Nintendo Switch
  • I’m crying inside that you only had that to say from the direct. It’s was amazing.

All the new modes.. I just came
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Multiplayer shenanigans looks like fun.

But, as I learned with the Wii U game, this isn't for me.
  • It is a bloody brilliant thing is Mario Maker but I enjoy watching other, better people play than I do myself.
    Still tempted.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    It is a bloody brilliant thing is Mario Maker but I enjoy watching other, better people play than I do myself.
    Still tempted.

Play multiplayer with me

;-)
  • I’m gonna do that 2 games shit with animal crossing.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Some peeps from the B&B community made some really good stuff on the Wii U version so I'm looking forward to what we come up with for this. It's gonna be great, the feature set looks incredibly promising.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • There’s so much more interactive and reactive stuff now (like the claw and the icicles). So many neat tools to piss around with.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I was thinking 'I want that stylus but also want the digital version of the game'... turns out you can get the stylus version through the eShop... gives you a code for the stylus that you can redeem... somewhere??
  • Right, I've seen your Direct Nintendo.
    I've seen your story mode and your hats.
    And you have my attention.
  • I expect this to do gangbusters btw.
    The WiiU version sold 4mil. There were only 14mil WiiUs sold.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    When Nintendo done splat Bois 2 I was over the moon. This is the game that's never coming out of the cart slot
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    For people like me that missed it...

• Things i'm hype about

1) Story mode so the noobs can get up to speed
    2) Four player challenge or co-op
    3) The car thing
    4) More bosses
    5) The moon activation looks fucking sick
    6) Mario 3D world stuff
    7) On off switches and snakes
    8) The fire thing I never knew the name off Varaaagh or something
    9) Customisable scroll and water/lava
    10) Endless mode and competitions
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'm making 8 million car levels.
  • I’m glad they split out 3D world. It was a bold call that went against the spirit of the original maker but obviously the correct choice to prevent hampering of the 3D world bit

(Another in the series: Nintendo takes a feature plasters it on the name then cancels the feature)
  • Hope we do forum comp again, that was one of the best things we did on the forum.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Wait, what's this 3D World chat? I haven't been able to watch the vid yet.
  • you can make 3d world levels with all the of the features.. even snaking piranha's. 

I'll be playing this daily for months if not years so i'm in for resurrecting the comps and multiplayer and erm everything.
  • Hmm, looks great but:
    Gamermike wrote:
    ... as I learned with the Wii U game, this isn't for me.

Story made might swing it the other way mind, will wait for reviews. I was day 1 with the first one, and played it on day 1 and that was about it.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    In 2D though?

Yeah.
  • Ah.  I nearly had to have a lie down.
  • looks awesome. i still need to finish odyssey and new bros :O
  • Another thing worth noting: if you want to download levels you need Nintendo switch online.

Between all of the discounts etc. I don’t really see how they make much money from bothering with it.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Isn't it interesting they've bought the relatively niche 3D World back for a Switch game? And left the data for the 3D World levels in Captain Toad.

It's miles away from being confirmation of a port but I feel like they aren't 100% ruling it out. They must surely be aware of the demand.
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    I was thinking 'I want that stylus but also want the digital version of the game'... turns out you can get the stylus version through the eShop... gives you a code for the stylus that you can redeem... somewhere??
    do the stylus come with all physical versions? it doesn't seem clear other than on the actual nintendo site.

EvilRedEye wrote:
    Isn't it interesting they've bought the relatively niche 3D World back for a Switch game? And left the data for the 3D World levels in Captain Toad. It's miles away from being confirmation of a port but I feel like they aren't 100% ruling it out. They must surely be aware of the demand.

i hope they do, i was con-fuddled with the difference in "3d land" and "3d world" when no cat suits showed up in my "land"
  • Do they refer to Boom Boom as 'the mad lad'?  

I think we're looking at what could well become the very best game of all time.  There doesn't seem to be anything missing.  Plus surely 3D World is coming as a companion piece.  What a console.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Do they refer to Boom Boom as 'the mad lad'?  

I think we're looking at what could well become the very best game of all time.  There doesn't seem to be anything missing.  Plus surely 3D World is coming as a companion piece.  What a console.

Not while Dreams is coming out, Moot.
    Not while
    Dreams is coming
    Out.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    When they switch to the 3D world style, the button is very much placed on the left, suggesting one more style. Since they've gone with the "it deletes when you switch to 3D world", surely that space has to be for Mario 2.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Do they refer to Boom Boom as 'the mad lad'?   I think we're looking at what could well become the very best game of all time.  There doesn't seem to be anything missing.  Plus surely 3D World is coming as a companion piece.  What a console.
    Not while Dreams are coming out, Moot. Not while Dreams are coming Out.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!