Politics of the Free - It’s because Democrats, stupid.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    b0r1s wrote:
    Brooks wrote:
    They've definitely been trained to just absorb a certain level of ethnically demonstrated distress as basically performative, which is... dire.

Any blonde haired blue eyed white girl who is suffering would have a blanket and understanding.

Any mass murdering white teen boy would probably get a drink.
  • That link is empty to me.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • pantyfire wrote:
    For those that were interested here’s the DUMBs (deep underground military bases - I shit you not) video. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6SLDk7V1CPY&feature=youtu.be

Wow.... I got about 5-6 minutes in. Would make a hell of a movie.
    SFV - reddave360
  • I wonder if any of us could do the full length.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Its amazing to read the comments section. So many people seem to feel this video is full of truth and proof.

There be clear, I'm not amazed that people believe that governments do act in dangerous unknown ways - there is clear proof of that. So I guess I can see why some people start going slowly more out there because like the best crazy theory stuff, there is just enough truth to get it rolling. But how you could look at that video with its rinky dink editing and presentation and think "yep, thats the clincher for me" is incredible.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Hillary drank the blood from an eagle for the ghost of Hugo Chavez.
  • The blacks drank the blood of a bald eagle while forcibly vaccinating a flag
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Anderson Cooper created Covid for the child prison camps on the moon.

I think old Anderson needs to show his working on that one
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Hunter Biden created Covid to keep the whites down.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Obama will harvest your trigger finger while in the pantry of a Marxist pizzeria
  • Happy birthday month b0r1s!

Obama bought stock in antifa in the pantry of a Marxist pizzeria.

Feel a bit let down by that...
    SFV - reddave360
  • https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55897126

Marjorie Taylor Greene: Congresswoman faces expulsion threat

"..Democrats have introduced a resolution to strip a pro-Trump Republican lawmaker of her committee assignments over her past posts on social media.

Marjorie Taylor Greene has embraced conspiracy theories, including that school shootings and 9/11 were staged.

Her sympathies for the fringe group Q-Anon were public knowledge when she first ran for a congressional seat in north-west Georgia last year.

A staunch supporter of former US President Donald Trump, she has previously suggested that 2016 Democratic White House nominee Hillary Clinton was involved in a child mutilation and paedophilia ring.

Her social media accounts have "liked" comments calling for the murder of Democratic politicians.

In 2018 Mrs Greene suggested the September 11, 2001 attacks were part of a government conspiracy.

That same year, she theorised baselessly that California wildfires might have been ignited by a space laser controlled by a cabal, including the Rothschild banking firm.

She once said black people "are held slaves to the Democratic Party" and that white males are the most repressed group in the US. She has also claimed that several high-profile school shootings were staged..."

Source BBC

Wow, a congresswoman thought school shootings are staged and people voted for her? She sounds vile and full of hate. Good riddance. Both parties need to weed people like this out.
  • Future president Dino. She speaks to the loons, and they are way more committed voters.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Unfortunately you are correct that these people get voted in for a reason.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    RedDave2 wrote:
    Future president Dino. She speaks to the loons, and they are way more committed voters.

Based on the last election, they are not.
  • It feels like a dangerous mistake to me.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    What does?
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:
    RedDave2 wrote:
    Future president Dino. She speaks to the loons, and they are way more committed voters.

Also, a number of the insurrectionists at the Capitol weren't even registered to vote in the election they claim was stolen.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Why would you vote in an election you believe is rigged?
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    But they wanted all legitimate votes counted, but didn't even try to vote.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    RedDave2 wrote:

I wasn't being completely serious but I wouldn't be too surprised at this poont. I can certainly see a few more crazies getting in and who knows, if it got a more solid platform either through taking over the gop or as part of some other party, it could become more and more viable.

A lot of people rallied behind biden because of trumps past 4 years. In a normal election that number would be done. Trumps numbers this election were huge and any year that would have carried. Sadly I only see qanon stuff spreading for the next few years. It's heavily tied to religious dogma and there is a huge under current of religious extremism in the US. It just needs someone to tap it.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Yossarian wrote:
    What does?

"..Democrats have introduced a resolution to strip a pro-Trump Republican lawmaker of her committee assignments over her past posts on social media.”

I can see the desire to rejecting her but it just feels like it’s a dangerous tool to introduce into play when it can be used more nefariously and I think after the whole Donald trump Deplorables debacle it seems like a dumb move to slap in the face anyone who voted for her.

I mean what is going to really motivate conspiracy theorists other than a literal group that publically blocks the work of a democratically elected person.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I think the Republicans are starting to show themselves up enough that any traditional, moderate Republican is going to find it hard to vote for them. I would expect more loons to win primaries but then suffer as a result in the actual elections, other than in 100% guaranteed areas.
  • Do you feel the same about when they did this to Steve King?
  • I don’t know who Steve king is.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:
    What does?

"..Democrats have introduced a resolution to strip a pro-Trump Republican lawmaker of her committee assignments over her past posts on social media.”

I can see the desire to rejecting her but it just feels like it’s a dangerous tool to introduce into play when it can be used more nefariously and I think after the whole Donald trump Deplorables debacle it seems like a dumb move to slap in the face anyone who voted for her.

I mean what is going to really motivate conspiracy theorists other than a literal group that publically blocks the work of a democratically elected person.

Nah, they’re forcing the Republicans to either disown her and potentially cause a split with Trump’s base, or back her and her wild conspiracy theories.

It’s more about forcing the GOP on record with how they feel about her than anything else. She represents an issue which the Republicans would rather was ignored.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:
    What does?

She thinks Jews started forest fires with a space laser, and that school shooting survivors are crisis actors. How can she have a position on any committee that might be responsible for writing legislation?

• Yeah that’s pretty bad.

It just seems to me that the appearance of this just feels like it plays into the hands of the people who are already making wins on this basis by antagonising them and I don’t trust that worse people won’t abuse this mechanism.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!