Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    LivDiv wrote:
    DS lives off sugar water and salt. He probably pisses once a fortnight and it's like treacle.

Man holds it. Alpha bladder here dude. It doesn't get release til I'm seeing quadruple.
  • Piss Matrix, been yellow pilled.
  • If any patient I go to collect today tells me they need the toilet first before they go to radiology I swear to fuck I'm gonna scream FUCKING WIMP in their face then sit them down, ain't gonna be wasting my fucking time I tell thee
  • Scorsese hates NHS patients confirmed.
  • In my single days a cinema trip would always have a multiple pint prologue so a bursting bladder was inevitable; happy to see intervals in anything longer than a couple of hours even if it's now frowned upon if I have a skinful before heading to the pictures.

As for nighttime, I drink a good pint of water before bed, and keep a pint on the bedside cabinet, so at least one piss in the dark is the norm. My aim is incredible, thanks for asking.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    30mins of ads before the film can fuck off
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Fitzcarraldo is hilarious at 1.5x speed.
  • davyK wrote:
    30mins of ads before the film can fuck off

30 minutes? That’s 2 piss breaks needed for some of the people in here.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    How many times do you guys get up in the night?

Mostly none but once if I drink before bed.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    How many times do you guys get up in the night?

7 or 8, but I can wank in my sleep so it's fine.
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    Friendly annual reminder to peep's to have their prostate checked.
    Things can only get better.
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    Not the daily wankers though, they should be fine.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    It's the urine soaked Oscar weekend.
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    I’m doing my first live viewing of On Cinema Oscars special this year. I expect to give it five bags of popcorn and a miniature urinal.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    mannaboy wrote:

It's a blood test now. Had one last year. Normal.  Hurrah!
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    If any patient I go to collect today tells me they need the toilet first before they go to radiology I swear to fuck I'm gonna scream FUCKING WIMP in their face then sit them down, ain't gonna be wasting my fucking time I tell thee

Wheel em to the smokers shed and scream HUFF IT UP BETA while laughing at them.
  • davyK wrote:
    mannaboy wrote:

I get blood tests every 6 months and all fine to date HUZZAH.  Recently had my workplace health check and everything is super hunky dory HUZZAHHUZZAH
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    davyK wrote:
    mannaboy wrote:

That's a shame.

I'll ask Liv if he wants to check mine just to be sure. Heard he's got the bell ringers for it
  • The food/Zone of Interest chat a couple of pages back reminded me that there was a cunt repeatedly vaping behind me during my screening. And his vape must've had a low battery because it kept beeping whenever he did.
  • No, it was beeping because he was a cunt.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    That would cross the line into complaining to the cinema staff for me.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Yeah I'm pretty tolerant of people being dicks but vaping indoor anywhere is worth a slap never mind in the cinema
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Just got back from Dune: Part II and I loved it, it was, for me, so much more engaging than the first film. While Villeneuve can clearly do visuals and world building, there was certainly something off about the pacing of the first movie.

Even though I knew what was going to happen, I was engrossed all the way through. He gave more time for the main characters, with Bardem having the most fun, a great character in Stilgar, Butler ridding us of the comical Sting version of Feed, playing psycho very well and Chalamet was excellent here, growing into the messiah he needed to be. I'd say Ferguson felt a bit weaker here, compared to in the first film, she was bordering on hammy at times.

The action was paced well from the first tense guerrilla attack on the spice miners through to the Epic final battle, followed by the duel.

I think I gave the first film an 8, this is easily a 9, bordering on a 10 if it wasn't for the dodgy casting of Walken as the emperor.

Agree with this. I very much enjoyed it, was a massive spectacle and well worth a visit to the cinema. Bardem got a few laughs from me and the audience. Chalamet showed his range on the transition to fully fledged leader of the fremen, an entirely different person from the start.

The visuals of the Harkonnen home planet were incredible and felt truly alien, despite a bit of dodgy cgi from the big crowd scenes.

Tempted to go again.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Maestro (2023) - A lot of top-tier craft thrown at quite a weak attempt at storytelling. Have you ever watched this skit?

The makers of this film seem to expect audiences to react similarly to seeing Leonard Bernstein depicted in a movie. The movie mostly treats his career achievements and life like The Zone of Interest treats the Holocaust - something to be kept out of the actual film. By the end of the film I was still unsure why I was supposed to care about this guy or why so much effort had been put into making a film about him.

Bradley Cooper and Carey Mulligan do a good job of depicting characters dissimilar to their real-life selves and Mulligan in particular does earn her Best Actress nomination. But to borrow Scarlet Johansson’s phrase, you’re impressed at how well they pretend to be trees rather than empathising with their characters as human beings.

It feels very much like a film that doesn’t care about its audience and is only interested in Oscar voters, which is ironic as reportedly this precise characteristic has really pissed them off. I have no idea why this was nominated for Best Original Screenplay.

There’s some good work in here but it feels like watching a disjointed montage for most of the film and it only picks up a bit towards the end. ★★★☆☆
  • American Fiction is now streaming on Prime Video
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Worth the time. Give it a chance to warm up, the second half is better than the first.
  • I'm excited to see it
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    It’s great full stop. Oscar underdog imo.
  • davyK wrote:
    mannaboy wrote:

We’re not really supposed to have regular prostate checks unless we’re symptomatic.

(At least, that’s the position in the UK. It’s complicated…)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!