PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Dark Mofo cancelled
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Controversial name for the follow up Adam Goodes doco, I must say.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I said he was cancelled
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Speaking of, I think I finally get the booing thing. I've been on an anti afl decade. Goodes was one of those players like ablett and Harvey and Judd who always seemed to get the benefit of the doubt from umpires and even when they did something rough they usually avoided being reported.

But Judd is a salient comparison. He eye gouged on multiple occasions which is probably one of the dirtiest acts on the field. Goodes did nothing of the sort, and was relentlessly targeted.

I think the conclusion is easier to draw in that wider context.

Ps afl still licks corona infected balls
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    I've always called it the game where they need to give points for nearly scoring.

I live in Melbourne - this may be why I have no friends :P
  • finally queensland is good for something.

missed mad as hell (18/3) and qld are 1hr behind because daylight savings fades curtains and confuses cows so I can stream it instead.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • @ShabbyMcCrabby you said you would be here last week just gone? And I missed questor too. fffffs.

Well the offer stands if anyone is here and needs help just @ me and request supplies if I can.
  • Ah!!! Sorry I totally forgot, I got all wrapped up in the frisbee comp... sorry man. Not sure travel is gonna be an option any time soon
  • No, it wont. Im sure there will be plenty of other times :)
  • This is why I need to put things into my calendar
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    what kind of things
  • numbers first off
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam

Send message
    We had to postpone our trip sadly - we'll be back soon though!
  • No worries, I'll be here.

In other news AFL suspended and Essendon named provisional premiers.
  • That last bit might not be entirely accurate.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    See the Bombers fly up, up
    To win the round 1 flag
  • March Premiers
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Finally counts
  • Even the fosters cup had more content than this season
  • A league has finally matched afl in response and crowd numbers lolololololol
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam

Send message
    Scummo's presser tonight...I am absolutely fucking livid

"Everyone who has a job is an essential worker" - get fucked you cockwomble, keeping shops open is going to keep this thing spreading way more than we can control. 

As a frontline healthcare worker (pharmacist) the sheer stupidity of this is seriously unbelievable
  • Thankfully, businesses, at least  in melb cbd, aren't listening. Will see again today, but massive shift to wfh/shut/limited here. Including me.
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam

Send message
    It's the fact places like Chaddy are still open that boggles my mind
  • https://twitter.com/AusUnemployment/status/1242369847838666752?s=19

Statement: people are being cut off income support because they literally can’t log in to the broken #MyGov system. Government is now left with no other option: it must immediately suspend all mutual obligations & self-reporting requirements.

Small gov fucks.
  • They suspended it yesterday but it probably is all automated in ways no-one knows how to undo.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
  • Went out for the first non-work or dog park trip for a while. Just a brief thing. Never seen so much traffic in all me life! People are not staying home it seems.
  • You still in flemington?

I can confirm, literally driving around the city for 4+ hours every day and checking carparks, that there has been a mass exodus. I know there's issues, but things are drastically different.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Yeah city seems proper dead. St Kilda has also dried right up, fortunately
  • I'm up in Coburg now. Peeps all over the shop. Guess I need to go into the city to see the change then

I had to pop down to Geelong briefly to drop something off and the Western onramp to the Princes was backed up at 330pm. Worse than any normal day. I'm guessing it is all the people not taking public transport but I'm still curious as to who it was needing to go into work now other than construction people and food people.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!