Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I too hate the beach. It’s not fun. Sand gets everywhere. There’s sand in your food. The toilet situation is horrible. There’s nowhere comfortable to sit down. It’s hot, the water is usually polluted and other people everywhere.

I used to hate it, but was abroad recently, and...

UZUGAVch.jpg

I'm as self conscious as the next nerd, but enjoyed the whole thing a lot more when there weren't a brickload of people standing around, with little more than thin strips of material covering their shit.

If they've all fucked off, I've realised I'm happy enough to spend a decent amount of time blowing saltwater out the back of my sinuses, and shaking sand off my cock (takes a large brush, and at least 40 minutes*).

* I jest... I can't take a microscope through customs. :[

Where is that photo from Dyno? It looks very familiar.
  • It's the seaside mate.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I thought that was Abramovitch's pool
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • On the way back to Glasgow now - the bloke sitting in front of me is a dead spit for g.man except a bit older and fatter. I did a proper double take when he was walking up the aisle.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Hahaha.
  • I too hate the beach. It’s not fun. Sand gets everywhere. There’s sand in your food. The toilet situation is horrible. There’s nowhere comfortable to sit down.
    It’s hot, the water is usually polluted and other people everywhere.

Toilet situation is easy go for a piss/dump in the sea :)
  • Gremill wrote:
    On the way back to Glasgow now - the bloke sitting in front of me is a dead spit for g.man except a bit older and fatter. I did a proper double take when he was walking up the aisle.

Was he wearing bright orange trousers?
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    I too hate the beach. It’s not fun. Sand gets everywhere. There’s sand in your food. The toilet situation is horrible. There’s nowhere comfortable to sit down. It’s hot, the water is usually polluted and other people everywhere.
    I used to hate it, but was abroad recently, and... UZUGAVch.jpg I'm as self conscious as the next nerd, but enjoyed the whole thing a lot more when there weren't a brickload of people standing around, with little more than thin strips of material covering their shit. If they've all fucked off, I've realised I'm happy enough to spend a decent amount of time blowing saltwater out the back of my sinuses, and shaking sand off my cock (takes a large brush, and at least 40 minutes*). * I jest... I can't take a microscope through customs. :[

That Grand Anse beach in Grenada. Beautiful place.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • I too hate the beach. It’s not fun. Sand gets everywhere. There’s sand in your food. The toilet situation is horrible. There’s nowhere comfortable to sit down. It’s hot, the water is usually polluted and other people everywhere.
    I used to hate it, but was abroad recently, and... UZUGAVch.jpg I'm as self conscious as the next nerd, but enjoyed the whole thing a lot more when there weren't a brickload of people standing around, with little more than thin strips of material covering their shit. If they've all fucked off, I've realised I'm happy enough to spend a decent amount of time blowing saltwater out the back of my sinuses, and shaking sand off my cock (takes a large brush, and at least 40 minutes*). * I jest... I can't take a microscope through customs. :[

I skim read that as “Grand Arse beach”
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message

Ah, not where I was thinking then. I thought it looked like a place in Sardina. It does look beautiful.
  • Today would have been my last day of our holiday in Sorrento, cancelled by Covid. But after having spent the afternoon in the garden, messing about with water guns, hoses and a 10ft 'paddling pool' we had delivered yesterday I've got that holiday feeling. That feeling when you've spent a day in water and sun, with an afternoon shower to wash off the grime and a late afternoon sitting in the sun, reading a good book and sipping a drink.

I can't remember the last time I was this genuinely relaxed at home.
  • That sounds amazing Grem.
    I'm very jealous
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Life would be rather more like that here if my eldest two daughters didn't constantly hate each other.  Am jel.
  • You can normally guarantee some kind of falling out between the 14yo and the 11yo, but today they've been great. Callum stopped being a surly teen and regressed to his fun loving, daft 11 year old personality.
  • I also really appreciate how lucky I am to have the outdoor space that we do.
  • I'm getting a mini holiday on Thursday and Friday.

My wife is going back to work this week and the kids are going to nursery. It's my two days off on Thursday and Friday.

First time I'll have been alone in my own house since lockdown began.

• Have gone to Crieff Hydro for a week and the weather has just so happened to be absolutely glorious - 22 degrees. Result!

We booked a 2 bedroom cabin but when we got here we found that we'd be upgraded to a 4 bedroom lodge that sleeps 10! Pretty much their most luxury and expensive accommodation with some phenomenally beautiful views.
    Result!

Just back from a walk in the woods and stumbked across the Glenturret Distillery. Result hat trick.

Everything is coming up Milhouse.

IMG-20210531-193038.jpg

IMG-20210531-193058.jpg

IMG-20210601-125340.jpg

IMG-20210601-130151.jpg
  • Looks lovely.

Ewan McGregor is from Crieff
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Oh dear. Make sure your lass keeps an eye on you when you go to the distillery or you'll wind up face down in that stream.

Looks great by the way, enjoy
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Good Crieff!
    Have a spiffing time Grem and grab a shot of your lav arrangement for my collection.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • That looks fantastic!
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    We were meant to be going away next weekend but that just got cancelled after we all got locked down again.....bah!
  • Good Crieff!
    Have a spiffing time Grem and grab a shot of your lav arrangement for my collection.

There's 4 of them.
  • That looks awesome Grem! Enjoy :)
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I've been to Crieff Hydro and it is an absolute delight. Hope you have a lovely time.

Flora and I are tentatively thinking about a wee jaunt for 3-4 days somewhere north and its mad that it could actually happen now.
  • A colleague and I will have to go perform an on site visit for work in two weeks.
    Will mean having to travel down the day before and book into a hotel. Will be my first break away from my family in ages and I can't wait, even if it's a work trip.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!