101 Things that get on our tits but don't actually matter in the slightest.
  • You have the patience of a saint Gav. I’d have shut down nights out with someone I didn’t like being around right off the bat.
  • Cunt has only went and messaged my lady apologising saying he was spiked hahahahahahahahahahaha fucking fuck me
  • Is spiked Aussie slang for shit faced?
  • Being spiked can make you so the weirdest shit though, happened to Ev once
  • Not to take anything away from those that have been. Can't imagine how horrible it'd be. My apologies there, truly.

I'm absolutely calling bs here though.
  • I don't think you need to apologize Gav, am sure we all knew what you meant.
  • Yeah, no apologies necessary.
  • He was spiked with coke, when someone asked him if he wanted to do coke and he said yes.
  • Did Shona also crack up laughing when he texted that? I really hope so …
  • Was more the usual fucking fuck me dot gif

I'm just annoyed by it all. I've spent the day now inside my head with it, second guessing myself, etc.

I'm away to listen to good music and pet my dog now I'm home.
  • ... And after all that, I've lost my bloody wallet at some point between yesterday and today. Just when I was leaving to drop the car at the garage cos on Friday, a shock absorber (I think/I've been told) on my rear driver side broke. So now that can't happen. Fan fucking tastic.

Honestly just fucking bin me.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I try and remain understanding. He's younger, moved over here from Oz to be with her, uprooted his whole life. I'm sure it's been hard for him. But I've reached a point. Dinner and home from now on, it's been agreed with Shug. There's no excuse for shitheadery like that.
    Gav shh you'll jeopardise the resettlement program

Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    I know it's a perennial tits thing, but people without a disability badge who park in disabled spaces.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Podcast adverts that include the words "OK Google" or for others "Alexa" or "Siri". I completely understand that if I'm playing it on a speaker that a google home might hear it, which is annoying but I get it. However it really not difficult to implement a small buffer so that my speaker doesn't listen to itself. Podcast playing on one google home, advert says "fix your heating simply by saying 'OK Google'" at which point the speaker drops volume waiting for next instruction, stupid machine
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • "X comes/is coming from a place of Y"
    I win... in the most minor way possible.
  • When people have a budget in supermarkets but go way over, then deliberate over which items to put back as the queue gets bigger. I'm in Waitrose getting some Dip dab lollies and the belt hasn't moved for two minutes.

Also, people who could easily move to a self service check out but stand there jabbing their phone and moaning on an internet forum instead.
  • The way self scans and the companies that use them push sustainability and using yer own bags on you, then when you want to use yer own bag to pack yer stuff into, the self scan has a fucking fit and you need Sharon over to scan her tag but she's overweight and her bunions are giving her right grief today and oh looks there's her colleague Jane coming hiya Jane! let's stop and have a chat before I go and help the angry tall man eh, that's lovely hen hope the weans are well cheers
  • Buy big canvas bag. Bring it with you. Success.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Stop using supermarkets, super saiyan success
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • When pop songs make weird grammatical errors so it can fit the vocal melody of the song:

There's two lines here that annoy me

"Dancing on the hood in the middle of the woods on an old mustang"

And

"Singing at the top of both our lungs, on the day we fell in love"

The first one just irks me, but the second... So yous have two lungs between yous both? It's annoying me so much and I fucking hate the fucking radio in this fucking van fuck sake aaaaarrrrrrrggghhhhh
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I had never heard that song before now, nor did I know who that person was. The fact that I now have and do, is entirely your fault Gav, and I'm not sure I'll ever forgive you.
  • Poundland Britney.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I'd heard the song lots, but didn't know who it was by and had never seen the video.
    Now I can add general inappropriateness and "why are they singing about mustangs in the woods when they seem to be dancing in a council estate in London?" to my thoughts on the song. Thanks Gav.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    Poundland Britney.

Which is all I ever wanted as an 18 year old
  • I would 100% go see a band called Poundland Britney.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    It'd need to be Dollar Store Brittany if they ever wanted to break to US market. I'd imagine pound land would have very different connotations.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Still don;t understand why poundland bother to put full floats in their tills. Four bags of quids, one of ten pence pieces the rest in fivers, sorted

edit: 500 stores, say four tills per store, three shifts per day, that 6000 floats that get not only counted into a till, but then checked by a cashier, as well as having to be ordered and delivered from bank. I could save them thousands of pounds a day in a few moments
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Why even have the 10ps?
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I never entertained the idea but someone (maybe on here) said what if someone comes in with a 50 and 3 20s. My first thought was fuck 'em they're in Poundland, clue's in the name
  • So yous have two lungs between yous both?

A few things. First, if you’re going to pick at someone’s use of English, using ‘yous’ as a plural rather undermines your point. Secondly, I don’t think there’s much wrong with that line. The ‘both’ replies to the singers, not the lungs. If she’d said, “taking both our feelings into account,” you wouldn’t assume there were only two specific feelings being referred to, but both person’s range of feelings. Thirdly, playing with grammar is one of the joys of poetry and lyric writing.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!