Sins of the Flesh V2.0: electric boogaloo (NSFW)
  • Escape wrote:

It's rare for me to be attracted to West Asian or African women, which makes me feel uncomfortable. .

Honestly, I don't see why this should make you uncomfortable, especially if it's just regarding preferences re physical body type. Sure, it's racist if you were to say "I don't like X *because* they're of Y race" no matter what they look like or who they are. However if you're not drawn to certain physical characteristics regardless of race (though they may be more prevelant in certain races) I wouldn't say that's racist, just preference.
    PSN : time_on_my_hands
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    It is just preference, but you wonder if it's innate or socially acquired.

There's no need to analyse a preference for colours because their distinction from one another is all there is, but what if you meet two people with really similar personalities and you're only attracted to one because of race? When it takes an especially pretty person or intellect from one race, while your standards are far more forgiving for another...

Get yer tits out, Bob. (You can leave your shorts on.)
  • The only bodypart I seem to be particularly fussy about is noses. I don't like a tiny pinched nose at all. Rhinoplasty should be fucking illegal.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    If find it hard to specify what I like or don't like. I take a holistic view. :)
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Brooks wrote:
    The only bodypart I seem to be particularly fussy about is noses. I don't like a tiny pinched nose at all. Rhinoplasty should be fucking illegal.

Someone fancies pre-89 Jennifer Grey.
  • You are not wrong. Poster tragedy.
  • What the fuck happened in here?! If you don't like it,don't come in and don't fill it up with pages of text!!
    I suppose there is a point of not posting wanking material but what was the point of the original thread? Things that get you stirring without explicitly narrowing it down to one example?
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • DrewMerson wrote:
    It was generally a safe space to discuss kinks and fetishes..

Let's try and get this thread back on track then!

Kinks and Fetishes Drew! Go for it! It's a safe space..
    The Forum Herald™
  • I generally started popping into this thread for the comments in most cases as there was some genuinely funny stuff.

Id have to agree with drew, it feels a bit out of place these days. Fair enough, dont come in etc. If you dont like it, but it is part of the forum and maybe needs to be left to disappear.

Yes i realise my post is bumping the thread and keeping it going
    SFV - reddave360
  • Petey wrote:
    Well, I'd hope that most of the people here would be sensible enough not to need to be told, but...

Basically nothing that's likely to get my hosting shut down. So nothing illegal, obviously. T&A is fine (I think),

Although maybe that's just you wanting to discuss kinks and fetishes.. it seems to me that maybe you're getting confused.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Bob wrote:
    Petey wrote:
    Well, I'd hope that most of the people here would be sensible enough not to need to be told, but... Basically nothing that's likely to get my hosting shut down. So nothing illegal, obviously. T&A is fine (I think),
    Although maybe that's just you wanting to discuss kinks and fetishes.. it seems to me that maybe you're getting confused.

So pics of Ts & As are ok then. The kink rabbit hole could pose risks to hosting.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • she's Annie Murphy who's one of the main characters in Shitts Creek. She's yummy
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Given it's her birthday, Avril Lavigne is phenomenal still.

gettyimages-1235222489.jpg
  • She should be. They replaced her with a look-a-like.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Ah yes the Brazilian conspiracy site Melissa theory, I'm familiar.
  • The real Avril Lavigne didn't have a club foot. It's an obvious tell when you know what to look for.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Looks like she can only walk in circles
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Brooks wrote:
    You are not wrong. Poster tragedy.

Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?
  • Hodge360 wrote:
    Bob wrote:
    Petey wrote:
    Well, I'd hope that most of the people here would be sensible enough not to need to be told, but... Basically nothing that's likely to get my hosting shut down. So nothing illegal, obviously. T&A is fine (I think),

So pics of Ts & As are ok then. The kink rabbit hole could pose risks to hosting.
    To clarify I’m happy not to post pics if
    The forum
    And times have moved on. No
    Bother.

I’m
    Just a little
    Confused as to where Drew is getting his definition of
    What the thread was started for as it’s the second or third time he’s brought up this thing about it being about kinks … I mean if he wants to
    Get that discussed ive no
    Problem with that (I’m partial
    To
    A nipple
    Squeeze myself) but it seems not
    To
    Be what the person who started the thread actually stated.

This is still a safe space though drew.
    The Forum Herald™
  • For clarity. This is what's being referenced. The OP from the original thread on The Maroon Room...

gFUiTtf.png
    PeqoU3r.png
    dBYcmBH.png
    xWuRNqY.png
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Meat compass is the sort of content we need.

Re: ‘trannies’, it's fascinating watching Always Sunny from the start and seeing how close it ran to socially acceptable deadlines.
  • Ogling should be heard of but never seen, ultimately.
  • DrewMerson wrote:
    As you are well aware, Bob, this community existed before The Bear & Badger.

I wasn’t aware you where referencing a different thread on a different forum when you where talking about thus thread starting, but clearly rather than reference the OP I should have had g.’s god like genius.

In future I’ll make sure I reference a different forum and different thread before posting.
    The Forum Herald™
  • on one hand, posting tits in here will put off new members.
    on the other hand, all members must have an encyclopaedic knowledge of previous forums and only post in context according to Drew's interpretation of those old threads
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Do we even get new members here? When was the last time that happened?
  • If the pics where getting in the way of all the fetish and kink chat I could understand..

I do appreciate that it's all a bit Clarkson though now so erm....
    The Forum Herald™

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!