MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!
  • About 5 to 8 g.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Yer page turn bastard ya.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • heeheehee
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • The Daddy wrote:
    Whisky or Baileys? Tough choice but someone has to make it.

Create a new partridge-esque ladyboy, have both.
    Baileys is the perfect mixer for crap whisky.

In the car home with a g+t at last.
  • Just to balance out all the fun and happiness, I'm sitting in a dark room, entirely sober, trying to settle down a teething baby. Me and the gf have had a blazing row when the stress of the baby's continual crying got too much for us. I've got part 2 of that to look forward to as soon as I can get the little one off to sleep. At some point I've got a load of milk bottles to wash up. Merry Christmas you pricks.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Didn't watxh Dr who, spent the day listening to everything must go and be here now with the parents.

Perfect Christmas
  • Huzzah!
  • Monkey :(

I am playing Risk for the first time with the family. The rules are being explained to me. I don't understand already. I hope they get drunker so I might win.
  • Outlaw wrote:
    Really? I must be a hard hearted bitch, thought Toy Story 3 was a load of rubbish.
    Agreed. If anything it gets worse with repeated viewings.
    AW YEAH. Got a Stalenhag print of this for Christmas. What a knockout! varselklotet_1920_badge.jpg

Sweet, am a huge fan of him! Any chance of taking a pic of it in the flesh? How big is it?

Also merry Christmas, all x
  • Merry Christmas pug.
  • monkey wrote:
    Just to balance out all the fun and happiness, I'm sitting in a dark room, entirely sober, trying to settle down a teething baby. Me and the gf have had a blazing row when the stress of the baby's continual crying got too much for us. I've got part 2 of that to look forward to as soon as I can get the little one off to sleep. At some point I've got a load of milk bottles to wash up. Merry Christmas you pricks.
    :(
  • Also, yes to pic. I'll get it framed first.
  • Oh my god I'm having to do maths. I am incapable of maths at this point of the day. WHAT.
  • It's alright. Both of them settled down now. Bottles washed.

A scotch, I think.
  • ...and a white wine for the lady.
  • Central heating broken. Fuck.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I'm trying to find a .gif to communicate how great the three bird roast was.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    And I can't watch Baraka until my dad turns the volume down on Pavarotti.
  • Central heating broken. Fuck.

Ahh that's crap noxy :( Our washer broke t'other day but no heat is worse.
  • Nah, not being able to wash the white shirt would be a disaster of biblical proportions for our Nox.
  • I was having a great day but them started feeling really shitty thinking about stuff that's went on this year and etc etc but I went for a shower, read this thread, and am now feeling much better. Time to get drunk.

Merry Christmas one and all. It's all love.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Played the Golden Balls board game which I had to source on eBay as it isn't in production any more. Got stung at the end by our youngest who stole when I split…..can't trust kids these days.

Played a credit each of Muchi Muchi Pork and Pink Sweets on 360 - both gloriously baffling.

Got Blade Runner soundtrack and Pogues in Paris 30th anniversary box set - wifey and girls in the other room catching up on soaps so I'll do a bit of quality listening now…

Oh…got a Perplexus Epic too which is a result.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    It's THE NEXT DAY here but mecrim all the same.  My sibs and partners all built things with Duplo blocks with my 2yr old nephew yesterday.  He wrecked the robot I made though, the shit.  Today I face my own grim mortality and get more pressies.  The Crab will be round later I expect.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Scores on the doors:
    Beer 1: Black Hogswatch 3.7%
    2x Rum and Coke
    Beer 2: St. Bernard Weisse 5.5%
    Bottle of Prosecco
    Beer 3: Samichlaus, 14%
    Beer 4: Chimay Speciale Cent Cenquant 75cl, 10%
    Beer 5: Delerium Christmas, 10%

Guardians of the Galaxy...Go!
    Gamertag: gremill
  • I watched Arthur Christmas earlier, it's brilliant,everyone should add it to their Christmas viewing list. Was sat cuddled up with the kids giggling away to it,lovely way to the end the day.
    Except everyone has now gone to bed and I'm on me lonesome and there appears to be naff all on the telly tonight. Still beer and chocolate are readily available so it's not all bad.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Gin and Tonic time…
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • The best Xmas day of my life; just consistently excellent. Xmas Eve by the fire kicked it all off when my son set fire to his Santa letter; before he did so, he read it out - he'd asked for 2 presents (Lego Hobbit and a Minecraft book). He then wrote a paragraph saying how he hoped that everyone in the world could be happy and get the presents they wished for. Got pretty choked up at that.

Today, I drank enough to be merry rather than smashed. 
    Ate enough to be sated rather than bloated. 
    Saw my kids' faces light up with joy at regular occurrences. 
    Realised (yet again) that I'm lucky to have such a great wife.
    Spent the day with 6 of the most precious people in my life. 
    Watched Dr Who with my youngest from behind the sofa. 
    Had an utterly stress-free day despite being chef and lunch was faultless.
    Received presents and a FaceTime chat from my estranged father. It was nice. 
    Didn't have to leave the house. 
    Got some lovely pressies too; but the whole giving experience was blissful today. 

Apologies if this reeks of smugness; but days like today must be cherished and it will stay with me forever. A superlative-laden post but was the best of days. Not quite sure what I've done to deserve it.
  • Where's Tin Robot?? I want his explanation of how to burn his kids' letters but keep copies, with some sort of sleight of hand.
  • It's really easy to trick children, Elm. ;)
  • Home Alone, Goonies, Wall E, Muppets Christmas Carol, all good. But pales in comparison to the king of Christmas movies... DIE HARD.

you-good-sir-are-the-man.jpg

Ooh lawdy I've ate too much.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!