Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I'm so ashamed.
  • I think it deserves a bit of credit for at least answering the criticism that none of the main characters are ever going to die. 
    Spoiler:
    But I completely agree with most of the criticism though. What a boring fucking season. I often wonder why I'm still bothering apart from habit. And as far as the Sasha thing being mega dumb... 
    Spoiler:
  • The dumpster people were the absolute worst
  • You just knew you couldn't trust someone who looked like a Romulan.

contagion_romulanuniform_hd.jpg
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Scout wrote:
    As far as the Sasha thing being mega dumb... 
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I normally enjoy the set pieces despite the guff I have to wade through to get to them, but this is some laughably bad stuff.
  • Are there any comic readers here? I'd be interested to know how close the comics are to the show. Never read any. It's still ongoing right? Is it far beyond where the show is? Is Carl still a wee fanny?
  • Scout wrote:
    Are there any comic readers here? I'd be interested to know how close the comics are to the show. Never read any. It's still ongoing right? Is it far beyond where the show is? Is Carl still a wee fanny?

Last season was close - this season had strayed entirely and suffered as a result.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Gremill wrote:
    Scout wrote:
    Are there any comic readers here? I'd be interested to know how close the comics are to the show. Never read any. It's still ongoing right? Is it far beyond where the show is? Is Carl still a wee fanny?

Last season was close - this season had strayed entirely and suffered as a result.

Yeah, to be fair the comic has been a little silly for a while as well but the negan stuff was much better (still haven't watched the last episode) Rick is a far better character in the comic.

Edit:
    So watched the last episode - did the set designer buy the casket by mistake a while back and the writers were told they had to use it, no matter how silly it might seem?
    SFV - reddave360

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!