Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Yeah, I saw that one. Not so great there, is he?

Effing page turn. Stupid forum.
  • That Tetris video is insane.
  • Ooh, we can change the resolution of the videos and watch them fullscreen whilst they're still embedded. More Petrum wizardry at work.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Too much Petrum for Blu's sorry jug.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
  • If you liked the old StSanders stuff you might like this. This chap uses his bad lip-reading abilities and then redubs songs and politicians.

• Can't remember if I posted this on the old forum:

• Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    This guy was quite insane.

"Marvin John Heemeyer (October 28, 1951 – June 4, 2004) was a welder and an automobile muffler repair shop owner. Outraged over the outcome of a zoning dispute, he armored a Komatsu D355A bulldozer
    with layers of steel and concrete and used it on June 4, 2004, to
    demolish the town hall, the former mayor's house, and other buildings in
    Granby, Colorado.
    The rampage ended when the bulldozer got stuck in the basement of a
    building he had previously destroyed. Heemeyer then killed himself with a
    handgun."

• I'm sure it's not clever to make fun of accents, but I could listen to this guy all day. Not youtube, sadly, I'm on another wimp binge.

http://www.wimp.com/englishaccent/
    XBL: DJ Rick Joyce
    PSN: P-BAP
  • Wasn't he in a Katamari game
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Seems a distant relative of George from Fonejacker.
  • Somebody might have posted this before but I nearly wet myself just now:
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • A guy from Devon rode the world's biggest wave so far.

This one is just 50 feet, off the west coast of Ireland.

This is the record breaker in Portugal last November.
  • Not a Youtube video, but didn't find anywhere else where this ultimate win-find fits.

Step 1: Copy the quoted text below:
    pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk
    Step 2: Go to Google Translate

Step 3: Set the language to "German"

Step 4: Hit the sound button, and be amazed.
  • What's supposed to be happening? Its gibberish.
  • Somebody showed me this last, it's like human beat boxing innit?
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Yap. It's magical. (also, the sound box actually changes from "listen" to "beatbox" when you insert this in the german translator.
  • Ah right. You have the set the initial language to English. It was auto-detecting the text as Czech.

Yeah its a beatbox.
  • I am surprised this hasn't turned up yet:

• How beautifully, wonderfully and simply put.

"Our music's strong enough to stop a bomb...putting pressure on you kids like I'm a soccer mom"
  • not to blow my own trumpet but i am better than that guy at tetris. It was decent play but his stacking decisions weren't great. He has good kick awareness though. The best videos of tetris are the ones where it goes full invisible. Thats hard.. I can get about twenty lines at 20g on invis. Hard to practice that though without an emulator.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • What do you mean by goes full invisible?
  • his lines start disappearing at the bottom. On tetrisfriends or other versions of TGM the lines totally disappear or flicker till they are gone. So you have to play blind.

Youtube "invisible tetris" to see.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • mk64 wrote:
    Youtube "invisible tetris" to see.

That deserves a WTAF?

I can't quite get my head round how the human brain can work like this.

• well i can do 20 or so lines at full tilt (20g-gravity) before I fuck up. I've never completed the whole game till the end of the credits.

It looks impossible i know but when you've played as much tetris as the top players in the world you seem to know the combination of pieces so well you can form the lines. I often slide my pieces in when i'm at ghost level with some rotation. You can't do that on TGM but you can on tetris friends. Its lazy i suppose. But i am obssessed with tetris. This was one of my cakes for my 30th
    ear5sk.jpg
  • that's ridiculous. The video I mean.
    "Our music's strong enough to stop a bomb...putting pressure on you kids like I'm a soccer mom"
  • google blink + tetris

blink is a god at tetris. As is maserati and hebo. They're the top players in my mind because they can play any version and are the best at vs. Watching how fast they set up TSPD's back to back with a tetris to finish is incredible.

However, this is probably the best/strongest tetris feat so far. This requires unbelievable speed in both mind, reaction and execution.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!