Just completed
  • Horizon Zero Dawn PS5 - Platinum 

Started this game in 2017 and seven years later managed to drop the platinum. 
    It remains one of my favourites and mainly because the world building is exquisite, the combat is fun and close to TLOU in terms of crafting and sneaking if you want. At the end of the run I was an absolute badass and able to swat even the biggest Thunderjaw out my way. Moving on to Forbidden West next for another plat.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Rev wrote:
    Horizon Zero Dawn PS5 - Platinum  Started this game in 2017 and seven years later managed to drop the platinum.  It remains one of my favourites and mainly because the world building is exquisite, the combat is fun and close to TLOU in terms of crafting and sneaking if you want. At the end of the run I was an absolute badass and able to swat even the biggest Thunderjaw out my way. Moving on to Forbidden West next for another plat.
    Cheers, you inspired me to download from my pile of shame on the SteamDeck
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Rev wrote:
    Horizon Zero Dawn PS5 - Platinum  Started this game in 2017 and seven years later managed to drop the platinum.  It remains one of my favourites and mainly because the world building is exquisite, the combat is fun and close to TLOU in terms of crafting and sneaking if you want. At the end of the run I was an absolute badass and able to swat even the biggest Thunderjaw out my way. Moving on to Forbidden West next for another plat.
    Cheers, you inspired me to download from my pile of shame on the SteamDeck

Good stuff.

Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Yakuza Kiwami

Had this two thirds done for ages and got distracted. A big push today saw it off.
    Not as good as 0 but still great. Really enjoyed the whole Majima system.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Yakuza Kiwami Had this two thirds done for ages and got distracted. A big push today saw it off. Not as good as 0 but still great. Really enjoyed the whole Majima system.
    You have inspired me to go back to it. Also two thirds through, "what are the chances?" (harry hill voice).
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!