101 Things that get on our tits but don't actually matter in the slightest.
  • i'm gonna go to bed
  • That's fairly sensible.
  • Burger and wine in bed eh? Great days.
  • Texting young people, or more precisely, getting unintelligible yoof textspeak back with "ahahah" in every single reply and an exclamation mark at the end of every sentence.

They all do it, and we're talking 20 somethings here not actual kids. Grumble grumble.
  • I set up a direct debit to ensure I didn't forget to pay my credit card off and today I woke up to a text telling me I have to pay my credit card to avoid charges because it hasn't worked somehow.
  • Did it end in ahahahaha!?
  • #NotAll20YearOlds

All the ones that text me then. It's kinda weird, because sometimes it makes a sentence more heartbreaking. Eg. "I often get so stressed at the library I go to the toilets to cry ahaha!".
  • #NotAll20YearOlds

All the ones that text me then. It's kinda weird, because sometimes it makes a sentence more heartbreaking. Eg. "I often get so stressed at the library I go to the toilets to cry ahaha!".

I dunno, I just wanted to use that hashtag. Probably is all 20 year olds, all of them. Pathetic cunts.
  • Local gym has undergone a hipster rebranding and refurbishment. They painted all the walls black, scrawled fake graffiti everywhere, presumably to make it look like the inside of a grotty club, and dotted lampshades, sofas and bookshelves (complete with 'for display purpose only' books glued together into blocks) all over the place. The music is also twice as loud, the lights are dimmed, and the staff now call you 'mate'. Fucking annoying
  • Looooooooool *crying laughter emoji*
  • Local gym has undergone a hipster rebranding and refurbishment. They painted all the walls black, scrawled fake graffiti everywhere, presumably to make it look like the inside of a grotty club, and dotted lampshades, sofas and bookshelves (complete with 'for display purpose only' books glued together into blocks) all over the place. The music is also twice as loud, the lights are dimmed, and the staff now call you 'mate'. Fucking annoying

This is peak Nathan Barley
  • 'for display purpose only' books glued together into blocks

Irredeemable cunts. Burn the place to the ground. It’s the only option.
  • Tempy wrote:
    Local gym has undergone a hipster rebranding and refurbishment. They painted all the walls black, scrawled fake graffiti everywhere, presumably to make it look like the inside of a grotty club, and dotted lampshades, sofas and bookshelves (complete with 'for display purpose only' books glued together into blocks) all over the place. The music is also twice as loud, the lights are dimmed, and the staff now call you 'mate'. Fucking annoying
    This is peak Nathan Barley

It started with shabby chic, which led to that distressed furniture look and now this "gritty" bullshit. Actually it might have started when I was a kid and you'd pour some tea on a new bit of paper to make it look like an old treasure map. It'll be fake needles in pub toilets next.
  • It started with shabby chic

Mrs Poprock has some (admittedly very nice) tea mugs from a brand called Shabby Chic. They have the Shabby Chic name on the bottom. When we first moved in together and I noticed that, I misread them as Stabby Chic. I thought it was a clever name and that she must have had a closet goth/emo phase in her past.
  • Depressingly the rebranding seems to have worked. It's now more busy than it was before. There are just so many annoying details. The free weights section is now called 'the Den' or something stupid like that, and where they used to be kept on a rack I now have to venture inside an old shipping container to retrieve them. The shipping container has 'this place rox!' tagged in spray paint on the side. Oh, and the toilet doors at plastered with stickers for fake parties
  • I fucking despise gym culture.
    Fair play, go to the gym and get fit.
    However don't tell everyone about it, don't talk about it like a social event, don't use the fucking word "gains" and don't do up gyms to look like fuckwit trendy bars.
  • A shipping container...Fuuuuuuuck.....Imagine the type of tosser that refurb will attract. Already in my regular gym there are a couple of members that dress like 1940s esque strong men. Big thick wooly socks up to the knee,twirly moustaches,brown string vests...fuck sake. #fitfam #gainz
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • 1f9d5edadbb5ac43d424cfc20c9b4650.jpg
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Imagine having Stallone hanging out the back of you, the noises, the sweat, the hair. Imagine it.
  • I fucking despise gym culture. Fair play, go to the gym and get fit. However don't tell everyone about it, don't talk about it like a social event, don't use the fucking word "gains" and don't do up gyms to look like fuckwit trendy bars.

It's not as bad as it was, tbh.

A couple of years ago my Facebook timeline was awash with 'cheat meal' this and 'skip leg day' that
    Most people I know seem to have lost interest, at least in the memes.
  • I use the gym for relaxation purposes only. I'd smoke weed if they'd let me.
  • Depressingly the rebranding seems to have worked. It's now more busy than it was before. There are just so many annoying details. The free weights section is now called 'the Den' or something stupid like that, and where they used to be kept on a rack I now have to venture inside an old shipping container to retrieve them. The shipping container has 'this place rox!' tagged in spray paint on the side. Oh, and the toilet doors at plastered with stickers for fake parties

Start putting your owns tags up.
  • And flyers for actual parties.
    Spoiler:
  • Oak pissing furniture land.
    Yeah great, no veneer but the furniture looks like shit from the 90s.
  • Bought a lovely chest of drawers from them.
    Any space left to install a plough?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!