Brexit: Boris' Big Belgian Bangers
  • Unlikely wrote:
    This much.

NBbVMLu.jpg

Amazing work.
  • Not sure how that poxy 16 roll pack sneaked in there.
  • Posh cunt, where's the renova
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Do you think your asshole is better than ordinary peoples
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Unlikely wrote:
    This much. *snip*

These are the first few thoughts that come to mind.

- Eat meals with a knife a fork
    - Consider using towels after baths and showers
    - Wank less
    - Only use confetti for celebrations
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Unlikely wrote:
    This much. *snip*

These are the first few thoughts that come to mind.

- Eat meals with a knife a fork
    - Consider using towels after baths and showers
    - Wank less
    - Only use confetti for celebrations
    - Lose weight so you don't need to buy a massive dehumidifier to dry your crotch
  • All good ideas.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    - Use shampoo to deal with greasy hair elsewise, look into contacting a barber
  • I've just counted fourteen tetra packs of oat milk on top of the bookcases.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    - Sawdust can be a viable alternative for dealing with bile
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Surely ‘install a bidet’ should be on the list. Especially good for remainers as it displays Francophile tendencies.
  • “We’re close to a gangrene moment,” said one senior European Commission official.
    They appear to be completely done with fucking about.
    https://www.ft.com/content/1c2e27fe-4bb8-11e9-bbc9-6917dce3dc62
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Surely ‘install a bidet’ should be on the list. Especially good for remainers as it displays Francophile tendencies.

There was one in the en-suite when we moved in but it was pink so we moved it out.
  • All round to unlikely's for a poostock in April.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Too late. It's Friday night pooza and me and unlikely are on at 3pm shiting everywhere.
  • And the canapés are basil leaves.  One per person.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Sky News can reveal the armed forces have activated a team in a nuclear bunker beneath the Ministry of Defence to step up preparations for a 'no-deal' Brexit

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/1108779699931660288
  • Well it’s about fucking time.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Sky News can reveal the armed forces have activated a team in a nuclear bunker beneath the Ministry of Defence to step up preparations for a 'no-deal' Brexit

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/1108779699931660288

Wow, they really are going to nuke the site from orbit!
    SFV - reddave360
  • Finally, the sweet embrace of oblivion I have been too much of a pussy to administer myself is at hand.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • I think I quite want a no deal now. Just to see what actually happens. My life is pretty dull and Brexit has at least provided a fair amount of amusement so far. I really don’t want Farage, Mogg, Johnson & Cunts bleating on about how great it would have been for the next fifty years either.

A short sharp dose of reality before returning on our hands and knees to the EU is the only way to end it. Unlikely hoarding all of Aberdeen’s bog roll and fighting off scavengers on his door step would be a decent watch on the evening news as well.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    monkey wrote:
    I think I quite want a no deal now. Just to see what actually happens. I really don’t want Farage, Mogg, Johnson & Cunts bleating on about how great it would have been for the next fifty years either.

A short sharp dose of reality before returning on our hands and knees to the EU is the only way to end it. Unlikely hoarding all of Aberdeen’s bog roll and fighting off scavengers on his door step would be a decent watch on the evening news as well.

If we leave we won't return. People still bang on about the empire, no way enough people could swallow their false pride and accept a return to the EU but without our veto power or rebate.
  • Scotland will go back. Maybe NI will reunify with the south as well?

Wales are stuck outside with us English forever though. The Christmas we get, we deserve.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Also Nigel Farage's show on LBC the last week has been absolute cringetopia, the absolute dreck calling in to either cry that Brexit had been stolen or that YAS NO DEAL LETS GO BAYBEE WW2 FUCK YOU JOHNNY FOREIGNER THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP EM.

I s to the m to the d to the h.
  • I think England will go back. It's going to have to once climate migration kicks in.
  • 30 years from now, we’ll be back. As long as we haven’t all sunk into the sea / choked to death / been cooked alive / blown ourselves up / been imprisoned in AI-controlled death camps.

• monkey wrote:
    I think I quite want a no deal now. Just to see what actually happens. I really don’t want Farage, Mogg, Johnson & Cunts bleating on about how great it would have been for the next fifty years either.

If we leave we won't return. People still bang on about the empire, no way enough people could swallow their false pride and accept a return to the EU but without our veto power or rebate.

I'd agree, I don't see a return any time soon. It will be a generation. And by then our European army will be ready to conquer you , led by our German masters.

SFV - reddave360
  • We will leave, the country will be ruined and embarrassed. 
    Resentment will grow with the current crop of leaders and their old system.

Tommy Robinson will become leader of the New Tory party and assassinate all opposition overnight.

He will go on a mission building motorways to give people jobs again.

2039 we invade the Rhineland.

2089, David Hasselhoff's grandchild performs as New Hadrian's wall is torn down.

By 2119 we have a stable economy and democracy, a key player in The Global Union and are accused of being unelected dictators by Swaziland.
  • Peston hads just told the news anchor he expects "the mother of all constitutional crises" next week. Sounds bad.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!