And what do you do? including linkedin if you like..
  • Hello!

Sorry to hear that Face, thats a fucker, but sounds like you know your shit and that's going to mean prospects in future, thats the facts according to lazygunn on the internet

Since I do nothing that makes anyone, or even myself, money, i dunno if what I do counts as work, but my 2014 project is a planned epic of.. epic proportions, really excited by it, getting pointers from really great folk who know their stuff, being coauthored with my fiancee (First time shes ever offered to do this, she just liked my idea that much) who is super good at writing and generally expressing her thoughts in words, which are quite relevant to the project, and this is very exciting as well.

I may crash and burn, I may make the most revolutionary use of the media in history, who knows, but its exciting! Hope the new years brings you folk good things to do also
  • I'm down in London on the 19th for a meeting in Kensington. Might stay over the night before.
    Was wondering if one of you smooth people might consider giving me a couch for the night?
    Or a blanket on the ground
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Apparently I'm now doing it in one day. Hurrah
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!