Vinyl figures/toys (customs and collections)
  • I know that feeling but you've got like an actual SKILL so you should be well proud
  • Let's get it to toy form before we celebrate :)
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    I'M THROWING MONEY AT MY MONITOR BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING. SEND HELP. AND TOYS.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • I thought about a kick starter but I don't have the balls for it. A lot of responsibility. I at least need to get a fully working model first.
  • I've decided the next piece of TAT I want to get is a Mechatro WeGo:

10286199a.jpg
  • That's awesome.
    Kind of reminds me of T-Bob from M.A.S.K.
  • That looks awesome, will google (am trying to save money at the mo, and already have a few big dunnys on order)
  • Just in case it's of interest of anyone, Huck Gee's 'Janky' Kickstarter is ending in 5 hours:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/superplastic/janky-limited-edition-art-toys-by-superplastic

It's been a bit madly successful for them so far, hitting over 2000% of their goal. Probably because he managed to get some of the best artists in illustration and designer toys on board: bubi au yeung, Junko Mizuno, Mcbess, Dolly Oblong (my personal favourite) plus loads more. Managed to keep myself from ordering the larger ones and just went with a set of 3 blind boxes (plus a king janky).
  • Bought a new shelf thing from The Range for some new stuff coming in (new Superplastic range in November wooo).

Have some of my fave Kidrobot stuff up there for now, for £30 I thought it looked pretty nice as a display thing:

IMG-9096.jpg
  • Nicely.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Most post my collection. 
    I went a bit mad for them in the mid 2000s. 
    My wife keeps trying to get me to sell them but I'm reluctant.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    What happened to the FAILIENS?
  • pantyfire wrote:
    Most post my collection. 
    I went a bit mad for them in the mid 2000s. 
    My wife keeps trying to get me to sell them but I'm reluctant.

Please do! I have about 35ish 3”s, 4 5”s and 7 8”s in total.

That’s just the dunny’s, I have a load of the license kidrobot stuff though (street fighter, futurama, Simpson’s etc).

The new superplastic stuff is where I’m currently going nuts though, have a load coming in November already. Also have my eyes on a kaws but I can’t see me spending that kind of money tbh.
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    What happened to the FAILIENS?

My aliens?
    Life happened.

Nah, I got my 3D printer, decided they were a bit complex for a first stab at it so designed something simpler.
    Had some trouble getting a decent print but had some things to try but I havent found time to go back to it in ages.
    It is a bit of a time well. I have to be present during prints for safety reasons and they take hours.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Coarse toys released a new double noop but of course they came up for sale at fucking 2am Oz time and I slept through the alarm so missed out again.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Gah, that's a shame. Something that might turn up elsewhere at some point? Here in the Uk Collect and Display usually get some of the bigger pieces in.

I always look at the coarse stuff, always amazing. I really liked the piece they did with Amanda Visell. Her stuff's great in general, but the 'Chop Chop' figure was incredible.
  • Just in case it's of interest of anyone, Huck Gee's 'Janky' Kickstarter... Managed to keep myself from ordering the larger ones and just went with a set of 3 blind boxes (plus a king janky).

I did this (3 x Blind box, 2 King janky + bonus sneakers) and got it through yesterday with a hefty, rage-inducing customs charge tagged on. I sadly didn't manage to pull the ones I wanted, but they're pretty cool anyway.
    PSN: Trampoline_Hero | Switcheroo: SW-4808-6417-1689
  • Oh cool! Shame about the customs charge... nearly everything I’ve bought coming in from the US has cost at least another £20 in fucking customs recently.

Yeah I went a little overboard with series 2. Not arrived yet, but 6x blind, 2x sneakers, 2x king, 1x super and 1x 10” guggi... not including the 2 supers I’ve bought since and 2x of the new 2D gorillaz figure they released (one is for my dad for christmas, he has all the previous sets).

What’d you pull?

Oh and I saw collect and display (UK site) will have the blind boxes in december, might save customs if you wanted to spend more.
  • I got "Flora", "Lil Fragil" and "Tygrr", now I'm kinda wishing I got 6 too! Did you get yours yet?

I've followed up on Superplastic too, against my better judgement I've splurged on a "high voltage" Guggimon and a Gloomy bear which should arrive in the next month or so. The 2D figure is cool, but I'm not a big enough fan of Gorillaz to get it.

