aces. That whole generation was difficult to fuck up and choose a clanger, tbh. Dreamcast, PS2, Oldbox, and GameCube. Peak video games.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    I'll do it, but I'm wearing a bridesmaids dress. I already bought it for Franny anyway.

I don’t think Sparky will fit under your dress.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Here we go, early attempts at optical disc consoles.

Keep, give, delete:
    Amiga CD32
    SEGA MegaCD
    3DO
  • I'll keep whichever one is smallest so it takes up less room in the cupboard.
  • Blue Swirl wrote:
    If this were a trial, davyK and Dark Soldier have not just exonerated the GameCube, but those who brought the machine to trial are now in the dock themselves.

GameCube not good? Madness. GC was aces. That whole generation was difficult to fuck up and choose a clanger, tbh. Dreamcast, PS2, Oldbox, and GameCube. Peak video games.

I just ordered skies of Arcadia legends. Amazing exclusive.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Keep 3DO

Give MegaCD

Erase from existence Amiga CD32
  • Keep Mega CD.

Give 3DO to someone capable of doing the dpad hack I used to read about in magazines (then borrow it back for SSFII and Return Fire).

Erase Amiga CD32.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    I'm definitely erasing the CD32, but not sure about 3DO and Mega CD. Sonic CD was good, wasn't it?
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    GC also had 4 player WarioWare....forgot about that. The turtle game was superb.

And the small matter of the GBAplayer.
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    It had the best racing game ever. The 2 best adventure games ever. The best Zelda ever (til the end bit). First console with Resi 4. Viewtiful Joe, big Billy hatcher, chavvy robo (which I traded in), an actually different Mario, shit was fucking cash. PS2 had metal snore solid, icoweeb and shite for babies shite

DS just asked me to marry him with this post. 
    GC my all time favourite console
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Questor wrote:
    It had the best racing game ever. The 2 best adventure games ever. The best Zelda ever (til the end bit). First console with Resi 4. Viewtiful Joe, big Billy hatcher, chavvy robo (which I traded in), an actually different Mario, shit was fucking cash. PS2 had metal snore solid, icoweeb and shite for babies shite
    DS just asked me to marry him with this post.  GC my all time favourite console

The more I think about it the more I remember how great it is. I have 3 of the buggers - 2 with LAN cards and a JP one.  Have the GBA player and 4 Wavebirds. :)
  • Nintendo were really open at the time, lots of new ideas, working with other Devs, bringing series and ideas to the West that were previously Japan only. It was great even if not everything worked out.
  • Amiga CD was pure arse. Had the demo of this game, my brother and I would laugh at how bad it was so much.

• All this talk of deleting and erasing is a symptom of cancel culture gone mad.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
  • #hashtag

That's how it works right?
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Amiga CD32 - Blend
    SEGA MegaCD - Blend
    3DO - Blend
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    But will it?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!