101 Things that get on our tits but don't actually matter in the slightest.
  • You'd be surprised.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I doubt I would.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • DHL emailing to say I wasn't home- which I was- and so my parcel was left at a packet station, and when I go to said packet station being told the DHL van doesn't arrive for another hour and a half. Fuckers just aren't even trying anymore
  • Had the same email from DPD the other day. Even though I gave my wife's work address as there is always someone there.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png

THIS fucking thing. This monstrosity of an excuse for human emotional expression. Used by smug bastards to avoid intellectual effort of making a proper counter argument. Or perhaps as something to fill the void in their capacity to properly react to something? A feeble attempt to belittle another person?

NO ONE LAUGHS THIS MUCH at the purile online crap that it so often suffixes. And they don't just use one - they put a whole little row of these psychotic yellow bastards.

Fuck knows why, but I hate this emoji and all it stands for. WHY!? Why does it get on my tits?!

PSN : time_on_my_hands
  • I made the long trip to my mum's at the weekend. I had a lovely box of Warhammer marines waiting for me to pick up. 
    Arrived home yesterday only to have forgotten it. D'oh!
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • It’s just incredibly sad and wearying when I see big brands pushing out an April fools gag on social media after the 12 noon cut-off. It’s like a watching a tired, burned-out marketing exec waving a little flag that says ‘my internal approval processes are so frustrating that even this went out late.’
  • I feel you, TOMH. Fucking hate it. But a single one can diffuse a misread message, I'll admit.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    poprock wrote:
    It’s just incredibly sad and wearying when I see big brands pushing out an April fools gag on social media after the 12 noon cut-off. It’s like a watching a tired, burned-out marketing exec waving a little flag that says ‘my internal approval processes are so frustrating that even this went out late.’

But I think she has actually told the sovereign parliament to boycott the indicative votes...
  • Not everything is about Brexit.*

*But just about everything is a fucking brexit metaphor, I’ll admit.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Being stuck on a delayed train, because they haven't got a driver!
  • Gel type hand soap from dispensers that never seems to want to stick to your hand at first, so you end up wasting half a bottle down or around the sink. Really irritating.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Being stuck on a delayed train, because they haven't got a driver!

Was on the 6am Belfast-Dublin train once with a day's work ahead of me. 15mins into the journey an announcement came over the tannoy to say there was no food or drink being served as the cook and barman were left behind having a smoke on the platform in Belfast.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png THIS fucking thing. This monstrosity of an excuse for human emotional expression. Used by smug bastards to avoid intellectual effort of making a proper counter argument. Or perhaps as something to fill the void in their capacity to properly react to something? A feeble attempt to belittle another person? NO ONE LAUGHS THIS MUCH at the purile online crap that it so often suffixes. And they don't just use one - they put a whole little row of these psychotic yellow bastards. Fuck knows why, but I hate this emoji and all it stands for. WHY!? Why does it get on my tits?!

I'm with you on this. Nothing is that funny - even if it were it wouldn't be a post on social media.
  • When one of my colleagues is watching the sort of video those cryface emoji's are used to applaud, and his extra loud laugh means oh God it's coming my way in a sec isn't it and I'll have to take my headphones off and feign interest in something that might interest me if I didn't have to watch it with him.  See also: working in an enclosed space with the same people for far far too long.
  • Staff break rooms listening not only to the sound of eating but the 'clop schlop clop' of cutlery in a tupperware box that precedes every 'hshhsluurrrp schlop schlop schlurp' mouthful.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    When one of my colleagues is watching the sort of video those cryface emoji's are used to applaud, and his extra loud laugh means oh God it's coming my way in a sec isn't it and I'll have to take my headphones off and feign interest in something that might interest me if I didn't have to watch it with him. 

I know what you mean. I've one of those at work. I'd avoid him, but he's also one of the only other gamers I work with

• See also: when you're minding your business on your phone during your only downtime of the day and you see a video of a dog or maybe someone dropped a zinger on here and you have a wee chortle to yourself and someone pipes up "what? what is it? let me see.." ehhhhhh no fuck off pls
  • Staff break rooms listening not only to the sound of eating but the 'clop schlop clop' of cutlery in a tupperware box that precedes every 'hshhsluurrrp schlop schlop schlurp' mouthful.
    Even reading that makes me cross!!!! I used to work with a guy that could make noise with normally silent food. He would scrape his cutlery off the plates and bowls, slurp tea, chew loudly with mouth open. I actually had to leave whenever he ate.
    Amazing that no one else seemed to even notice lol.
  • You’ve probably got misophonia
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    You’ve probably got misophonia

I do.  Not diagnosed but I'm pretty sure I have it. A sudden loud noise will really evoke a reaction in me. I actually feel pain and for a few seconds the red mist comes down.

I can get on edge in loud places, especially if I'm in a bar and the music is too loud - but it isn't the same reaction I take to a loud sharp noise.
  • davyK wrote:
    Tempy wrote:
    You’ve probably got misophonia
    I do.  Not diagnosed but I'm pretty sure I have it. A sudden loud noise will really evoke a reaction in me. I actually feel pain and for a few seconds the red mist comes down. I can get on edge in loud places, especially if I'm in a bar and the music is too loud - but it isn't the same reaction I take to a loud sharp noise.
    Yup im exact same.
  • Spoiler:
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Constant reminders that the tax year is ending and I only have xx days to top up my ISA.
    Like i forgot I had £15k sitting around.
    Even reading that makes me cross!!!! I used to work with a guy that could make noise with normally silent food. He would scrape his cutlery off the plates and bowls, slurp tea, chew loudly with mouth open. I actually had to leave whenever he ate.
    Amazing that no one else seemed to even notice lol.

Melchett: “If you’re willing to join the twenty minuters then you’re alright by me and welcome to marry my sister any day.”
    Darling: “Are you sure about this sir?”
    Melchett: “Certainly, you should hear the noise she makes when she eats a boiled egg, Ill be glad to get her out of the house.”

My wife has got used to me putting on headphones and listening to music if we're in the same room and she's eating an orange or cherry tomatoes... It's great having someone who understands you.

She does find it funny when I tell her how I was trapped next to a gum chewer on the train for half an hour, slowly being driven mad.
  • Apparently we need free range milk now because it might not be. Cows that never see the sun. Cows. WTF
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Just don't drink milk, then there won't be any cows, murderer!
  • I haven't bought milk in well over 6 months.
    Well, not cow milk.
  • Just don't drink milk, then there won't be any cows, murderer!

I'll just eat cheese.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!