Show networks
    Xbox
    Woodimari
    PSN
    Woodimari
    Steam
    Woodimari

Send message
    Got this for £25 from CJS but had to wait a while for the key. No bother though as I was busy the past few days. Gonna start it tomorrow, loved The Third so I can't wait!
  • Louiecat
    Show networks
    Xbox
    louiecat
    Steam
    louiecat

Send message
    This is the best attempt at parody of games at large as a theme for a game I've seen. Bravado, that's where it's at. Brb gonna spawn my fully-specd purple & fluorescent yellow Fiat Panda by my feet, drive it to the pier hip-hop blazing and yellow underlight cutting a trail through the 'hood, before I toepunt the vehicle in one into the water.

I don't even bother driving now........I cruise the sky and sprint faster than Neo everywhere.......
    rest less
  • Bank holiday data clusters, letsa go.
  • There are so many references in this game I can barely cope. This, and SR3 have got to be the funniest games I've played. The very first reference I noticed was a nod to Predator:
    Spoiler:
    And the voice acting is top-notch. 

Love this. Love this so hard.

Also, hullo again forum.
  • Yeah I had a few laughs last night - early on Space flying section with Hadaway "What is Love" blasting on the radio with Star Wars and Star Fox quotes..

Playing it on co-op and it seems ok. Cat and Mouse co-op side game is good for a laugh....

R
  • Also, hullo again forum.
    S'up Coops.

been a while

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Louiecat
    Show networks
    Xbox
    louiecat
    Steam
    louiecat

Send message
    can't wait to get back into this later.....
    anyone notice this:
    Spoiler:
    rest less
  • This game is ridiculously good fun.

Although the wife was disgusted when I highlighted that I could see up the dress of my character as she floated through the sky.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • Louiecat
    Show networks
    Xbox
    louiecat
    Steam
    louiecat

Send message
    bought the "season pass" for 7 odd quid and it seems that it included a couple of new missions and the Rectifier (worth the punt on its own) b ut it doesnt seem to include the new DLC - fucking why did they fucking call it a season pass then?????
    rest less
  • Down to the last 50 clusters.

I still have loads of story missions to do, or at least I think so, but I just keep going back to the collectathon. It's dangerously addictive.
  • Have you got all the audio files, text based adventures and alien statues?!!
  • Getting there. Only got about 5 statues left and I've got almost all the audio/text collectibles, though not sure if I still have other homies to unlock - obviously adding more audio files in the process!

I'm totally in love with this game. Most gaming fun I've had in a while.
  • I can definitely see myself 100%-ing this. I've got all the clusters, text adventures and Zinyak statues, but turns out I still have a few audio logs to collect. Having an enormous amount of fun.
  • I am right at the end of this, got a few more main missions and some collectibles to get.  Annoyingly I have only got about fourty data clusters to get, meaning they are rather spread out!  

I have loved how the side missions basically led you through all the activities and events, I never felt like I was just mopping up or grinding through all the activities.
  • The only downside was I had already done a few activities and, as a result, missed out on some mission time with certain characters later on. Not a major issue but felt a little cheated.

Still, I've gathered every collectible now and am near enough at the end. Easily one of the best games I've played this year, just pure fun from the outset.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    This is downloading RIGHT NOW. I'm buzzing.
  • I have a grand Sat night takeaway and old school system link co-op session happening at mine tonight. Whoop!
  • Louiecat wrote:
    bought the "season pass" for 7 odd quid and it seems that it included a couple of new missions and the Rectifier (worth the punt on its own) b ut it doesnt seem to include the new DLC - fucking why did they fucking call it a season pass then?????

You should get Enter The Dominatrix and How The Saints Saved Christmas.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Saints Row just gave me

A
    Spoiler:
    reference

Then

A
    Spoiler:
    reference

While
    Spoiler:
    played
  • I believe there is a
    Spoiler:

reference too. I don't really know why I spoilered that.
  • I'm done with this now! All missions, activities and flashpoint completed as well as all the audio logs collected.  Annoyingly, I only have 9 data clusters to collect and I can't find them anywhere!

I have loved all of it and had a smile on my face throughout the entire game!
  • Spoiler:
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Roujin wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Genuine laughs at this, loved that mission.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Regardless of scale or depth, I think GTA is going to have trouble topping this for pure entertainment value and they are probably having crisis meetings at Crackdown 3 HQ as we speak. Looking forward to more batshitmentalisim tonight.
  • Louiecat
    Show networks
    Xbox
    louiecat
    Steam
    louiecat

Send message
    Spoiler:
    rest less
  • Not played this. Watching someone else play it. Don't know if this counts as a spoiler or not so posting below.
    Spoiler:
  • I've said this to someone else and I'll say it to you: you're looking for logic in Saints Row.
  • Not really, what I'm looking at is lazy developers.
  • Volition can be accused of many things (and have been). Laziness is not one of them.
  • The game can be played as either a male or female character, yet the script and dialogue is written for a male character. That's lazy.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!