It's not E3 your wish list please
  • Metroid Prime 4
    Sony VR
    Different colour versions of Series S
    Zelda BotW 2
    That was awkward and unsettling, never post anything like it again.
  • Skate 4 cancellation.
  • Now EA Skate featuring NFTs and new Ultimate Board mode.
  • New Ueda.

This x 3000
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • It is astonishing that the PS5 has been out for eighteen months now and still no Shadow of the Colossus re-re-remake.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Starfield gameplay footage.

Fable gameplay footage.

Dragon Quest IX Remake announcement (for Switch as an absolute minimum). It’s long overdue.

Would be nice to see something of Avowed too.

I too would like to see Persona stretch it’s legs on other platforms. Have recently had the Persona itch, and since I still don’t have a PS5 I dug the Vita out the other day and Persona 4 Golden is go. Would be nice to be able to play P5 on the Switch, though.

Also, would love (but don’t expect) to see some footage of The Witcher 3 next gen upgrade.
    Get schwifty.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Silksong is about all I care for
  • I want a lighthearted farm management type game that inevitably turns dark, as competition, greed and a desire to progress coax the player into cramming greater numbers of animals into smaller spaces, sidestepping welfare protocols, driving down staff wages, and just generally being a cunt. So what starts out as a small, family run business with free range animals, each known by name and looked after from birth until death, gradually transforms into Bernard Matthews battery chicken farm nightmare, with vast warehouses decked out with the latest 3D-printed cages, each tailored to the contours of the animal, slotted together like Tetris blocks, piled high, with a brutal [dis]assembly line of an abettoir, where the 'optimum' build is about processing time rather than welfare. calves, chicks and piglets are separated from their mothers at birth, because it makes economic sense. male chicks go in the grinder, because what else can you afford to do with them. pump the severed chicken tits with water because everyone else is doing it. poor quality feed will eventually prevail because that money comes out of your pocket and Tesco have decided they won't pay over 6p  per egg from the next quarter. stick a picture of a smiling chicken on your box of a dozen eggs for 2% extra profit. 

basically it should just accurately convey the realities of modern livestock farming (apart from the 3d printed cages thing which I presume doesn't exist). make it depressing as fuck, hopefully enough to turn people vegetarian. give people something to think about

Sadly I think it'd be a hard sell to any publisher, unless peta get involved.
  • I want that turtles game.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    I want a lighthearted farm management type game that inevitably turns dark, as competition, greed and a desire to progress coax the player into cramming greater numbers of animals into smaller spaces, sidestepping welfare protocols, driving down staff wages, and just generally being a cunt. So what starts out as a small, family run business with free range animals, each known by name and looked after from birth until death, gradually transforms into Bernard Matthews battery chicken farm nightmare, with vast warehouses decked out with the latest 3D-printed cages, each tailored to the contours of the animal, slotted together like Tetris blocks, piled high, with a brutal [dis]assembly line of an abettoir, where the 'optimum' build is about processing time rather than welfare. calves, chicks and piglets are separated from their mothers at birth, because it makes economic sense. male chicks go in the grinder, because what else can you afford to do with them. pump the severed chicken tits with water because everyone else is doing it. poor quality feed will eventually prevail because that money comes out of your pocket and Tesco have decided they won't pay over 6p  per egg from the next quarter. stick a picture of a smiling chicken on your box of a dozen eggs for 2% extra profit. 

basically it should just accurately convey the realities of modern livestock farming (apart from the 3d printed cages thing which I presume doesn't exist). make it depressing as fuck, hopefully enough to turn people vegetarian. give people something to think about

Sadly I think it'd be a hard sell to any publisher, unless peta get involved.

There Will be Cud.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • I want a lighthearted farm management type game that inevitably turns dark, as competition, greed and a desire to progress coax the player into cramming greater numbers of animals into smaller spaces, sidestepping welfare protocols, driving down staff wages, and just generally being a cunt. So what starts out as a small, family run business with free range animals, each known by name and looked after from birth until death, gradually transforms into Bernard Matthews battery chicken farm nightmare, with vast warehouses decked out with the latest 3D-printed cages, each tailored to the contours of the animal, slotted together like Tetris blocks, piled high, with a brutal [dis]assembly line of an abettoir, where the 'optimum' build is about processing time rather than welfare. calves, chicks and piglets are separated from their mothers at birth, because it makes economic sense. male chicks go in the grinder, because what else can you afford to do with them. pump the severed chicken tits with water because everyone else is doing it. poor quality feed will eventually prevail because that money comes out of your pocket and Tesco have decided they won't pay over 6p  per egg from the next quarter. stick a picture of a smiling chicken on your box of a dozen eggs for 2% extra profit.  basically it should just accurately convey the realities of modern livestock farming (apart from the 3d printed cages thing which I presume doesn't exist). make it depressing as fuck, hopefully enough to turn people vegetarian. give people something to think about Sadly I think it'd be a hard sell to any publisher, unless peta get involved.
    Sounds like a more advanced version of something you'd get from Molleindustria. Try McDonald's Videogame or Phone Story.
  • Noxy's post swiftly followed by Monkey's post is why forums are great.
  • Now EA Skate featuring NFTs and new Ultimate Board mode.

