regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Yeah. The more people you actually know that you're playing with, the better it is. It is weird but because the characters are so nondescript, I start ascribing characteristics of my friends to the way they move or change directions when we play.
  • Honestly think a forum game of Among Us, with about 8-10 of us playing with a simultanious Discord voice chat for ACCUSATIONS, would be an absolute hoot. Have had a good old time playing it with pals over recent months. It's reasonably cheap on Switch too, which is good enough for playing with real controls rather than on my phone.
  • No mentions of Grindstone yet? Love this game.
  • Kazuo wrote:
    Honestly think a forum game of Among Us, with about 8-10 of us playing with a simultanious Discord voice chat for ACCUSATIONS, would be an absolute hoot. Have had a good old time playing it with pals over recent months. It's reasonably cheap on Switch too, which is good enough for playing with real controls rather than on my phone.

Tried to get one going a while ago but it can be hard to wrangle people. I’m up to try again but not sure if switch has cross play, like PC and phone. If we can get 8-10 people, I’ll be in.
  • Surely to fuck something on my wishlist has to go in there today. Come on Devil Engine.
  • Or Monkey Barrels. Or Ninja Saviors. I'm not fussy. Clearly etc.
  • Kazuo wrote:
    Honestly think a forum game of Among Us, with about 8-10 of us playing with a simultanious Discord voice chat for ACCUSATIONS, would be an absolute hoot. Have had a good old time playing it with pals over recent months. It's reasonably cheap on Switch too, which is good enough for playing with real controls rather than on my phone.

Tried to get one going a while ago but it can be hard to wrangle people. I’m up to try again but not sure if switch has cross play, like PC and phone. If we can get 8-10 people, I’ll be in.

It does apparently have crossplay so that might make it easier for some folk. Maybe there'll be some interest while everyone's locked up at home over Christmas.
  • Horace for just over £1.

A lot of other stuff on my wishlist with reductions too. Well well.
  • Is Horace good?
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Actually read a review and it sounds amazing and I'm buying it.
    The Forum Herald™
  • EShop sale list:
    Spoiler:
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • 90% off Horace has to take the biscuit for least expected discount, it was doing well in the charts a few weeks ago.
  • Seeing a Fuser discount makes me pleased and hope for a similar one on Xbox.

Very tempted by the taiko boys.
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    #PrayForMoot

I got the options of 10% off Inmost and 30% off Paradise Killer. The rest of my wishlist remains staunchly unreduced.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Darkwood for £5.19, you'd all be mad not to at that price. Its fucking awesome.
  • Talk to me about darkwood. What is it? Survival?
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Top down Survival horror. Hardcore mode has it that if you die you start again. Have to survive a set amount of days and nights.

You have your shack/home. During the day its go out and scavange, explore, some creepy shit can go down. At night all the baaaad shit comes out, you dont wanna be outside, you wanna prep your home with blockades or traps and try to survive the night

Its hard, sounds amazing, proper atmosphere to it.
  • What are the chances of like it do you reckon? It looks very good, just not necessarily something I'd enjoy.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    What are the chances of like it do you reckon? It looks very good, just not necessarily something I'd enjoy.

I think you'd love the atmosphere and art style. Gameplay is very old school.

Depends on if you're into scavanging and 'maintenance' such as generators etc. Light is the one thing at night that can keep the bad things at bay so you have to keep light sources going.

Personally I usually hate that shit bit with this it makes sense within the world logic. Not just crafting or building for the sake of it.

Has that odd, creepy kinda vibe to it with the characters you meet etc.
  • Not into scavenging or maintenance but for £5 I'll have a crack anyway, ta.
  • Seeing a Fuser discount makes me pleased and hope for a similar one on Xbox.

Very tempted by the taiko boys.

I got Taiko in a sale on PS4 last month (£9.99, can't resist at that). It's a proper bare bones package but enjoyable.

• regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Yeah, I have the game and the switch taiko drum. It's basically the arcade game.
  • I'm giving it a shot cheers fam.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    I have persevered and feel rewarded
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Got Horace essentially free with my points and it’s very Indy so far
    The Forum Herald™
  • JonB wrote:
    Horace for just over £1. A lot of other stuff on my wishlist with reductions too. Well well.

Picked that up for the outrageous price of 4p last night - thanks for the heads up.  It was exactly what I needed this week.  I dare say it will fall by the wayside with the arrival of Shiniy Stuff at Christmas, but it's a genuine delight so far, and any game that opens with the LWT logo is good with me.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!