Things that should not die with this gen
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Brooks wrote:
    Fuck Nintendo fo rill but I gotta hand it to them for getting the remote out there, absolutely the best FPS peripheral I've ever used. If VR goggles are going to be a regular next gen object they're gonna be a tad shit without summat like that white plastic oblong.

And after 5 long years, it's finally understood.

Shame Ninty didn't stick with it for the Wii U.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Today's mainstream gamer is an incredibly conservative animal when all is said and done.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • The wiimote/nunchuk are brilliant for FPS games I've found. With Metroid Prime, I found it more effective to the point I could safely double jump, pirouette in mid air, lock on and take down a couple of enemies far more effectively than I can or have been able to in any other game.

I guess its a case of some control schemes click for some people, and for others they dont. But wiimote fps controls were fantastic if you got to grips with bounding boxes and calibrated it right.

Also worked wonders in PES playmaker style. It felt more like choreography than football games at times. Brilliantly satisfying when you are simultaneously controlling players on either wing, switching sides then triggering a nice through-ball into the box.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    TheDJR wrote:
    Did the Persona guys just take an extended holiday this gen?

OBLIGATORY COUNTDOWN WEBSITE

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!