Nintendo Switch
  • The only music I remember from Destiny is when you fight Oryx in the raid, but then again I only did that raid
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    It's a drive by haak. I don't mean it

I'll call off the attack pigeons then.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Imma tell Billy that Reg hates him.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Fight fight fight!
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Just in case anyone's forgotten, Rive is coming to the Switch on September 13th:

Now, we can finally reveal what we've been up to: RIVE was bumped from Wii U to Nintendo Switch, where it'll be playable in ultra-fast and super-challenging 60 FPS glory.
    We're developing RIVE on Nintendo Switch together with Engine Software. Details about the game's exclusive Nintendo Switch expansion, as well as a release date, will be announced later on.

Two Tribes has always had a strong Nintendo tradition. Toki Tori on Game Boy Color was our debut, way back in 2001! Since then, many of our games have appeared on Nintendo platforms, including Toki Tori 2+ and RUSH. Lots of fans have let us know they'd like to play RIVE on a Nintendo system. So we can't wait to finally bring RIVE to Nintendo Switch!

RIVE is a great fit for Nintendo Switch. It was always intended as an explosive ode to the action games of the early nineties. Nostalgic, yet thoroughly modern. And we feel that Nintendo Switch, too, is all about bringing the experience from our youth, playing deep and skill-based games together, to the current day.
  • Tempy wrote:
    The only music I remember from Destiny is when you fight Oryx in the raid, but then again I only did that raid

Crota sword music is legendary. Some of Bungie's best.
  • http://kotaku.com/chiles-football-team-did-a-nintendo-switch-goal-celebra-1796221341

The video of them all playing in the hotel room makes me want to get a console and then some friends who would actually hang out and play with me. Local multiplayer rocket league will be so sweet like that.
  • One of the first disallowed goals to take place in major international football?
  • New Switch system update it out, adds a few minor improvements.

Unlike the previous few updates, this one actually does have a good deal of notable changes. New features such as the ability to add friends from your Wii U and 3DS friend lists, the ability to find paired controllers by sending out a signal that makes them vibrate, and a whole slew of new Splatoon 2 icons for your player profile. Here’s the rundown of new features:

Register a channel to receive News for specific games
    To register, head to News > Find Channels

Add friends from your Nintendo 3DS and Wii U Friend Lists
    To add friends, head to your My Page on the top left of the Home Menu > Friend Suggestions

Receive notifications when your Friends go online
    To turn this ON/OFF, head to System Settings > Notifications > Friend Notifications

Find paired controllers within communication range by activating the vibration feature
    To search, head to Controllers > Find Controllers

Change the user icon order on the Home Menu
    To change order, head to System Settings > Users > Change Order

Select from 6 new Splatoon 2 characters for user icon
    To edit your user icon, head to your My Page on the top left of the Home Menu > Profile

Change the system volume from the Quick Settings
    To access Quick Settings, hold down the HOME Button

Lower the maximum volume for headphone or speakers connected to the audio jack
    To lower the max headphone volume, head to System Settings > System > Lower Max Headphone Volume * This settings will be ON when Parental Controls are enabled

Change display colors to Invert Colors or Grayscale
    To use this feature, head to System Settings > System > Change Display Colors

Connect a USB keyboard to the dock to type whenever the keyboard is on the screen

Use the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller via wired communication by connecting the USB charging cable
    To enable, head to System Settings > Controllers and Sensors > Pro Controller Wired Communication * The NFC touchpoint on the Pro Controller will be disabled while the controller is using wired communication.

Update connected controllers
    To update, head to System Settings > Controllers and Sensors > Update Controllers

Added a feature that suggests deletion of software data if there is insufficient space when downloading other software
    To use this feature, head to System Settings > Data Management > Quick Archive * User save data is not deleted

General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience, including:
    Resolved an issue that caused game software updates to fail and prevented the software from starting
    Improvements to prevent unintended HDMI input change with certain TVs while the console is docked in Sleep Mode
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    One of the first disallowed goals to take place in major international football?

That interested me too...

One of the first based on a video tech offside decision.
    Shit needs looking at.

I think they need to do what they do in tennis, and make it part of the game.
    Give it to the managers... 2 challenges per half.

That could be entertaining...
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Might not have lost 4-1 to Germany had we had video tech challenges.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • True. We would've lost 4-2.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    And would potentially have never won the World Cup.
  • Would have changed the game massively, to come back from 2-0 down against Germany in Germany, and to go in 2-2 at half time would have set up a very different second half.

England have been dog shit since 2006 tbh but I think that goal not standing was a massive shame for everyone apart from Germans.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • I don't remember it but I'm pretty sure I wasn't bothered fyi.
  • It been hard to care about England for a long time now tbh.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • Added myself to the spreadsheet; feel free to add me! (Fyi I'll add some people too (Jet Jaguar) :D
    Believe!
  • The update has an option to LOWER the maximum headphone volume?  It only needs one more slither of oomph and I'd be happy.
  • Sliver!

Also the screen protector did arrive thank you, girlfriend squirrelled it away somewhere apparently
  • Heh, so it is.  Either way, the volume on Snake Pass is too low.
  • Improvements to prevent unintended HDMI input change with certain TVs while the console is docked in Sleep Mode

Let's hope this solves the issue a few of us have had.

オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Wow, my joy con arrived this morning at Nintendo and is already on its way back. Gained a bit of weight though, was 0,2lbs when I sent it and it's 1,0lbs on the return.

Guessing they either did nothing or replaced it, haven't seen more in detail about the repair yet. Glad they got this done this quickly.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Nintendo mouth piece confirming both metroid Prime and Pokémon switch are 2018. Someone better go check DS is okay this is like the best news day ever for him

http://gonintendo.com/stories/283466-nintendo-pegs-metroid-prime-4-pokemon-switch-for-2018
  • Fuck me, didn't expect Metroid so soon.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Hopefully it's not a rush job. Will Probably still pass on it though as didn't get on with the original.

Yeah, I'm that guy.
  • I think it probably started life as a WiiU game
  • Metroid probably would've been the ultimate Wii U game if they found a decent way to cope with the dual screens putting double strain on the graphics.  Could've genuinely suited the usp imo.
  • Scanning using the WiiU screen as a viewport would have been fun.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    Nintendo mouth piece confirming both metroid Prime and Pokémon switch are 2018. Someone better go check DS is okay this is like the best news day ever for him http://gonintendo.com/stories/283466-nintendo-pegs-metroid-prime-4-pokemon-switch-for-2018

7kkLsNh.gif

dead
  • Larry David is dead? Surely not??

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!