General Games News
  • Yeah had some of that a few weeks back, generally only in the big supermarkets though.

Doesnt do me any harm to bin off the lot really.
  • I love Coke Zero it's fucking great, almost too good like some prick telling will be on the news soon to tell me it's actually really bad for you like worse than hitting the crack pipe
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Hell yeah 24 can cases are six quid at Tesco just now
  • I love Coke Zero it's fucking great, almost too good like some prick telling will be on the news soon to tell me it's actually really bad for you like worse than hitting the crack pipe

The cancer thing is a bit overblown, I'd be more concerned about living next to a busy road and the like.

Its not good for your gut but you could balance that depending on diet and the amount you drink.

Personally I find it makes me want to eat a load of other crap for whatever reason. Some say it triggers an insulin response but it might just be association of previously pairing it with crisps or choco.

The main two are that its bad for your teeth.
    Its bad for your wallet unless Gav comes in with the deals.
  • I wasn't drinking much fizz until they started a 'pls take free stuff' thing at work in an attempt to get staff back in the office. People only seem to venture in on Thursdays - even with free crisps, cereal and pop available! - so there's always a fridge of cans just outside the scanning room.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Hell yeah 24 can cases are six quid at Tesco just now

Yep I got this last week. What a bargain.

I watched a video of some food expert say the sugar in full fat Coke is far worse for your health than the smaller risks of artificial sweeteners.
  • I do believe though, that there is some kinda addictive agent in zero that makes you want more. Was never really a coke guy before slabs of zero and a missus that was a former diet coke addict.
  • There's an idea that because you are consuming something sweet that doesn't come with the actual glucose your body expects it sends you off on one to get some glucose, i.e something sweet. Which is probably why it makes me want chocolate but could also lead to you having another one, because it's sweet, which makes you want another.

It's possible things like bacon crisps do the same as they don't deliver the protein the flavour tells the body it should be getting, less of an issue as people don't tend to chain Frazzles, although its not unheard of.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    OlliOlli devs have been shut down.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    @LivDiv I’ve read that. Good thing for me is I’m not bothered about sweet stuff. Savoury every day of the week.
  • EvilRedEye wrote:

:(
  • Also responsible for the best character select screen ever.

• This has annoyed me so much.

Everyone, go and get you some roll7 games and enjoy before they're taken away. Not many like them. Such a talented team.
  • EvilRedEye wrote:

This fucking terrible
    The Forum Herald™
  • Yeah, absolutely heartbreaking stuff that.
  • Fuck Take Two. Roll7 hasn't put a foot wrong with its releases - constant quality and acclaim. If a publisher can't value that, the industry is even more fucked than I thought.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    All about the shareholders.
  • There’s no shareholder profit in making good games any more.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Limited Run have been caught shipping expensive limited edition 3DO reprints with CD-Rs that don’t even work on original hardware instead of proper pressed discs.
  • Still so annoyed by the roll7 news. Gonna go home tonight and pay full whack for Not A Hero. Everyone please go get some OlliOlli World in your life. It is truly sensational.

I hope the realistic twerk physics in GTA 6 are worth it. Fuck me.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    GAME have caused controversy by referring to ‘Knuckles the Hedgehog’ in a tweet about the new Knuckles TV series.
  • Still so annoyed by the roll7 news. Gonna go home tonight and pay full whack for Not A Hero. Everyone please go get some OlliOlli World in your life. It is truly sensational. I hope the realistic twerk physics in GTA 6 are worth it. Fuck me.
    Skating game studios are cursed it seems.
  • Yeah, I'm awaiting EA shuttering Skate 4 before it comes out then I'll feel guilt for buying so many fifa points.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    EvilRedEye wrote:
    GAME have caused controversy by referring to ‘Knuckles the Hedgehog’ in a tweet about the new Knuckles TV series.

I don't see the problem
  • regmcfly wrote:
    EvilRedEye wrote:

I don't see the problem

He's not a hedgehog!
    He's a Gerbil!

Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    EvilRedEye wrote:

I don't see the problem

He's not a hedgehog!
    He's a Gerbil!

He's an echidna.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Remember when you saw Marvel Vs Capcom for the first time, and it blew your mind? Well, by the logic of more is more, welcome to the crossoverpocalypse. IN FUNKO FORM.

I'm surprised they had the money to make a game, after they spent all of it making toys to put in landfill.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • EvilRedEye wrote:

All this time he's been in redface, glad he's been exposed.
  • digi wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:
    EvilRedEye wrote:
    I don't see the problem
    He's not a hedgehog! He's a Gerbil!
    He's an echidna.

*facepalm.gif*
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!