Gears thread
  • Never forget
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Jesus, where did those years go...
  • Act 2 done. The one with the dodgy driving section. Snipes and boomshot became available. Still some of the most satisfying head popping I can think of.
    Now onto the lambent wretches. That'll be a stressful one.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Speedhaak wrote:
    Jesus, where did those years go...

Frightening isn't it?
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I will play Gears 6 when it happens. I will be interested to see what the next tier of battlepass infestation they think is appropriate is, if nothing else.
  • Hodge360 wrote:
    Act 2 done. The one with the dodgy driving section. Snipes and boomshot became available. Still some of the most satisfying head popping I can think of.
    Now onto the lambent wretches. That'll be a stressful one.

Head popping snipers, blasting someone's legs off from corner cover with the shotty, and my personal favourite of blind throwing a grenade from cover so it slides under the sofas and lands at someone's feet on the upstairs of the mansion map. Ah so satisfying! Gears one multiplayer was some of the finest team based shooting ever. Proper goat level stuff.
  • Act 3 was shorter but more frustrating, mostly padding. Riding minecarts and a section with a collapsing floor to navigate over and over til you find the safe route. Corpser much easier than when I remember playing on Insane. We've agreed to up the difficulty when we play 2. Torque Bow added,such a great weapon.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!