The TV you like thread
  • I’m only one episode in, but so far it feels pretty much bang-on. Just picks up where season one ended and keeps going.
  • Great. Looking forward to watching it!
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Why has Delores been relegated to the position of an office drone in this new Westworld? Makes no sense.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Is she Delores?
    Spoiler:
  • I have no idea. But she does have Delores's damn fine ass.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Drone strikes in Westworld?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Wasn’t that essentially the plot of s1?
  • Started watching The Tick last night. It's enjoyably bonkers, a bit shonky in the effects department and Serafinowicz is brilliant.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Blocks100 wrote:
    Why has Delores been relegated to the position of an office drone in this new Westworld? Makes no sense.

That’s not Dolores. Except it might be. Sort of.
    Spoiler:
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    Aye.
    Spoiler:

Whatever it’s lovely looking nonsense.

Things can only get better.
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    Tin Star done and they went out with a bang. Seasons 1 and 3 were the best, the religious themed season 2 dragged a bit, could be skipped if you want to get to the shorter, more action packed final season.
  • Indeed.
    Spoiler:
  • Spoiler:
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    Good theory g.man, definitely possibility of that being the case.
  • Spoiler:
  • I think …
    Spoiler:

UNLESS …
    Spoiler:

Either way, it’s all going to get fucked up when …
    Spoiler:
  • Ah yes, from the sublime to the ridiculous...
  • MattyJ wrote:
    Is it as good as season 1?

So far!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Gremill wrote:
    Started watching The Tick last night. It's enjoyably bonkers, a bit shonky in the effects department and Serafinowicz is brilliant.

I love The Tick. So silly
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I love the OG cartoon series. Never tried the live action version.
  • I have a soft spot for Peter Seraferaronanonavich.
  • The Tick is great.

I do now want a crossover series The Tick of It, which is just The Thick of It, but with the Tick as an MP.
  • poprock wrote:
    I love the OG cartoon series. Never tried the live action version.

Yeah me too, that's why I gave it a go. I haven't seen the cartoon for donkeys but Big Voice Peter appears to be playing an actual cartoon come to life, he's totally committed to the insanity of it.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Dopesick. It’s made great by some wonderful lead performances and the fact that it’s just an incredible story but it can’t half have a feel of TV movie of the week. It doesn’t help that it was clearly made for live tv broadcast as those breaks for the ads just look like bizarre and incongruous edits, some of the dialogue is sooo exposition heavy it’s laughable and some of the incidental music harks back to 90’s style shows. It’s great though, really it is,
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I’m three episodes deep and think it’s all-round great so far.
    Get schwifty.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    It suffers occasionally from being very obviously tv drama, with the acting and dialogue associated with that. But it is tv drama so that's ok. And yeah, it's really great.
  • It seems to dip into really odd dialogue and poor editing for a couple of episodes around 5 - 7 then sorts itself back out again.
  • Dang season 3 of Barry was excellent. Very happy to hear they're already writing season 4!
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    It was great, possibly the best one yet.

NoHo Hank still effortlessly stealing every scene he appears in.
  • I decided to not watch Dopesick last night and replace with The Undeclared War that aired on C4 instead. I didn’t get to the end and I will never get those 45 minutes back. Fucking bobbins.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!