Politics of the Free - It’s because Democrats, stupid.
  • Imagine the fighting in the Conway (apt name btw) household.

"Why are you accusing me, Claudia?"
    "It wasn't me, someone must've hacked my phone and posted your breasts all over the internet."
    "Always be open to alternative facts!"
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • “I’m assuming my mom took a picture of [my tits] to use against me one day …”

I mean - let’s just start with that. What even is this family?
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    How Kelly-Ann and her husband (the founder of the Lincoln Project) are still married is beyond me.
  • She is a highly abusive piece of shit, but gets protected by her friends in high places. Her daughter has documented lots of abuse she receives and nothing happens
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • poprock wrote:
    “I’m assuming my mom took a picture of [my tits] to use against me one day …” I mean - let’s just start with that. What even is this family?

A family that really likes their daughters tits?

No wonder Trump liked her.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    She wasn’t hacked was she. She did the equivalent of sending the wrong email to your boss gaff. She’s probably been on the wine and clicked the wrong thing.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    She wasn’t hacked was she. She did the equivalent of sending the wrong email to your boss gaff. She’s probably been on the wine (and coke) and clicked the wrong thing.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • Trump's lawyers have quit, a disagreement in strategy apparently.

I think we all know what that disagreement likely is. They want to use sensible established legal practices to build a case and Trump wants to Trump.

They are supposed to be putting a case to the Senate on Tuesday.
  • I want trump’s defence be the word “penis” said for the whole of his statement and then see the senate find him not guilty.
  • The strategy could be for Trump to turn up naked, shout "Joe Biden is a fake president, everyone should kill him, and do a better job of it than when I directly told you to go to the Capitol and violently overthrow the Government, also you should kill Ted Cruz because he's the Zodiac Killer and really you could argue self defence and his wife is ugly" and there would still be enough Republicans who won't vote to convict him, including Ted Cruz.
  • It exposes them though doesn't it.
    A decent set of lawyers should be able to come up with some guff that makes a Rep aquit vote palatable to conservative Rep voters.

Trump won't.
  • Please please please let this end up with Trump defending himself. No lawyer, just him. Pretty please?
  • I would popcornburst myself watching that.
  • It would be incredible.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Heard he’s got a cousin called Vinny
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Apparently they quit because Trump was insisting they argued voter fraud and stolen election as his defense.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    It would be awful, cos he'd just keep taking and ignore legal convention and attempt/succeed to make mockery of the whole trial and get off cos GOP. Would not watch. There needs to be an actual serious conversation within the trial, if which he's incapable.
  • Ready for a new Qanon conspiracy?
    There are sub groups who believe Trump will be inaugurated on March 4th as the 19th President.

Why the 19th?
    Well they believe that during the term of Ulysees S. Grant the United States became a corporation, in 1871 to be exact. All presidents subsequently are invalid (which strangely must also include Trump 1.0). Grant was the 18th so Trump 2.0 will be the next legitimate president, the 19th.

Why March 4th?
    This was the old inauguration date but Roosevelt moved it to Jan 20th. Since Roosevelt wasn't a legitimate president the move will be overuled.

Yes I know what you are thinking. If the inauguration date moving is not a legitimate change of law then what about every other law set by a president since. Well this is Qanon so of course none of those are valid either. 150 years of U.S law in the bin.
    Conveniently they also believe this includes the 14th ammendment granting citizenship to slaves despite the 14th passing in 1868 a year before Grant was president and 5 years before the U.S apparently became a corporation, but let's not fanny around with facts.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Ready for a new Qanon conspiracy? There are sub groups who believe Trump will be inaugurated on March 4th as the 19th President. Why the 19th? Well they believe that during the term of Ulysees S. Grant the United States became a corporation, in 1871 to be exact. All presidents subsequently are invalid (which strangely must also include Trump 1.0). Grant was the 18th so Trump 2.0 will be the next legitimate president, the 19th. Why March 4th? This was the old inauguration date but Roosevelt moved it to Jan 20th. Since Roosevelt wasn't a legitimate president the move will be overuled. Yes I know what you are thinking. If the inauguration date moving is not a legitimate change of law then what about every other law set by a president since. Well this is Qanon so of course none of those are valid either. 150 years of U.S law in the bin. Conveniently they also believe this includes the 14th ammendment granting citizenship to slaves despite the 14th passing in 1868 a year before Grant was president and 5 years before the U.S apparently became a corporation, but let's not fanny around with facts.

It's imaginative, have to give it that.
    SFV - reddave360
  • My mate has an odd job man come to his area and the guy is a full QA nutcase.
    My mate forwarded me a YouTube video this guy had sent about an actual, literal underground war that his taking place between good and evil across the world right now. Earthquakes are evidence of the battles.
    There’s intercontinental subterranean mag-lev trains that were transporting soldiers back and forth to the fight. I said ‘were’ because those tunnels are now full of magma and are unusable.
    White hats rescued 36,568 children that were held in cages underground, these cages were stacked upon each other and stretched for kilometres. It then went on to list scores of coordinates, bases and earthquakes that were proof of all this madness.
    All this utter madness came out of the first 10 mins of the video. There was so much to unpack and I couldn’t take anymore than 10mins. God alone knows what happened in the other 30 mins but fuck me there’s got to be about 20 seasons worth of x-files episodes in this one video.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • That bloody magma eh. It gets everywhere.
  • m8, link the video innit.
  • Yeah I kinda wanna see that.
    Just remember to log out of Youtube first.
  • "Celebs moisturize with children's foreskins"

Fucking hell! Thats a new one on me.
    Very Brasseye.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Not a conspiracy, though.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!