Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Apologies, I maybe shoulda made that clearer on the last page. Cdkeys were doing the deluxe for twenty below rrp if you can get a vanilla refund?

Seems this is Xbox only.
  • Oh dang it. I'll stop talking now!
  • Preload is preloaded. 80gb on Series X. I got this, SF6, and this weekend is Serie A tots in fifa.

Missus isn't gonna be happy. Oh well.
  • Just remembered she's got a fashion catwalk show as a designer on Saturday in Edinburgh and it's probably a lunchtime-late late shot. Fuck. Can't not go cos then I'll be Mr Unsupportive.

Oh well. May backburner D4 until I can properly razz it.
  • 'Do a Bob' and get a Steam Deck and play D4 at the edge of the catwalk. No one will notice!
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Just sang I'm Too Sexy but with "do my little Bob on the catwalk", ahem.

Loaded into it, absolutely no server issues at all. The shop though. Yeeeesh, pricey tat. Twenty quid for the skelly king armour. All purely cosmetic.
  • So Gav, what’s the main difference between Deluxe and the Ultimate. version? Price difference of £6.50 on CDKeys
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Unlocked first 20lvls of the battle pass that's coming with seasonal content in a month's time.
  • Not worth then really?
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Saw DrLupo play some of this last night. Got me going a bit but there's just too much to play at the moment
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Saw DrLupo play some of this last night. Got me going a bit but there's just too much to play at the moment

Buy it it is worth. Four hours in. So good.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I've no doubt. But I've not finished Zelda (barely started to be fair), I've got FFXVI in the way and I'm pissing about emulating Dark Chronicle on my Steam Deck. Not enough hours in the day
  • Kernowgaz wrote:
    Not worth then really?

Hard to tell, dunno what's in the BP. Probably more cosmetics and currency. Ymmv.

My reasoning was I was probably gonna play it enough to unlock them anyway.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Not enough hours in the day

Ain't that the fucking truth...
  • Well I’ve just bought the Deluxe Xbox US version for £63.99, used a VPN and all redeemed. Code was from cdkeys.

https://www.cdkeys.com/diablo-iv-deluxe-edition-xbox-one-xbox-series-x-s-us
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I've no doubt. But I've not finished Zelda (barely started to be fair), I've got FFXVI in the way and I'm pissing about emulating Dark Chronicle on my Steam Deck. Not enough hours in the day

And Vallerz....

• Okay, knocked the world tier down to I after getting my arse handed to me soloing some side stuff. Slowly opening things up, dunno how to take my barb. Haven't yet got a skill/item to really cause some damage.
  • Oh wait, got it. Whirlwind go BRRRRR

Had a random in the same part of the map as me stick with me through some side quests and live events. Great stuff.
  • Never played one before but for some reason I'm tempted by this despite my reservations. £55ish on cdkeys hmmmmmmm.
  • It's good solid razzing, mate. Me and Chaz and his other half are by no means elite, we just pootle about, twat things and get loot. Seasonal stuff doesn't start til next month so you've time to get to grips with it, that's when the stat stuff might start to get a bit more hardcore.
  • How's the story play out in multiplayer Gav? Is it something a group can play through and all follow the story? Work through it and enjoy it together or is it like one person does everything and the rest just join for the action? Genuinely interested in this aspect.

My reservations mainly lie in the gameplay, it sort of looks like you walk through the game spamming buttons with no real back and forth with enemies. I dont see any impact in the attacks, just numbers and bars depleting. I dont understand whats going on that makes the action enjoyable. This comes from a place of total ignorance though.
  • The MP, for strictly campaign missions, is a bit funky. Basically, if you're not all in the same spot, it'll only progress the campaign for the party leader when missions are done. Slight annoyance but understabdable. Side stuff/dungeons/events/etc are all good, everyone gets rewarded.

Combat can look like that but there comes a point where attention must be paid to your build, what it's good for and what it isn't. Think of the strats you see in LoL or Warcraft, it's kinda like that on a smaller level at late game bosses, you have to analyse attacks, status effects, etc and plan accordingly. But yes, a fair bit of button bashing but the gameplay loop keeps you there. All about that sweet sweet loot. You could all of a sudden pick up a weapon that adds an insane buff to a skill you haven't built around. Do you respec your skills and try it? Or maybe extract that aspect from the weapon and see if a buff to a different skill comes?

There's tons of freedom and flexibility in there. Don't like something? Switch it up, from loot level to full blown character save level. Doesn't matter. Have fun is the main thing!
  • Cheers Gav. Think I'll look at some gameplay from YouTube or maybe one of those noob vids and see if it grabs me.

It looks beautiful to be fair.
  • Just picked up the standard Xbox version from CD Keys for an amazing 54 quid, that's 16 pound cheaper than the official Xbox store!. CD Keys, where have you been all of my life?!
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Blocks100 wrote:
    Just picked up the standard Xbox version from CD Keys for an amazing 54 quid, that's 16 pound cheaper than the official Xbox store!. CD Keys, where have you been all of my life?!

Yeah I've had that sitting on a tab in the background on my phone. Itching to press the button on it. Haha.

• Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Watching a bit more of Lupo playing it. The builds and unlocks etc are calling to me
  • It is extremely moreish, in the Superhans way. Act 1 completed tonight. Just so much stuff pulling you in each and every direction.
  • How does the game save and when? Part the way thru something and don’t want to switch it off until I know what to do.
  • Uhhh I think it constantly saves unless you're in a dungeon or area off the "main" map, then it's predefined checkpoints.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!