101 Things that get on our tits but don't actually matter in the slightest.
  • I know m8, I know - the realisation hits me ~2secs after my initial excitement, every time.
  • I like both tea and coffee either black without sugar, black with sugar, or white with sugar. It depends on the mood I’m in. I can’t stand either with milk and no sugar, though. Bleurgh.
  • Water? Airy-fairy nonesense, I chew down a mouthful of raw grinds or suck on a tea bag like it's snoose.
  • nick_md wrote:
    I keep seeing '48 Hours' in the tv guide as I'm tabbing through, get all excited "fuck yeah, 48 Hours is on!" for about 2 seconds before I realise it's not the Water Hill classic but some TV show. This happens a couple of times a week.
    I get similar with Lethal Weapon when scrolling the channels for some late night viewing, only to realise it's the TV series.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Having to pause cutting round an avocado to remove the sticker.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • posh people's problems, eh? ;)
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Get a sharper knife
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    When your chorizo is slightly overdone.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Skerret wrote:
    Get a sharper knife

I'm not after solutions man.

• Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    You should be. Listen to me.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    I'm not allowed anything sharp, OKAY?
  • Place the Avacado into a bowl filled with water and boil it for 45 minutes. The sticker will get wet and peel off, aided by the bubbles.
  • Then put the avacado in a freezer to cool it down, obviously.
  • The way that Richard Osman presses the button on House of Games.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I like the idea of putting a cube of brown sugar in coffee. But I don't like sugar in coffee so I don't.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • I go swimming, ideally twice a week. I’ve been each of the last three days. I swim 64 lengths (approximately a mile in total) each time.

I go to a variety of sessions, depending on what suits my day. During busy public sessions, I quietly rage at the people getting in my way. Everyone is as entitled to be there, but some folk pay zero fucking attention to their surroundings. What is it about swimming pools that makes grown men walk backwards without looking where they’re going more than any other situation? Then you get the fat families who spread out along one end of the pool, far enough apart to make heading either side a serious detour, and in the path of others swimming lengths, but not so far apart that aiming for a gap between them isn’t just a bit awkward. This is before I get started on the people who don’t shower at all before going in, let alone showering enough.

Then, like tonight, I go to a quiet lengths session, get a lane to myself for the full forty minutes, and it feels like fooorrreeevvveeerrr. With nobody to quietly rail against, it’s just swimming, swimming, swimming. You can try thinking about other things, try to delay looking at your watch until you’re sure you must be half way, only to look at it and see it’s not even a third, and your thoughts are dragged back to breaking down what’s left into manageable mental chunks, like that makes it shorter.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    There is a gif that was out late last year (I saw it repeatedly on Imgur). Few girls dancing in brown dresses in a simplistic Native American stylee. May have been a stage show or something. The main lady does a finger wagging thing. Its one of those hypnotic gifs, not in a pervy way I should add. And for some reason its popped into my head. I cant seem to get it out of my head, I have to watch it again. And I cant find it ANYWHERE. HAAAAAAAALP

From this? I can't find the gif/video.
    tumblr_p5nwc6v91u1vp65vxo6_400.gif

• Gremill wrote:
    The way that Richard Osman presses the button on House of Games.
    You don't find him irritating just generally?
  • @GooberTheHat you fucking champ!! I recognise the main dancer.ill check the video after work.How on earth did you find it?
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • The way amazon prime lists the 4K/UHD films/shows as totally separate item to the standard/HD versions, rather than just an extra viewing/purchase option.
    It's bad enough that you have to buy anything you bought in HD again to get the 4K version if available, but really annoying that it's not clear when a 4K version of something is available. and if you were watching something on the HD stream, you need to know to search for the 4k version of it, and then find where you were up to as it doesn't carry over which episodes you've watched already.
  • It is the switch eshop of streaming service UI's.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    The way amazon prime lists the 4K/UHD films/shows as totally separate item to the standard/HD versions, rather than just an extra viewing/purchase option.
    It's bad enough that you have to buy anything you bought in HD again to get the 4K version if available, but really annoying that it's not clear when a 4K version of something is available. and if you were watching something on the HD stream, you need to know to search for the 4k version of it, and then find where you were up to as it doesn't carry over which episodes you've watched already.

And the fact each fucking series in a show is a completely separate entity. Totally rubbish.
  • I can’t understand why it doesn’t let you buy or rent anything from within the app. You literally have to go to a computer, log in to Amazon there, and buy something. Then you can go back to your phone/console/telly and the thing you bought appears in your library. Even when you’re using the Amazon Prime app on your phone … you can’t go to the Amazon app on your phone and buy a film. You have to go to a computer instead. What the juddering fuck is that about?
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    The way amazon prime lists the 4K/UHD films/shows as totally separate item to the standard/HD versions, rather than just an extra viewing/purchase option. It's bad enough that you have to buy anything you bought in HD again to get the 4K version if available, but really annoying that it's not clear when a 4K version of something is available. and if you were watching something on the HD stream, you need to know to search for the 4k version of it, and then find where you were up to as it doesn't carry over which episodes you've watched already.
    And the fact each fucking series in a show is a completely separate entity. Totally rubbish.

That gets right on my tits.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    It's probably my own fault, but I accidentally watched the first 5 minutes of S6 E1 of Vikings this morning, instead of S4 E5. 

Massive spoiler!

My tits, my poor fucking tits.
  • poprock wrote:
    I can’t understand why it doesn’t let you buy or rent anything from within the app. You literally have to go to a computer, log in to Amazon there, and buy something. Then you can go back to your phone/console/telly and the thing you bought appears in your library. Even when you’re using the Amazon Prime app on your phone … you can’t go to the Amazon app on your phone and buy a film. You have to go to a computer instead. What the juddering fuck is that about?

I assumed it was to get round having to give money to any of the platform holders that the app is on.
  • Yeah, I think that might be a thing. All the other shite is just poor design though.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    @GooberTheHat you fucking champ!! I recognise the main dancer.ill check the video after work.How on earth did you find it?
    I saw the vgif with sound on imgur a while back and half remembered the lyrics so did a bit of a Google and found it eventually.

It's a play called Firebringer by Starkid productions if you want to search for it.
  • Come with g if you want to live...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!