Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    So I bought the Daemon X pads and they're just my standard now. Just complete tanks.

Plus Pro Controller for telly.

• Moot_Geeza wrote:
    That's two right JoyCons gone for me. I've got two sets and both right side pads won't light up/can't be used as a sideways single pads, although both still work as the right side of a dogpad or clipped onto the main unit. All four analogue sticks are varying degrees of mashup too. Never been dropped and I'm not handed with them. It's bollocks. Part of me despises what's pretty much my favourite console ever at this stage. I'll have to see what Nintendo say now lockdown is easing up a bit, but from what I hear it's pot lock whether they fix their own shoddy pads for free.

I've had that happen to the left one twice and the right one once, no analog drift, just the syncing issue you mentioned.

They fixed them all for free, all out of warrenty. They gave me a years warranty when they repaired them, they broke out of that and they still did it for free.

I think when it's a wide scale problem like the RRoD there's no option but to fix for free tbh.

You should send it them in, I'm sure you'll get it done for free.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    b0r1s wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:
    So I bought the Daemon X pads and they're just my standard now. Just complete tanks.

Plus Pro Controller for telly.
    I'm rocking a Daemon X Machina and 8 bit do sn30 pro + combo.
  • I'll drop them a line next week, or whatever the kids say these days. I've had one of the left ones repaired for free but it was under warranty at the time.
  • Anyone want Ring Fit Adventure? Amazon for £64.99

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ring-Fit-Adventure-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07XTVTRLZ
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Kernowgaz wrote:
    Anyone want Ring Fit Adventure? Amazon for £64.99

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ring-Fit-Adventure-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07XTVTRLZ

That's the longest I've ever seen it stay in stock before.
    I had mine on back order for 9 weeks
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Now lockdown is over: nobody needs to get fit.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    That's two right JoyCons gone for me. I've got two sets and both right side pads won't light up/can't be used as a sideways single pads, although both still work as the right side of a dogpad or clipped onto the main unit. All four analogue sticks are varying degrees of mashup too. Never been dropped and I'm not handed with them. It's bollocks. Part of me despises what's pretty much my favourite console ever at this stage. I'll have to see what Nintendo say now lockdown is easing up a bit, but from what I hear it's pot lock whether they fix their own shoddy pads for free.

I've had that happen to the left one twice and the right one once, no analog drift, just the syncing issue you mentioned.

They fixed them all for free, all out of warrenty. They gave me a years warranty when they repaired them, they broke out of that and they still did it for free.

I think when it's a wide scale problem like the RRoD there's no option but to fix for free tbh.

Still shocking and no fix in sight

I’m looking forward to the kick off when lites start doing it
    The Forum Herald™
  • Another shout out for the Daemon pad.  I thought the joycon (build quality aside) were perfectly fine but it will be hard to go back now.  

Bought Burnout Paradise (it's (somewhat) reasonably priced in Australia) - I'd never played it before.  Didn't realise it doesn't have properly mapped out routes and circuits; you have to just find your own way to the finish line.  I don't know about this!  Having to either guess or memorise the map seems a bit much.

Saw on Eurogamer their bringing over NFS Hot Pursuit; wish I waited for that, really liked that one back in the day.
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • Yeah I could never really get on with Paradise. I loved the purity of their circuit design and the extra layer of needing to check the map and stuff took away from it for me.
  • There’s four kind of main routes so it kind of takes shape
    The Forum Herald™
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Yeah that was one of the bits I liked, you really learned the city and could do short cuts the AI didn't etc. Takes a little while to click though. Plus you can crash into shit.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I learned that map quickly. Train tracks in the north shout out.
  • My fit ring adventure has finally been dispatched. Ordered on 21st April, I will not be using Curry’s again.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • The Daddy wrote:
    My fit ring adventure has finally been dispatched. Ordered on 21st April, I will not be using Curry’s again.

Woo for dispatch! Boo for wait
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Bob wrote:
    Moot_Geeza wrote:

Still shocking and no fix in sight

I’m looking forward to the kick off when lites start doing it

Why?
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • Cos you can’t just replace them you’ll have to send the whole switch off for repair ?

It seems crazy
    The Forum Herald™
  • t's already low-level kicked off.  No idea how widespread an issue it is but it does still seem to still be a thing with the sealed units to an extent.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    My Pokémon cafe Friend ID is 2LS2C9TV586C. Friend me up!
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Bob wrote:
    Cos you can’t just replace them you’ll have to send the whole switch off for repair ?

It seems crazy

Bad for the consumer though, not something I would say is something to look forward to.

The situation is without a doubt bad, but like MS with the RRoD it's so widespread that I don't think they have a legal right to charge for repairs so long as you have proof of purchase.

At least the lite model won't suffer from the syncing issue I guess, which is what all three of my faults have been.

I haven't had analog drift yet, it's guaranteed to happen though. I've had analog drift in PS3 and 4 pads, thankfully they're easy enough to fix.

When my Joy-Con gets it I would be tempted to try and fix it myself, but seeing as they fix them for free maybe not.

オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • I used the opportunity to fix mine to replace the case. In the mean time I seem to have. Borked my SL/SR buttons though.
  • The weird thing about the rails becoming faulty on mine is the fact I never take them off the unit.

I play 99% in handheld, and on the odd occasion I play on the TV I use the Pro Controller.

Doesn't bode well for people who are constantly taking them on and off.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • The wire between the S buttons and the main joycon board is notoriously fragile I think.
  • Anyone interested in an additional or more mobile 'dock' this is currently on offer and works flawlessly.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07Z8XYLKS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_HN38EbETFWVEY
  • When I say looking for forward not in a pleasurable way
    The Forum Herald™
  • Amazon have knocked a Godiva off burnout already
    The Forum Herald™
  • What's a Godiva
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    It's a chocolate bar worth about £4.99
  • Fiver?
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • regmcfly wrote:
    It's a chocolate bar worth about £4.99
    Kernowgaz wrote:
    Fiver?

WHICH IS IT THEN

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!