Which "normal"/"natural" aspects of the human experience are okay
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Mobile communications technology generally, good.

Ambling about at the wheel or on foot along a busy street with a functioning mobile anywhere near your face is a hanging offence.

Park the fuck up, or stand aside.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    monkey wrote:
    Most issues to do with rudeness and selfishness should be resolved through meting out similar but much worse punishments. Someone plays shit music on a train through shit tinny speakers, make them listen to Bewitched for 24 hours in a locked room. Someone doesn't thank you for holding a door, all doors must then be subsequently slammed in their face. Someone farts too much on purpose, shit in their mouth etc.

Sensible policies for a happier Britain.
    Get schwifty.
  • There's a regular of ours that is possibly the worst-smelling person I've ever came across. He looks like Andre The Giant's swamp uncle, and leaves an actual scent behind him in the shop for a good few minutes. It's like cat piss and out of date milk, mixed in with a charity shop. To the power of FUCK.

I actually think he should be put down. Taken out back and cattlegunned to the next smelly life.

"Aw but that's a sin, Gav. He doesn't know! Maybe he doesn't have family or friends to tell him!"

Nope. Don't care. No sympathy. No excuse for lack of basic washing.
  • There's a regular of ours that is possibly the worst-smelling person I've ever came across. He looks like Andre The Giant's swamp uncle, and leaves an actual scent behind him in the shop for a good few minutes. It's like cat piss and out of date milk, mixed in with a charity shop. To the power of FUCK. I actually think he should be put down. Taken out back and cattlegunned to the next smelly life. "Aw but that's a sin, Gav. He doesn't know! Maybe he doesn't have family or friends to tell him!" Nope. Don't care. No sympathy. No excuse for lack of basic washing.

A guy I work with stinks so bad he's had to be spoken to, first by a colleague and then by management.  There's nothing wrong with him except his 30 year skunk habit and extreme laziness (he's switched to hash on the loading bay though, times are a-changin' at work).  I have no sympathy for him because he's been in prison for stealing a handbag (attached to a woman) and I had to retrieve a bottle of JD from his cupboard after he'd taken it off the desk of the person I'd given it to as a thank you.  S'ok though, he was just looking after it.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    hylian_elf wrote:
    Mouth open or closed, you should control it and slowly let out gas without making sound. If I can do it, anyone can.
    Presuming that everyone has the same skills and abilities as you is a no-no as far as I'm concerned.

True. I shouldn't expect everyone to have the ability to see how great Half Life 2 is.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • There's a regular of ours that is possibly the worst-smelling person I've ever came across. He looks like Andre The Giant's swamp uncle, and leaves an actual scent behind him in the shop for a good few minutes. It's like cat piss and out of date milk, mixed in with a charity shop. To the power of FUCK. I actually think he should be put down. Taken out back and cattlegunned to the next smelly life. "Aw but that's a sin, Gav. He doesn't know! Maybe he doesn't have family or friends to tell him!" Nope. Don't care. No sympathy. No excuse for lack of basic washing.
    I think every game shop has at least one of those.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    Mouth open or closed, you should control it and slowly let out gas without making sound. If I can do it, anyone can.
    Presuming that everyone has the same skills and abilities as you is a no-no as far as I'm concerned.
    True. I shouldn't expect everyone to have the ability to see how great Half Life 2 is.

Nor should I expect people to be able to write sentences that aren't complete nonsense.
  • Skerret wrote:
    The cleaners should of knocked.
    Ooh that's one for me.

Oops. M'pologies. I did look at that sentence when I posted and thought there was something wrong, but didn't bother taking a closer inspection.

Also, this - http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/05/serial-cucumber-masturbator-sentenced-after-being-recognised-in-library-4751905/
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Skerret wrote:
    Ooh, that's one for me.
    [space]
    Yes.

Moot_Geeza wrote:
    but within seconds I was working the lever myself after she spun it round in expectation

<tut>
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Escape wrote:
    Skerret wrote:
    Ooh, that's one for me.
    [space] Yes.
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    but within seconds I was working the lever myself after she spun it round in expectation
    N'aw git out of it.  

You could do that sort of thing at my house Gonz, provided you were prepared to be lifted into the air via a clenched fist up the perineum at speed.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    In yoot, me and a mate found these really heavy cushions in my dad's garage, so of course we gathered up enough material to afford purchase and battered the shit out of each other.

Anyway, it became customary to shout 'UPPY!' with every uppercut. He once caught me with a belter, but couldn't follow-up for laughing as I fell on my arse in a hedge. Great days.
  • I'm toying with the idea of shitting myself and then visiting Gav's shop to talk to him at length about whether I should invest in Just Dance 2014. I might even break out some moves.
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    JonB wrote:
    There's a regular of ours that is possibly the worst-smelling person I've ever came across. He looks like Andre The Giant's swamp uncle, and leaves an actual scent behind him in the shop for a good few minutes. It's like cat piss and out of date milk, mixed in with a charity shop. To the power of FUCK. I actually think he should be put down. Taken out back and cattlegunned to the next smelly life. "Aw but that's a sin, Gav. He doesn't know! Maybe he doesn't have family or friends to tell him!" Nope. Don't care. No sympathy. No excuse for lack of basic washing.
    I think every game shop has at least one of those.

CEX employs shop fulls of em and even has the cleaners spray their odour around before the doors open I think.
  • CEX smells of withdrawal.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Brodour.
  • There's a guy on the train sitting opposite me, chewing gum with open mouth and making lots of noise. I so badly want to stab him in the face. My dirty looks at him don't seem to be working.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Throw a little tiny ball of paper into his gob.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!