#Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Does this require a paid sub on Xbox, or is it that the console just needs to be online in order to play?
    Get schwifty.
  • Just the latter I think. Although it appears to be marketed as an MMO, so playing solo means folks will miss out on many aspects of the game that rely on multiplayer, like beating the world bosses maybe?

I've played every Diablo in singleplayer - I have no interest in playing online. But running around the world space, seeing other players that I can't interact with (because I haven't got an Xbox Live sub) will make for a strange experience for sure.

Just let me battle me demons on me tod for god's sake!
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • I also have little interest in any Mmo aspects of this. Ain't no body got time for that
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Thanks @Blocks

I have a sub at the moment, but when it ends in November I won’t be renewing. I’ve not made much use of Gamepass and don’t have any interest in multiplayer anymore, so if that’s a requirement of the game then I guess I’m not buying Diablo 4. I’m okay with missing out on world bosses and whatever else comes with the multiplayer aspects of the game. If I can get full access to the world and do the story and side quests then I’ll happily jump on this. I really enjoyed my two play throughs of 3.
    Get schwifty.
  • I got to level 20 or something in the free Beta and while it's partly more Diablo, and Blizzard's art team continue to be amongst the best in the business for this kind of moribund baroque fantasy art, it's a real shame that the sorcerer just flat out had skills that felt naff. Given all you do in an ARPG is press buttons and make numbers happen for 600 hours, I want those buttons all feeling incredibly good. Some of the skills I tried felt limp as an auto attack on a 10-year old Korean MMO.
  • Tempy wrote:
    . Some of the skills I tried felt limp as an auto attack on a 10-year old Korean.

I knew it! The rumours of Blizzard employing warehouses full of children to bug test their games for all eternity are true!
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • 3 Eternal Collection ordered from eBay. I wonder if it'll cross save my Switch character...

Just had to scratch the itch. Can't wait til June.
  • How many ppl can we get at on 3 at the same time ?
  • Four player co-op is the limit. Anyone else here on Xbox with Eternal Collection up for a quick run through? Me and Chaz will be hammering it starting Saturday and through the week.
  • Another beta being teased..

https://twitter.com/Diablo/status/1648857062536015874?t=PONwscaSdROz6RWeKIBYoA&s=19

There's a dev broadcast this evening, one would guess an announcement will be there.

LFG.
  • Confirmed. "Server Slam" coming May 12-14th. If you have the previous beta installed, it will update on the 10th so make sure that's done.

New reward for the full game here too. Fell the boss and get a hat for your horse or something.

Can't wait.
  • Is this 60 fps?
  • Pretty sure it was rock solid 60 on the Series X.
  • I'm back in D3 as I need a fix
  • Apparently anyone can access the server slam but I can't see it when I search on the store... Only preorder the game. Any ideas?
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Search for the "open beta" if you don't have it still installed. That will update on the 10th to "Server Slam" and you're good to go.

The previous beta may not be available to download as its done. Server Slam preload goes live on the 10th too.
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    Gotta love that they're doing the next one on Zelda release weekend
  • Search for the "open beta" if you don't have it still installed. That will update on the 10th to "Server Slam" and you're good to go.

The previous beta may not be available to download as its done. Server Slam preload goes live on the 10th too.

Sweet cheers
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • I'm back in D3 as I need a fix
    Me and gav have been tearing into d3 on Xbox awaiting the new one
  • I want this.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Legit played 3 till 4am last night ,it’s one of those one more wee run sorta games …..10hrs later
  • Yep, full seasonal sets earned for both of us. Can I ask if any of the old pros are still here, is it beneficial to keep a full set on even if it affects skills you don't necessarily like or use? I have that ring that boosts all attacks vs number of legendaries equipped as long as I don't have a set bonus on the go, but the seasonal set does give a massive boost to a skill I haven't really used so far.

Tl;Dr - Sets. Worth it?
  • Answered my own question last night. Good lord we are unstoppable.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Diablo 4 better let me click my mouse until it breaks fwiw
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I suppose anything would but
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I did break a mouse on Diablo 2.
  • Long weekend booked off work for the Server Slam, gees it!

I now need the cheapest pre-order available.
  • Went and downloaded Immortal, for my sins. Yeah, it's Diablo lite.
  • Week away from early access starting. Anyone else go deluxe or ultimate?

Also, clan, anyone?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!