The British Politics Thread
  • A number of the laptops we were sent don't even charge...
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    It's all these Russian worms coming in the backdoor, killing off British worms. Maybe that's why the MI5 took out David Bellamy when he exposed them. Traitors.

The two Ronnies saw this coming as well, not like these so-called comedians you get now.
  • I see #resignsturgeon is trending again on Twitter. They're really terrified independence is going to happen aren't they?
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Thing is, when you have Boris at the helm, he makes Sturgeon look like JFK. They'll no doubt be a pile of 'Truths' coming out in the next couple of months about how Sturgeon is the worst. Thing is. I don't give a fuck about her. I give a fuck about waking up knowing that shower of scamps in Westminister will not longer have any say on how we run the country.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Bingo.

Sturgeon actually being good at her job is just the cherry on the cake.
  • That Douglas Ross is already at it. Boy needed reminded on his voting record really as all these Tories do.
  • Rev wrote:
    Thing is, when you have Boris at the helm, he makes Sturgeon look like JFK. They'll no doubt be a pile of 'Truths' coming out in the next couple of months about how Sturgeon is the worst. Thing is. I don't give a fuck about her. I give a fuck about waking up knowing that shower of scamps in Westminister will not longer have any say on how we run the country.
    England under perma-Tory rule aren’t going to let Scotland thrive. I know it’s shit and impossible but the best bet for Scotland is political reform of the U.K.
  • Disclaimer: I would be pro-Indy at this point. I’m also vaguely pro-Indy just from an English perspective as it at least gives me somewhere similar to live that isn’t a cesspit of cunts very nice people who are voting in a way I disagree with.
  • Yup. It saddens me that the plan also seems to be to strip the power from holyrood as well.
  • Roujin wrote:
    I cannot wait for the mental gymnastics these muppets are going to do to explain how the UK leaving the EU to be free of centralised bureaucracy so it could trade with the rest of the world and be a sovereign nation was a good thing, but Scotland wanting to leave the UK to be free of centralised bureaucracy and trade with the rest of the world as a sovereign nation will be a bad thing. Even more strange, considering how the SNP ate a chunk of tory votes anyway, I don't understand why the conservatives aren't rubbing their hands with glee at the thought of having less areas that require government funding so they can further slash some budgets and taxes for businesses anyway. Edit: Maybe they are behind closed doors, but in public no one wants to be the party responsible for breaking up the union.

Likely because Scotland gaining 'independence' but seeking to jump immediately from the frying pan into the deep fat fryer of the EU is bonkers. Everything the Scotch want to do would be up to the whims of the Walloons, and far from being independent wee Krankie would find herself as an irrelevant voice lost amongst the self-aggrandising babble coming from greater nations such as Malta, Latvia and Lithuania
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    So an irrelevant voice like the UK is now. Literally no-one gives a fuck what we say anymore.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Yes but sovereignty
  • Wasn't Fossildog a gimmick account, I can't remember
  • Nope wait, that was Squire. Anyway.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    No, I think he was a racist.
  • Fossildog wrote:
    Roujin wrote:
    I cannot wait for the mental gymnastics these muppets are going to do to explain how the UK leaving the EU to be free of centralised bureaucracy so it could trade with the rest of the world and be a sovereign nation was a good thing, but Scotland wanting to leave the UK to be free of centralised bureaucracy and trade with the rest of the world as a sovereign nation will be a bad thing. Even more strange, considering how the SNP ate a chunk of tory votes anyway, I don't understand why the conservatives aren't rubbing their hands with glee at the thought of having less areas that require government funding so they can further slash some budgets and taxes for businesses anyway. Edit: Maybe they are behind closed doors, but in public no one wants to be the party responsible for breaking up the union.

Likely because Scotland gaining 'independence' but seeking to jump immediately from the frying pan into the deep fat fryer of the EU is bonkers. Everything the Scotch want to do would be up to the whims of the Walloons, and far from being independent wee Krankie would find herself as an irrelevant voice lost amongst the self-aggrandising babble coming from greater nations such as Malta, Latvia and Lithuania

What the fuck is this shit? Imagine not posting anything for 7 years and then this.

Is this like one of Griff's sockpuppet accounts or something?
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Poe's lawed.
  • You're my only sock puppet, Rouj.

No I'm not!

Yes, yes you am!

He ain't!

I IS!
  • Can't believe this Fossildog guy crawls out and we go ham in the Xbox thread :D

Let's be like Master Chief and Arbiter and take on the real enemy eh xx
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    nick_md wrote:
    Can't believe this Fossildog guy crawls out and we go ham in the Xbox thread :D

Do you think that Fossildog post is the same as the multi stage trolling campaign Indigo is on? Or even that it's worse?

I mean, fill your boots if you want to challenge it, no one is stopping you
  • I just meant the above post from mr. Dog deserves more forum response than a m$!

So, Fossildog single post is way worse than Indigo.

What am I meant to be challenging here? Can you fill my boots for me please Sparkles?
  • Talk about sliding in on a post that contained an olive branch and a smiley that was meant to point out genuine abusive posting. Smh
  • nick_md wrote:
    I just meant the above post from mr. Dog deserves more forum response than a m$!

What am I meant to be challenging here? Can you fill my boots for me please Sparkles?

Nick, don't want to start this in another thread but no one was responding to indigo because of his posts relating to Microsoft or M$. If you really think that you've complete missed why people got a bit peeved with him.
    SFV - reddave360
  • RedDave2 wrote:
    nick_md wrote:
    I just meant the above post from mr. Dog deserves more forum response than a m$!

Nick, don't want to start this in another thread but no one was responding to indigo because of his posts relating to Microsoft or M$. If you really think that you've complete missed why people got a bit peeved with him.

Ok but the point stands. The post from FD above is way, way, way worse than anything indigo posted. I can remove the m$ if needed, was being flippant and you're right to call me on it.
  • Christ I only wanted to point out a toxic poster ITT and made a reference to today's hot topic to highlight we have bigger fish to fry (FD), I didn't think I'd be attacked. I thought I was doing a unifying gesture. Apologies.
  • Fossildog's post is just low tier provocative edgy shitposting, or they're serious, but in either case the response would be the same. Clearly, they are a brainlet.

Keep the adult men still fighting the console war to the relevant threads, etc.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    nick_md wrote:

Respond to it then. What's stopping you?
  • nick_md wrote:
    Can't believe this Fossildog guy crawls out and we go ham in the Xbox thread :D

Oh hey here was my response.

Can you fill my boots, Sparkles?

• Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Your response to it was to ask for more response from others? Bizarre
  • Your response to it was to ask for more response from others? Bizarre

Yes that's a response, I don't know if I can really explain this to you if it isn't getting through. Well done cross-thread sniping with two feet, studs up, though.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!