EDGE: Christ on a bike, it’s a knuckle sando!
  • There's also a nice Making of Cocoon feature, I hear.
  • I really should get around to playing SF6.
    That was awkward and unsettling, never post anything like it again.
  • Cool to see Gubbins in there a couple of issues ago, made by a couple that go to my dog park. Nice folks.
  • The Finals [8]
    Price of Persia: The Lost Crown [8]
    Asgard's Wrath 2 [6]
    Another Code: Recollection [6]
    Go Mecha Ball [6]
    Home Safety Online [7]
    Raindrop Sprinters [8]

Slightly sad about the Mecha Ball score but I haven't read the review yet.  Maybe they reckon it's too short and easy.
  • Slightly sad the industry hasn’t learned to release some stuff in Q1
    The Forum Herald™
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    They released Another Code: Recollection, what more do you FUCKING WANT?!?!?
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • I still haven't learned to make my early December paycheque last 5 weeks so it suits me.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Being serious, the February line-up looks fine to me. Suspect publishers know people are still recovering from Christmas in January. Although a major Pokemon game dropped in January the other year IIRC.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Everyone is busy punching copyrighted trees apparently.

Seriosuly though 6 million+ people dropped about £25 on Palworld so there are people with money to spend in January. Probably not the best window for your £70 AAA Spiderman types but might be the time to release lower budget stuff.

Next year might be different as the mad scramble will be on to avoid the GTA6 launch window.
  • 1 Feb finally sees the release of GranBlue Fantasy Relink!!!
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Sounds like a pregnancy test
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    Being serious, the February line-up looks fine to me. Suspect publishers know people are still recovering from Christmas in January. Although a major Pokemon game dropped in January the other year IIRC.
    February is stacked with new stuff. I've got six reviews lined up, and there's plenty more I would have liked to do. It's just a shame a few of those couldn't come out in Jan. March is already pretty strong too.
  • JonB wrote:
    EvilRedEye wrote:
    February is stacked with new stuff. I've got six reviews lined up, and there's plenty more I would have liked to do. It's just a shame a few of those couldn't come out in Jan. March is already pretty strong too.

Infinite Wealth??
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Are you reviewing Skull and Bones Jon?

Im for some reason tempted. Depending on what the gameplay loop is actually like beyond customisation menus.

edit: a brief look and its online nonsense. I just want to chill as a pirate, dont need this online shit every time.
  • JonB wrote:
    EvilRedEye wrote:
    Infinite Wealth??
    Nah, but it'll cover the rent.

(No, I haven't reviewed IW, which is one big game that is releasing in January.)
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Are you reviewing Skull and Bones Jon? Im for some reason tempted. Depending on what the gameplay loop is actually like beyond customisation menus. edit: a brief look and its online nonsense. I just want to chill as a pirate, dont need this online shit every time.
    I steered well clear of it. I'll be surprised if it's any good after all the delays and the trailers and Ubisoft and the lack of any real media excitement.
  • These are the ones I pitched for, and will be covering some of:
    Helldivers 2
    Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden
    Ultros
    Tomb Raider 1-3 Remastered
    Mario vs Donkey Kong
    The Thaumaturge
    Open Roads
    Pacific Drive
    Nightingale
    Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Remake
    Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
  • Yeah managed to talk myself out of Skull and Bones quick sharp after watching a gameplay deep dive.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Are you reviewing Skull and Bones Jon?

Im for some reason tempted. Depending on what the gameplay loop is actually like beyond customisation menus.

edit: a brief look and its online nonsense. I just want to chill as a pirate, dont need this online shit every time.

It’s not going up against Sea of Thieves??? :o
    The Forum Herald™
  • I think it kind of is.
    I say I think because I watched a full gameplay thing and read a couple of articles and it seems Ubisoft have been cagey about just how much of the game is built around online MP and how much is realistically playable as a single player experience. My experience when they say its SP but wont say how much, its an MP game.

There was tree cannoning.

Like A Dagon: Infinite Wealth
    Spoiler:
    Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League
    Spoiler:
    Pacific Drive
    Spoiler:
    Banishers: Ghosts Of New Eden
    Spoiler:
    Ultros
    Spoiler:
    Tekken 8
    Spoiler:
    Solium Infernum
    Spoiler:
    Granblue Fantasy: Relink
    Spoiler:
    Balatro
    Spoiler:
    Silent Hill: The Short Message
    Spoiler:
    Sokabond Express
    Spoiler:

The Making Of…. Videoverse

Studio Profile - Total Mayhem Games

Time Extend - Seaman

The Long Game - Persona 3: Reload
  • I'm guessing you're enjoying the Time Extended?
  • Syph79 wrote:
    I'm guessing you're enjoying the Time Extended?

I’ve not read it yet, but I did smile when I saw it. Most bizarre game I’ve ever played.

I was showing some friends, many years ago, when Seaman asked me “Do you like yourself? I bet you do, a few times a day”

Wasn’t awkward at all.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Ooh I forgot about Sokobond Express!
  • There's a brief article on this:

Which sounds intriguing.
  • Spoiler:
    Talos Principle Time Jon B Time Extend.
  • Penny score is low compared to others. Probably cant stop and speak to the penguins.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Damn
    Spoiler:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!