Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I will trade you seven capital letters for a fuckton of lower case.
  • You stop that shit.  You stop that shit right now.
  • I don't think its good form to ridicule them as soon as they start posting.  

I suggest patience.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • You go right ahead and suggest that, chief.
  • I Have A Friend On Facebook Who Posts Like This.

I think it's a quirk of the keyboard on some phones, whereby it thinks you're starting a new sentence. I don't see how anyone in their right mind chooses to type like that, so I think it's just a general user interface issue.
  • Fentonizer wrote:
    I Have A Friend On Facebook Who Posts Like This. I think it's a quirk of the keyboard on some phones, whereby it thinks you're starting a new sentence. I don't see how anyone in their right mind chooses to type like that, so I think it's just a general user interface issue.

Its More Difficult To Type Like That Then It Is Normally..

@unlikely Nah.. not here.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Stop with the capitals you fucking faggot.
  • Kow wrote:
    Stop with the capitals you fucking faggot.

nice.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Well done on repeating it then.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Looks like we have a perimeter breach. Before we kill it, we need to question it to find out how it got in.
  • Have You Ever Wondered What Noise A Crappy PS3-Game Makes When You Drop It From The Third Floor, Or How Many Times You Have To Scratch Your Face So Much You Bleed In Order To Realise How Much More Fun It Is To Play This Game? Then I Am The Game For You. I Am Great For All Those Crazy Experiments You Always Wanted To Perform On A Blu-Ray Disc. After An Unsuccessful Night Out, Quite A Few Beers And Several Rejections The Hole In Me Seems More Tempting Than Ever. If It Was Just Bigger. That Is No Problem With Me, Because I Like Pain. I Inflict A Lot Of Pain On Others By Being Me, And Therefore It Is Only Right That You Get To Do The Same To Me. But If I Were To Survive Your Experiments, You Have To Promise To Play Me.

I Am Iron Man 2 If You Wondered. Who Wants Me?
  • plornt
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Plornt wrote:
    Have You Ever Wondered What Noise A Crappy PS3-Game Makes When You Drop It From The Third Floor, Or How Many Times You Have To Scratch Your Face So Much You Bleed In Order To Realise How Much More Fun It Is To Play This Game? Then I Am The Game For You. I Am Great For All Those Crazy Experiments You Always Wanted To Perform On A Blu-Ray Disc. After An Unsuccessful Night Out, Quite A Few Beers And Several Rejections The Hole In Me Seems More Tempting Than Ever. If It Was Just Bigger. That Is No Problem With Me, Because I Like Pain. I Inflict A Lot Of Pain On Others By Being Me, And Therefore It Is Only Right That You Get To Do The Same To Me. But If I Were To Survive Your Experiments, You Have To Promise To Play Me.

I Am Iron Man 2 If You Wondered. Who Wants Me?

I live for the day when I can post like this.

• regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I Like This. It Makes Everything More Formal.
  • Oi Unlikely Go Back 2 Your Fat Ass Couch You Fat Bitch
  • Oh Dear.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Man the lifeboats, women and plornts first.
  • This is going well.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Activity panel suggests it may be one of daviedigi's pals.

the plot thickens

g.man
  • Is this you, femaleminecrafter11?
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    It's not one of his daughters is it?

Edit: krs too quick.
  • I'm the quickest draw around if there's an obvious joke to be made, yessir *swiff* PA-POW! *clicky-clicky-click* *swoof*
  • wolferton wrote:
    Oi Unlikely Go Back 2 Your Fat Ass Couch You Fat Bitch

I'm confused, unlikely is a woman?

Do we allow same sex marriages on the forum?

There's gonna be a lot of disappointed wives..

Have you tried the god thread Wolverton? Start with 'athiests are just agnostics really , just have become closer to their god' as your opening gambit. Its a good laugh.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!