The Bear & Badger Daily Scrum Standup
  • Yesterday I played some Luigi's Mansion on Dolphin with my Razer Kishi.

Today I will not get any time to play anything.

Things that are blocking me from playing games - EVERYTHING
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I started a game called Minit Fun Racer this morning and finished it about half an hour later. I might go back to it but I've bought all the shop items already.
  • I have just done a sodoku puzzle whilst having a mid morning poo
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Yesterday I had much fun taking down a major bad guy in Final Fantasy XVI - totally over the top giving God of War a run for it's money in regards scale. 

Today I had my intro to Starfield for 1.5 hours.

I'm probably going to rotate through these over the next few weeks. Once FFVI is done, I'll be back on BG3 too.

OH - blocking me from playing is the usual WORK, WORK, WORK.
  • Yesterday went to plan. Managed to complete all basic tours in Ridge Racer 2, and I packed a 99 Robert Lewandowski in fifa. Nice.

Today will be more of the same. Last day of annual leave and she's got an event tonight she's running/organising so roped into doing the doors at that. Stopping me from playing more.

Was gonna set up retroarch on the Vita but got bored of doing it. Just wanna play things.
  • Yesterday played Marvel Snap
    Today will play Marvel Snap and maybe something else tonight.
    Being blocked from playing on the console by work, my son being off school and being very tired.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Your son being very tired should help you
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Will be blocked every day due to the fact that the kid now thinks the tv actually belongs to him.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Yesterday I played "prepare for daughter's birthday party"

Today I played "cope with bouncy castle company ordering with less than two hours notice". [3]

Need to start something new this evening. Don't know what.

Blockers: children, wife, work
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I really want to play Armoured Core but am being blocked by Resident Evil 4.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!