101 Things that get on our tits but don't actually matter in the slightest.
  • Sounds more like intermittent break-fasting!
  • I haven’t looked into it but I’d be surprised if some chancer hasn’t gotten rich off coining the term and managing to base a book around it. Wish I had the initiative to do the same.

Quantum starvation. Has that been taken yet? Probably only a matter of time

Sporadic food tunneling could also work
  • Sacred sometimes eating less
  • Intermittent eating. Breakfast, dinner and tea with snacks inbetween.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    A staggered approach to daily nutrition, combining a cutting edge agile, iterative and responsive attitude to sustenance, with a culturally attuned process that fits into your daily routine.
  • Good start Goober, but you haven’t defined any aspirational outcomes. How does this cutting edge proprietary nutrition intake system enhance and optimise your lifestyle? How does it prepare you for realisable daily success?
  • It's fully compatiable with individually set goals, and can be benchmarked at user defined points.
  • Some of my words above were enhanced by autocorrect. Looking back I can’t even guess which ones. It makes the same amount of sense as it did before.
  • Trying to get olives out of a jar with a spoon
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Use a fork.
  • Yea im just being greedy and wanting to get 3 or 4 out at a time
  • Use your fingers. As long as they're your olives, don't stand on ceremony.
  • I can tell the kids are back at school. Our street is full of litter.

Really stands out now, after months of there not being any.
  • Had to download an app to order in a pub tonight. When you select order now and the pub you're in, it just brings you to a website to order!! What's the point? A QR code on each table would be far simpler.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Ah, but when you use their app they can also sell your user info to spammers all over the world.
  • Popped in a pub near-ish me for a couple on the way home on Weds. It's an old man pub so no app, but the first thing I thought when I wrote my name next to my number in the pad was noooo. In my head I'm going to get loads of personalised 'you've had an accident' calls now.
  • What an evening.

Downloaded the NFL app to watch last season in an attempt to learn the game while things are quiet.

App works but games won't play.

Piss about reseting Xbox several times.

Find out there is a new app.

Go to Store, Xbox won't connect to Apps section.

Reset Xbox several times, eventually have to do the factory reset, thankfully there is an option to retain games.

Get new app, everything works. Decide to grab some beers.

Go down to car, bonnet is covered in smashed figs from tree overhanging car park.

Clean off as much fig as possible.

Get in car to drive away. Massive grinding sound.

Check under car and my passenger side front spring has snapped and fallen in such a way that it is digging into the tyre so it is going to have to be fixed on site or I sacrifice a tyre with 2000 miles on it.

Walk to local shop for beer.

Get back.

Argument about parking happening in car park. I have to argue with a chav wearing a handbag about the fact that because he lives in the flats next to me doesn't mean his mate can park in my neighbour's allocated space. Not even for an hour.

Finally sat down with a beer and last year's Hall of Fame match. Which amusingly to me including a section I was only half paying attention to and saw them using calipers to measure the face of a black man.
    I thought the draft had gone mental but it turns out they sculpt a bust of all Hall of Famers.

• Yeah. That's broke.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Yup
    *dries teeth*
  • Yikes. I think you’re gonna have to say goodbye to that tyre.
  • Should be OK.
    Papa Livdiv is coming over tomorrow and reckons he can do it. That is the tyre turned fully into the spring so I could get a pic. Done no miles on it broken. Maybe 3 car lengths.

Managed to get two front springs for £40 mind, so if I lose the tyre its not too bad. Thankfully I didnt pay for run flats.
  • Wowee that sounds like a humdinger of a night. I need a beer just reading about it. 
    Not to diminish your issue, but a chav wearing a handbag?
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • One of those cross body bags they wear because they don't have pockets on the toddler outfits they all seem to wear now.
  • Losing my mind stuck in a loop with HSBC. As I'm soon unemployed I need to show bank statements to the job centre here to claim benefits. I have one of these little plastic secure key calculators for logging on, but it's running out of batteries so I tried to set up the digital secure key thing with my phone. I started to the process, and this disabled my plastic secure key until the process is completed. But half way through I realise I don't know one of the passwords I set years ago, and to reset this password I need to access my account with the plastic secure key, which no longer works. I put 10 euro on my phone to try and call the helpline, which all got used up while on hold, and the help chat thing on their website is fucking useless, and it seems impossible to move past the bot helper to speak with anyone directly.
  • Can you go into a branch and order a replacement dongle thing?
  • They don’t exist in Germany
  • Ah, thought they would but seems they just do corporate banking in Germany.
    Somebody here might have one they can send if they are generic devices.
  • Something about problems like this peak my stress levels like nothing else I can think of at the moment. I’m soooo bad at this kind of thing at the best of times already
  • To be fair to you those automated lines are seemingly designed to infuriate.
    I was raging at the Nationwide one yesterday. Once I got past the digital gatekeeper an assistant answered instantly and was lovely.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!