BEAR-STOCK
  • Thank you for acknowledging your error.
  • I'm coming to the correct country for this tomorrow.  I'm already very tired.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    We should set up a stock exchange.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • I am going to the incorrect country tomorrow and I am also tired because it is almost twenty to three in the morning.  hallo.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    hallo
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • I will not be able to come to the Stock but I think I might be making a last minute change to the unofficial gathering this weekend.

If I can throw a sicky that is.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • There may be some die in space, so you should totally be there :)
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    First man at the actual stock was Afgavinstan. We watched football on Setanta.

HALCYON DAYS
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Not Stockworthy but I'm in the big smoke for next twenty hours or so, Tottenham Court Road now, Shaker bar then Hoxton Street, tomorrows clear though
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • If I come, are we meeting on the Saturday or the Sunday? Cos I might be able to get a late train on Saturday to arrive by about 10pm and don't know if I should book a return train for Sunday night or Monday?
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • It's Sunday; I don't even land at Edinburgh until Saturday evening, need to go home and de-jetlag, see family etc.  I'll be through Edinburgh way Sunday lunchtime.
  • First Stock of the weekend is tomorrow, its gonna be messy and not classy, fantastic first touch Messi.

Its Mod, me, adored, TheDJR, Paul the Sparky, FranticPea and Webbins plus some hip flasks of assorted evil and a 1pm start.

Wish us luck. Maybe one day we'll combine the Stocks and it'll be the end of days. I'd like to see that.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Godspeed gents
  • So what's happening tomorrow? Edinburgh's been transformed into Atlantis from what I'm reading, wonder if the travel through will be fucked.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Meeting elm at 12 at st James
  • I'm genuinely gutted I can't afford to be there with you gents, have a great time and upload pics!
  • I'll be a fraction behind 12; getting a lift through shortly so will tweet you when I leave Linlithgow.  Still no working phone so I'm reduced to tweets/iMessages when I have wifi, or calling from Nic's phone...!
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    So this just happened. Quite a nice affair, no one blasted, although several of us nicely jolly. 
    It went the way I wanted it to - going old school, ending up with a bunch of us piling round at mines playing the N64 and bemoaning it. 

We ended up doing a lot of Rock Band - I think Elm has footage of me MURDERING Living on a Prayer on Hard (I beat it though) and I did fucking destroy a lot of songs on drums so yaldi.

Anyway, we then went onto play Goldeneye. PRO TIP - Don't play multiplayer Goldeneye.

Then we did some Mario Tennis which you all should play, and Mario Kart which I was SHITE at, and then some ISS.

Good times had by all.
  • MP Goldeneye, best viewed from the distance of memory. You can't go home again.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • I'm going to be in Edinburgh on the 14th to meet my auntie who's visiting from Singapore. Theres a chance I could meet up with you lot (if welcome). Any chance I could get somebodys Facebook or mobile number incase I can make it?

EDIT: Nothings happening on the 14th is it.
    The next generation doesn't start until MAG comes out. 

PSN: Naemuckle
    STEAM: Naemuckle
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'll be oot the country.
  • Of course you're welcome to come.

I'm not 100% whats happening other than there will be at least 1 pub and some sort of food involved. I'll PM you my number.
  • Cheers Frosty, Can't promise that I'll make it with family comitments etc but I'll try.
    The next generation doesn't start until MAG comes out. 

PSN: Naemuckle
    STEAM: Naemuckle
  • That is cool. Even if you can just come along for a swift pint and a hello that'll be fine.
  • This afternoon I had drinks with this lovely chap called Mark. You guys should meet him, you'd love him. He's a pilot.

Yes, three and a half years after originally planned, and after me sleeping under his stairs that time, this afternoon witnessed the inaugural adkElm meet.  Very civilised it was, too.  No videogames were played, and neither of us sang, cried or vomited.  It's fairly clear that he and I should run the world, though.
  • Gutted I can't go.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • adkm1979 wrote:
    This afternoon I had drinks with this lovely chap called Mark. You guys should meet him, you'd love him. He's a pilot. Yes, three and a half years after originally planned, and after me sleeping under his stairs that time, this afternoon witnessed the inaugural adkElm meet.  Very civilised it was, too.  No videogames were played, and neither of us sang, cried or vomited.  It's fairly clear that he and I should run the world, though.

We'd do terribly well.  Thanks for making the frankly astonishing effort of coming through, and I look forward to adkElmstock 2; the extremely civilised dinner date for 4 on Friday.

And yes I'm some sort of pilot.
  • Elmlea wrote:
    Thanks for making the frankly astonishing effort of coming through...
    You travelled about 5000 miles further than I did.
  • adkm1979 wrote:
    Elmlea wrote:
    Thanks for making the frankly astonishing effort of coming through...
    You travelled about 5000 miles further than I did.
    Yeah but he goes really fast.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!