You monster!
  • I want a lighthearted farm management type game that inevitably turns dark, as competition, greed and a desire to progress coax the player into cramming greater numbers of animals into smaller spaces, sidestepping welfare protocols, driving down staff wages, and just generally being a cunt. So what starts out as a small, family run business with free range animals, each known by name and looked after from birth until death, gradually transforms into Bernard Matthews battery chicken farm nightmare, with vast warehouses decked out with the latest 3D-printed cages, each tailored to the contours of the animal, slotted together like Tetris blocks, piled high, with a brutal [dis]assembly line of an abettoir, where the 'optimum' build is about processing time rather than welfare. calves, chicks and piglets are separated from their mothers at birth, because it makes economic sense. male chicks go in the grinder, because what else can you afford to do with them. pump the severed chicken tits with water because everyone else is doing it. poor quality feed will eventually prevail because that money comes out of your pocket and Tesco have decided they won't pay over 6p  per egg from the next quarter. stick a picture of a smiling chicken on your box of a dozen eggs for 2% extra profit.  basically it should just accurately convey the realities of modern livestock farming (apart from the 3d printed cages thing which I presume doesn't exist). make it depressing as fuck, hopefully enough to turn people vegetarian. give people something to think about Sadly I think it'd be a hard sell to any publisher, unless peta get involved.

Not what you described but it did remind me of this ridiculous looking Pokemon satire/pisstake game that's supposedly coming out this year -

• A new Outrun, or a Jet Set Radio, or Capcom remastering Power Stone. Of course.

Forza gameplay and date too please. Though I'm scared the lack of announcements on the Horizon expansions (that many have already paid for) means there'll be nothing of Motorsport and an announce of one of the expansions.

All of this please
    PSN - minkymu
  • I would like Nintendo to left field everyone and bring out a new Gameboy.

Small, cheap and basic. Yes please. Like a playdate but Ninty

Or if this isn't possible a new Switch lite, 30% smaller but with an OLED screen and a decent gameboy emulation store
    PSN - minkymu
  • Minkymu wrote:
    I would like Nintendo to left field everyone and bring out a new Gameboy.

Small, cheap and basic. Yes please. Like a playdate but Ninty

Or if this isn't possible a new Switch lite, 30% smaller but with an OLED screen and a decent gameboy emulation store

I didn't know I wanted this until you posted and now it's all I want

Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    It was leaked that they're working on Game Boy emulation for Switch so that will likely be announced this E3. I would imagine GBA will be reserved for the Expansion Pack sub though.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    We got this @MattyJ

THURSDAY, JUNE 9
    SUMMER GAME FEST
    11 a.m. PDT/2 p.m. EDT

The Game Awards host Geoff Keighley and friends promise a “cross-industry showcase of announcements and games” during Thursday’s stream. Confirmed to appear at the Summer Game Fest kickoff livestream are Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Gotham Knights, Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course, and The Callisto Protocol. The show, which is expected to run between 90 minutes and two hours, will feature “a couple of new game announcements” and some surprises, Keighley said. But he cautioned that Summer Games Fest will primarily focus on “stuff that is announced,” so keep your lofty expectations in check.

DAY OF THE DEVS: SGF EDITION SHOWCASE
    Immediately following the Summer Game Fest livestream will be a new showcase from iam8bit and Double Fine Productions, where the focus will be on new and announced indie games. The Day of the Devs showcase will reveal a new game from Monument Valley developer Ustwo games alongside new trailers, updates, and game announcements.

DEVOLVER DIRECT 2022
    3 p.m. PDT/6 p.m. EDT

Expect hijinks, game announcements, and probably a few gallons of fake blood during Devolver Digital’s annual ... thing that they do. Here’s the official description: “A clueless team of Devolver Digital execs, scrambling to produce a presentation, accidentally trigger a reality-bending, industry-wide event that threatens the very fabric of video game time and space.” In reality, Devolver will likely show some cool game trailers.

