Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Absolutely fucking amazing show God damn
  • ABSOLUTE SCENES
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Passing of the torch right here.
  • Incredible stuff. Greatest main event ever. There was just so many ways they could have fucked that up, but with Vince out on his arse, it was the storybook ending the world needed.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    3 hours kip, time for work. What a fucking event, still buzzing.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    This is what the second week of holiday is for. I'm exhausted but lying on the couch playing Diablo. What a second night. The final match was supremely silly and emotional in the way that wrestling should be
  • I just caught up on twitter. I hope everyone had a lovely time.
  • It really was an absolute triumph from start to finish, and I've never enjoyed a Wrestlemania as much as I did this one. It was just a good time from start to finish.
    You could I suppose argue that someone like me shouldn't be able to predict the outcome of every single match, but for once that didn't matter. All the right people won, and for once that was the right decision. It really was drawing a line in the sand for the start of a new era with a glorious nine hour fuck you to Vince and his rancid ideas. It'll probably never happen again, and it'll rightly go down in the books as the people's wrestlemania. Just lovely feel good stuff :)
  • Just watched Night 2 and gotta say it was great of Triple H to only book 2 matches for the second night. Made it a great show for me to watch this morning between meetings.

Really enjoyed watching the opener again, was great to see Seth get his head kicked off a few times as he sucks. Also loved having the Punker on comms as he's the realest mother fucker and and it's amazing how much better he is at it than the AI corporate robots that were sitting next to him. Angle and cash in after the match ruled, Drew is really good at the bit and Punk ripping off the brace and getting physical ruled. Loved Punks shit eating grin after Priest had taken the title. Punk vs Drew is going to be very fun.

Main event kicked ass. Just awesome fun and paced really well. I've been really bored during the last few Roman matches so this was the first in ages that had me hooked the whole way through and I was really enjoying him mouthing off. Usos continued to be not very good at their jobs but John Cena and the Rock coming out had me jumping. Dunno why the deadman was there dressed as Mark Calloway but that was weird and fun, I was expecting Stone Cold and the Rock to take one last stunner but alas that was not to be. Really glad this was so much fun after the slightly disappointing main event last night.

Can only assume the Bloodline were found guilty of not respecting this business and didn't get a crate of beers for the boys so the deadman had to run them out of town.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Oh man frosty you and I have never differed so much. Seth has been one of the best workers in the past years and bless you for thinking CM is the "realest motherfucker" and not doing a bit.

USOs are great jobbers, you are now my summerslam enemy.
  • As a worker Seth is massively overrated by WWE fans. That's just how it is, I don't make the rules.

And yes I'm aware wrestling is a work and I know exactly who Phil the man is but as a performer his delivery is impeccable and when he says things I believe that he believes it. He can rewrite history and lie to my face and while he's talking I'll be right there with him. One of the goats and leagues above clown show Seth "Freakin" Rollins.
  • I get that some were disappointed not to get Austin in the shenanigans, but the undertaker segment was genius writing.
    If it had been Stone Cold, yes, that would have been incredible, but then what do you do with all these legends that are now ringside and overshadowing what had to be a clean finish for Cody and the fall of The Roman Empire?
    Using Taker was inspired. You get the BONG! (Holy shit moment), the lights go out, and when they come back on, there's Taker in the ring, but it's not Taker, or even The American Badass. It's The Locker-room Leader, back to dispense justice one last time. He chokeslams The Rock and then BONG! the light go out again, and when they come back on we've cleared the decks and the focus is back to being the finish between Cody and Roman. It's simple, it's fast, it's elegant, and it was a genuine Wrestlemania Moment.
    It was brilliant writing, and it made complete sense.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Frosty wrote:
    As a worker Seth is massively overrated by WWE fans. That's just how it is, I don't make the rules.

And yes I'm aware wrestling is a work and I know exactly who Phil the man is but as a performer his delivery is impeccable and when he says things I believe that he believes it. He can rewrite history and lie to my face and while he's talking I'll be right there with him. One of the goats and leagues above clown show Seth "Freakin" Rollins.

I think you might need to watch AEW on wednesday. Not sure I think Punk is one of the greats tbh. I like him, and I especially like him as a foil to Drew, but I do also think you've got it wrong r.e. Seth.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    I get that some were disappointed not to get Austin in the shenanigans, but the undertaker segment was genius writing.
    If it had been Stone Cold, yes, that would have been incredible, but then what do you do with all these legends that are now ringside and overshadowing what had to be a clean finish for Cody and the fall of The Roman Empire?
    Using Taker was inspired. You get the BONG! (Holy shit moment), the lights go out, and when they come back on, there's Taker in the ring, but it's not Taker, or even The American Badass. It's The Locker-room Leader, back to dispense justice one last time. He chokeslams The Rock and then BONG! the light go out again, and when they come back on we've cleared the decks and the focus is back to being the finish between Cody and Roman. It's simple, it's fast, it's elegant, and it was a genuine Wrestlemania Moment.
    It was brilliant writing, and it made complete sense.

Really like this write up actually. Good work.
  • I'm totally in for Hitman Hollis v Jake Frost at Clash At The Castle.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    I'm totally in for Hitman Hollis v Jake Frost at Clash At The Castle.

I'd call in my big pal Gav McIntyre, biggest Gers fan I know.
  • :D
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Frosty gets Kaz Mysterio
  • hahaha
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    ELM A Knight helps me to the win
  • You'll have to get passed special guest referee G.Mania first!
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    ERE Truth on the scene to bring out a 3DS in the middle of the match
  • Legit.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!