I did notice Collect and Display and a few others showing them for sale soon, I might get a couple, but at around £13 a pop, luck better be on my side.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I think I forgot to mention that I did land this

https://coarse.shop/products/years-adrift-ephemera
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • SLEdge wrote:
    I got "Flora", "Lil Fragil" and "Tygrr", now I'm kinda wishing I got 6 too! Did you get yours yet?

I've followed up on Superplastic too, against my better judgement I've splurged on a "high voltage" Guggimon and a Gloomy bear which should arrive in the next month or so. The 2D figure is cool, but I'm not a big enough fan of Gorillaz to get it.

I did notice Collect and Display and a few others showing them for sale soon, I might get a couple, but at around £13 a pop, luck better be on my side.

Oh those ones are pretty cool! I really like Julie west so am hoping for Flora especially.

The high voltage guggi is the one I have on order too, and was tempted by gloomy but have so many others coming I couldn’t justify it. Also my shelf at work probably won’t take much more, which is where all my superplastic stuff currently lives.

Yeah the blind box stuff gets expensive, I tend to hit up eBay after a month or so and just buy the ones I want, saves money in the long run unless you want a particularly rare one.
    Skerret wrote:
    I think I forgot to mention that I did land this

https://coarse.shop/products/years-adrift-ephemera

That is fucking ace. I love Coarse stuff and the quality is incredible. Maybe I should invest one day...
  • Picture updates...!

Work...

70528729-0-E6-B-4-CCE-ADF3-2-BABF02-AF89-D.jpg

Home...

866-C80-F5-277-B-4778-8-D81-3-BA9301-AFEE9.jpg

9-C993-C1-D-3-F69-448-A-85-F5-F50-FE1-CF8-E89.jpg

DEF94-E1-C-8016-49-BC-9217-96-A7631-F6-E88.jpg

74-D4243-B-CD71-4904-B83-B-61-CD064-F402-D.jpg
  • Ah Pluto, a man of taste
  • The best. Well, next to 20th century boys obvs. Hopefully they’ll translate billy bat one day.
  • SLEdge wrote:
    I got "Flora", "Lil Fragil" and "Tygrr", now I'm kinda wishing I got 6 too! Did you get yours yet?

They finally arrived! I ended up with ‘Lil Fragil’, ‘Tygrr’, ‘Mr Finley’, ‘Smiley Don’, and both colour-ways of ‘Ouch’.

Really wanted Flora and Mr Sato, so have ordered those separately (for about £8 ) from the Toy Chronicle as they’re based in the UK.

On top on my super bendybones figure, the 2x kings and 2x shoe boxes I’m happy with the lot really!

Only ones left I’d really like are Zero and the small bendybones. Oh have also got another 8” one on the way... then I might give it a rest for a bit...
  • They finally arrived! I ended up with ‘Lil Fragil’, ‘Tygrr’, ‘Mr Finley’, ‘Smiley Don’, and both colour-ways of ‘Ouch’. Really wanted Flora and Mr Sato, so have ordered those separately (for about £8 ) from the Toy Chronicle as they’re based in the UK. On top on my super bendybones figure, the 2x kings and 2x shoe boxes I’m happy with the lot really! Only ones left I’d really like are Zero and the small bendybones. Oh have also got another 8” one on the way... then I might give it a rest for a bit...

Well done on getting Mr. Finley and especially both Ouch's! I was hoping for them and Zero as too, but knew they'd be a long shot.
    I got confirmation of my black Gloomy bear dispatch so I look forward to paying stupid customs for that in the coming weeks. 

And cool collection btw :)
  • Tempy wrote:
    I've decided the next piece of TAT I want to get is a Mechatro WeGo: 10286199a.jpg

I actually ordered this today, thanks for the recommendation tempy! Should we start a model kit thread? I wanna see other people's stuff!

I'm on my 7th gundam kit in 2 months. Have 3 boxes on the shelf after. Genuinely has massively helped with anxiety recently.

4-D038722-077-C-4598-96-AF-618-A7-B14-F83-D.jpg
  • I think I just post about my Gunpla in the Minis thread
  • Oh awesome, I've been in there to see the Warhammer etc stuff time to time, will scour through a bit more. Thanks!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!