FRIDAY, JUNE 10
    IGN EXPO
    9 a.m. PDT/12 p.m. EDT

Details are still scant, but IGN’s livestream promises “new announcements, never-before-seen gameplay, and exclusive gaming reveals.”

NETFLIX GEEKED WEEK GAMES SHOWCASE
    10 a.m. PDT/1 p.m. EDT

Netflix is rolling out Geeked Week content all week, but Friday will highlight the streamer’s gaming-related content, including The Cuphead Show, Sonic Prime, Dota: Dragon’s Blood, and Tekken: Bloodline. It will also focus on Netflix’s games initiative, with “more than 10 Netflix Games titles,” including Lucky Luna, Poinpy, and La Casa de Papel (aka Money Heist). On Wednesday, June 8, Netflix will also offer some updates on Cyberpunk: Edgerunners and Arcane, as part of its focus on animation.

SATURDAY, JUNE 11
    GUERRILLA COLLECTIVE 3
    8 a.m. PDT/11 a.m. EDT

For the third year running, the Guerrilla Collective will bring together publishers like 11 bit studios, Raw Fury, tinyBuild, Humble, Team 17, Thunderful, Versus Evil, Curve, Finji, Skybound, and Akupara Games for a showcase of smaller games still worthy of your attention. Confirmed for the show are Boundary, TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge, The Cub, WrestleQuest, and dozens more. This year’s showcase has been divided into two parts, with the second half streaming on Monday, June 13, at 1 p.m. PDT/4 p.m. EDT.

WHOLESOME GAMES DIRECT
    9:30 a.m. PDT/12:30 p.m. EDT

The Wholesome Games Direct showcase will feature indie games that are less “small” than they are smol. A new collection of feel-good games that inspire “comfort, compassion, and coziness” will be presented in the community-driven showcase for 2022.

FUTURE GAMES SHOW
    12 p.m. PDT/3 p.m. EDT

GamesRadar’s digital games showcase returns for another year, highlighting great games — more than 40 titles across consoles and PC — with some great ear candy: The voices of The Witcher 3’s Geralt (Doug Cockle) and Yennefer (Denise Gough) will host this year’s Future Games Show.

SUNDAY, JUNE 12
    XBOX AND BETHESDA GAMES SHOWCASE
    10 a.m. PDT/1 p.m. EDT

This is as close to E3 as we’ll get, as Xbox Game Studios, Bethesda Softworks, and third-party partners will bring their Xbox and PC gaming content to the Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase. Expect Bethesda Game Studios’ Starfield and Arkane Studios’ Redfall to make an appearance, as well as Game Pass updates and news from Xbox Game Studios, which has a long list of already announced (but undated) games in development.

PC GAMING SHOW
    12:30 p.m. PDT/3:30 p.m. EDT

PC Gamer will host its annual PC Gaming Show where, you guessed it, the focus will be on PC games. Definitely confirmed to appear are Arma 4, Sam Barlow’s Immortality, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine 2, and Victoria 3. Oh, and Sean “Day 9” Plott and Mica Burton return as the show’s hosts.

MONDAY, JUNE 13
    GUERRILLA COLLECTIVE 3.5
    1 p.m. PDT/4 p.m. EDT

After hosting its first of two streams on Saturday, the Guerrilla Collective returns to continue its showcase of indie games, including Above Snakes, Coral Island, NecroSmith, Spookulele, and more.

CAPCOM SHOWCASE
    3 p.m. PDT/6 p.m. EDT

Capcom will dive deeper into “details and news on previously announced titles” at its aptly named Capcom Showcase on Monday. Previously announced titles from Capcom include Street Fighter 6, the Resident Evil 4 remake, Pragmata, and Exoprimal. Will we see all of those games in the 35-minute showcase? Probably not, but tune in to find out.

TUESDAY, JUNE 14
    XBOX EXTENDED GAMES SHOWCASE
    10 a.m. PDT/1 p.m. EDT

If Sunday’s Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase wasn’t enough content for you, a second, extended look at upcoming Xbox games is coming on Tuesday, June 14. The 90-minute showcase promises new trailers, “deeper looks at the news from the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase,” and discussions with game creators.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Solid post. Reg: get that in the OP.
  • I've grown to dread the vibe of the Devolver showings, which is a bit mean as they're only once a year, but it hasn't dampened my enthusiasm for anything they pick up to publish.

Forgot the Cuphead DLC is due this month. Day one.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I got the big calls right.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:
    Solid post. Reg: get that in the OP.

On it. Boris for the win (that reads poorly in the current climate)
  • Can you bold the heading pls reg? Ta

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!