@_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Researching Microsoft Surfacebook, discovered there's an online service called PlayStation Now which streams PS3 games to a PC!  

Is it just me that didn't know this? 

Signed up for a free weeks trial and it's working flawlessly with my Bone pad.  

Bravo Sony, Bravo.

retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Does anybody have any experience with those new "elite" ps4 pads? Getting mightily fed up of the standard cuntpad.
  • Didn't know there was a different pad for PS4.  I may look into it too. Cuntpad is so cuntish.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Didn't know there was a different pad for PS4.  I may look into it too. Cuntpad is so cuntish.
    Theres a couple of them, elite types.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    There's a couple licensed plus the Scuff's. Though the Scuff's use the base cuntpad so you'd be better off trying the new stuff.

If in doubt Kow buy from Amazon they never question returns.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I think Razer make one. They're Sony official though.
  • Think thats both.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Bah, they both look shit.
  • Bought Ratchet & Clank last week, which I've been playing in short bursts as it appears to be my daughter's new Unravel.  Isn't it gorgeous?  Simple run and gun stuff too, nothing overly complicated or long winded.  I'm not sure I've got any complaints so far, glad I picked it up.
  • Kow wrote:
    Does anybody have any experience with those new "elite" ps4 pads? Getting mightily fed up of the standard cuntpad.

I bought the Nacon or whatever it's called. I find it pretty good and I prefer the fixed buttons underneath to the Elite controller ones that feel that they will fall off and be lost forever. I find that it had improved my aim in COD as it does seem smoother in aiming. There are additional weights that you can put in it to  suit your preference.
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Bought Ratchet & Clank last week, which I've been playing in short bursts as it appears to be my daughter's new Unravel.  Isn't it gorgeous?  Simple run and gun stuff too, nothing overly complicated or long winded.  I'm not sure I've got any complaints so far, glad I picked it up.

Yep!! Looks even nicer on the pro too. Downscaled on 1080p so pretty much has zero jaggies.

Going back a few pages but I'm also interested in Fl4tout as they've always been quite fun.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    LtPidgeon wrote:
    Kow wrote:
    I bought the Nacon or whatever it's called. I find it pretty good and I prefer the fixed buttons underneath to the Elite controller ones that feel that they will fall off and be lost forever. I find that it had improved my aim in COD as it does seem smoother in aiming. There are additional weights that you can put in it to  suit your preference.

Cool. How is the r3 on it? I'm having terrible trouble with it being too sensitive, it's almost always clicking when I don't want it to.
  • Kow wrote:
    LtPidgeon wrote:
    Kow wrote:
    Cool. How is the r3 on it? I'm having terrible trouble with it being too sensitive, it's almost always clicking when I don't want it to.

I suppose that's a difficult one as I've never had a problem with R3. All the buttons seem to be quite definite and the four right hand face buttons are slightly larger than the dual shock.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Ok, cheers. I'll check it out.
  • Can anyone recommend a pair of good surround sound headphones (ideally wireless) sub £200 for PS4?
    Tired the platinum ones but they didn't fit my big ed
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Wouldn't say it's your big head, they're kinda uncomfortable for a few of us on here. Or maybe we all have big heads...
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    They're adjustable aren't they? You did have it at its biggest, right?
  • I've got a small Beetlejuice head and the golds only seem to have 45 minutes of comfort in them per session.
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    They're adjustable aren't they? You did have it at its biggest, right?
    Yeah at the max. Put them all back in the box and resealed so got my money back from game.

• Ps4 Pro + 4KTV + Infamous Second Son (capped at 30fps) = Stunning, stunning game.
  • Verecocha wrote:
    Ps4 Pro + 4KTV + Infamous Second Son (capped at 30fps) = Stunning, stunning game.

Thanks for that. I'm trying hard to resist a 4K set as it is.
  • Verecocha wrote:
    Ps4 Pro + 4KTV + Infamous Second Son (capped at 30fps) = Stunning, stunning game.
    Can you tell the difference between 30 fps and 60 fps mode on Infamous ? I couldn't
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Can anyone recommend a pair of good surround sound headphones (ideally wireless) sub £200 for PS4?
    Tired the platinum ones but they didn't fit my big ed

I bought these https://www.amazon.co.uk/LucidSound-LS30-Wireless-Gaming-Headset/dp/B017NDOXSQ

for around £100. Found them much better and more comfortable than the Sony Wireless ones. Loads of really good features - to turn the volume down the ear is it's own dial, one ear for game chat, one for game volume. Two different mic set-ups. Great surround sound. Everyone that's used them at mine has been v. Impressed.

Also, they can be used on XB1 & PS4 and (I think on pc) so great for multi-console owners.
  • Why is the PS4 menu so slow. Just moving to the list of tv players is embarrassingly slow.
  • Why is the PS4 menu so slow. Just moving to the list of tv players is embarrassingly slow.

I found this too, and it's even more apparent once you upgrade to a Pro which zips along as it should. It's only a bloody interface.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    I nearly pulled the trigger on those headphones a couple of weeks ago, but couldn't find any decent reviews. Good to hear that they're decent. They were £80 at Argos when I was looking.
  • Kernowgaz wrote:
    Verecocha wrote:
    Can you tell the difference between 30 fps and 60 fps mode on Infamous ? I couldn't

Hugely, some of the big scale, heavy effect environments knocked it down and really stuttered it so I capped it at 30fps to keep it super smooth. It's absolutely stunning ain't it? Not the best game, just a good very good looking game.
  • Stopharage wrote:
    Can anyone recommend a pair of good surround sound headphones (ideally wireless) sub £200 for PS4? Tired the platinum ones but they didn't fit my big ed
    I bought these https://www.amazon.co.uk/LucidSound-LS30-Wireless-Gaming-Headset/dp/B017NDOXSQ for around £100. Found them much better and more comfortable than the Sony Wireless ones. Loads of really good features - to turn the volume down the ear is it's own dial, one ear for game chat, one for game volume. Two different mic set-ups. Great surround sound. Everyone that's used them at mine has been v. Impressed. Also, they can be used on XB1 & PS4 and (I think on pc) so great for multi-console owners.
    Are you sure they are surround sound?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!