Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    At least that’s collateral vs intentional from their previous.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Same end result, and it doesn't exactly sound like they gaf
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I wasn’t saying it was better, just trying to find another way to justify the killings, and they absolutely don’t gaf.
  • They don't want journalists anywhere near their genocidal atrocities
  • Or mobiles or internet. If nobody films it, it didn't happen. 

Unless somebody interferes, Gaza is gonna be like an immigrant lorry that someone opens one day and everyone's dead.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    But without the driver going to prison.
  • Roblox players in virtual march for Palestine! You may need to scroll to bottom of X thread. 

https://x.com/AJEnglish/status/1717898593741197717?s=20
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I'm being facetious here but I do like the idea of someone explaining to Netanyahu what Roblox is.
  • Happy to meet with Netanyahu and explain a few things.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Hagari says they will be able to return to their homes when once the "intense hostilities end".

Unfortunately, Hagari failed to mention that their house would be flat. Oh and that they would have scrubbing to eat or drink in the meantime.

Can't believe that, as a nation, we're condoning this.
  • https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy90q5QrnRF/ israel TV channel running a live tracker of the deaths, with civilian deaths counted as "terrorists killed"

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy9yJnhuDTp/ Israelis cheering as Gaza is bombed
  • What happened on the border between Israel and Lebanon on Friday 13 October when a bombing raid claimed the life of Reuters journalist Issam Abdallah? Two strikes of different intensity, about thirty seconds apart, hit the exact spot where seven journalists were standing. They had set up in this area to cover the exchange of fire between Hezbollah forces and the Israeli army. The first strike killed Reuters photojournalist Issam Abdallah and seriously injured Agence France-Presse (AFP) correspondent Christina Assi, while the second blew up the Al Jazeera vehicle in the immediate vicinity, injuring several of their colleagues.

Blamed for the incident by various witnesses, the Israeli army immediately declared that it was "sorry" and that it was “looking into it.” . A week after the events, RSF is reconstructing what may have happened between 4.45pm, the time of the first images collected, and around 6pm, the time of the death of Issam Abdallah, aged 37, in Alma el-Chaab, southern Lebanon. The sources include videos filmed at the very moment of the tragedy and ballistic analysts commissioned by RSF.

At this stage, RSF's investigation can conclude that :

On Friday 13 October, at around 6.00 pm, two strikes of different intensity, 37 to 38 seconds apart, hit the spot where a group of seven journalists had been for more than an hour. The first killed Reuters photojournalist Issam Abdallah, according to his colleagues who were with him.

The second, more powerful strike, with a payload of more than 3 kg TNT equivalent according to RSF's ballistic expertise, ignited the Al Jazeera vehicle, a white Toyota, next to which the reporter was standing, injuring Al Jazeera journalists Carmen Joukhadar and Elie Brakhya, as well as their AFP colleague Dylan Collins. The strike displaced the vehicle by around 90 degrees from its original position.

According to the ballistic analysis carried out by RSF, the shots came from the east of where the journalists were standing; from the direction of the Israeli border.

Two strikes in the same place in such a short space of time (just over 30 seconds), from the same direction, clearly indicate precise targeting.

It is unlikely that the journalists were mistaken for combatants, especially as they were not hiding: in order to have a clear field of vision, they had been in the open for more than an hour, on the top of a hill. They were wearing helmets and bullet-proof waistcoats marked "press". Their car was also identified as "press" thanks to a marking on the roof, according to witnesses.  

At around 4.45pm, one of the Al Jazeera journalists interviewed in the video spotted an Israeli helicopter flying over the area and was able to spot the journalists. The reporters were therefore identified in the area by the forces present before the bombing.

An Israeli Apache helicopter flew over the scene a few seconds before the tragedy, according to Edmond Sassine, journalist with the Lebanese television station LBCI, who was stationed around a hundred metres from his colleagues from Reuters, Al Jazeera and AFP.

Five days earlier, on 9 October, the Al Jazeera journalists had suffered a similar attack in the village of Dhayra in southern Lebanon: according to their testimonies, an Israeli helicopter flew over them before a missile fell next to their car – of the same model as the one bombed on 13 October – also bearing the word "press".

RSF is continuing its investigation.
    - RSF video investigation into the death of Reuters reporter Issam Abdallah in Lebanon: the journalists' vehicle was explicitly targeted
  • Israel has a right to defend itself against journalists.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Lynching of Israelis in Russia now. FFS.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Back to the Pogroms of the 19th and 20th century. Russia really hasn't changed much has it.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I really don't know what Israel is thinking with this war. Everyone loses. Obviously the Palestinians will be murdered, but how will Israel continue to happily exist in the region with the (even more) massive hostility all around them, and resentment and hatred towards Jews worldwide? The peace they generally enjoy is tentative and hairline but from now on they're going to be permanently on high alert, which is no way to live.
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    Lynching of Israelis in Russia now. FFS.

Fuck me. So many utter cunts in the world. :(
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Don't want to feel fatalistic but every day the Israelis are in Gaza the more deaths and attacks there will be everywhere around the world, and I still don't get why the Western politicians can't see that, pressure needs to be directly put on Netanyahu to withdraw.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Kow wrote:
    Everyone loses.

I think Netanyahu's thinking is that it will stop him losing the next election. Or his corruption trial. Or something like that. If the collateral damage is dead Palestinians that's just a happy byproduct.
  • Kow wrote:
    I really don't know what Israel is thinking with this war. Everyone loses. Obviously the Palestinians will be murdered, but how will Israel continue to happily exist in the region with the (even more) massive hostility all around them, and resentment and hatred towards Jews worldwide? The peace they generally enjoy is tentative and hairline but from now on they're going to be permanently on high alert, which is no way to live.

It's not Israel though. It's Netanyahu and his need to avoid gong to jail. With increased condemnation from his opponents he sees this as his legacy. He's obsessed with wiping out Gaza. He's also very aware that if he pushes Iran and Egypt and all those Muslim countries around him he can start to play the victim card. 'Look we were defending ourselves and look what the Islamic terrorists are doing to us.' He doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone except himself at this point. These Pogroms happening around the world are exactly what he wants.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Ah he has plenty of support too. Not least from the US and UK.
  • Don't want to tar a whole country but this is definitely not just Netenyahu. The cruelty of what's being done might be more from him and his main supporters but there does seems to be more than enough people (and not just from Israel) who feel this response was justified. The line of "we must be allowed to defend ourselves" has been pushed heavily.

And at its most basic I can sympathise with the average Israelis feeling of fear of further attacks like what happened as well as the desire for revenge (if half of what is reported is true its still absolutely sick stuff) but that's where you need a sensible and level headed response form their leaders and from other nations. We don't have that so we are having a response similar to the US of 911, arguably worse. Israel are not going to stop Hamas with this, if anything they've provided the greatest rallying cry by targeting civilians.
    SFV - reddave360
  • RedDave2 wrote:
    Don't want to tar a whole country but this is definitely not just Netenyahu.

You could probs tar 90% of them, who'd gleefully see everyone in Gaza and the West Bank dead.
  • RedDave2 wrote:

In fairness banks just react. They'll be losing money in many other sectors as the Israeli stock market tanks so they'll just be looking to hedge.
  • Funkstain wrote:
    Citation needed

Their entire history and nearly everyone they've ever elected?
  • I mean come on, at the present time 90% is probs an underestimate.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!