Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • I'll take some pics of mine, although far less numerous than Webbo's collection, but cool to see the differences I think.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • 000Q5LP.jpg
    I make the most of what little space I've got to get them on show, plus it frees up space for more!

Would love to see what you have, Rouj. There is something a bit more honest about seeing home pics over the shop showroom pics on the web.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    You really a shoe off and and airsoul. Love it.

You have the shoe equivalent of my ridiculous boardgame collection.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Except I'm not allowed to shoe show them off.
  • Webbins wrote:
    Here we go then. Apologies in advance for the bandwidth drain!

FHwWOog.jpg

A trio of Nite Joggers. Love these, supreme comfort. All picked up this year for buttons. Adi over saturated the colourways for these, some terrible combinations but these were the best.

ewqtc4z.jpg

Two pairs of ZX750s courtesy of good old Wynsors.com and a pair of Office exclusive 700s going back possibly 10 years. Classic silhouettes.

ooSf4OR.jpg

Trio of Gazelles. Again a classic silhouette, terrace standard.

slhDU1d.jpg

Pair of Stan Smiths. The white ones are around 20 years old, been in storage for so long. I've recently revived them for walking/playing out in.

ZgCI6tr.jpg

lEMoPVc.jpg

The Tron Smiths are beautiful. Don't wear often as the plasticky finish isn't conducive to the long term, cracking already. They look the business though.

ctanyZH.jpg

Marathon Tech, Los Angeles and Spirit of the Games '84. The MTs are again supremely comfortable and lightweight. LAs for the inner chav but a great summer shoe for their lightweight breathability. SotG84 a classic silhouette, a little gimmicky perhaps but they have retro childhood vibes in spades.

X9YGRDG.jpg

A trio of Tailwind '79s. Great looking shoe, the first I believe to feature the Air unit.

2JzAreK.jpg

Waffle Racers, the latest addition and my first waffle shoe. Love this colourway, would definitely pick up more.

8FrMX77.jpg

AM90 and AM1. The 90s I picked up from a Buffalo Exchange (used/vintage store) in Portland and they were practically boxfresh (minus box!) for a ridic $40. Not a massive fan of AM1s but I can dig them in mono colourways such as this grey affair.

8iuDSTM.jpg

Gore-Tex AF1s, amazing looking shoe and built to last. I'll probably still be rocking these down the legion.

Cqvegzn.jpg

A trio of Cortez... no sorry, two pairs of *ripoff* Cortez and their 'inspiration' the Tiger Corsair.

tCtS7u1.jpg

Veeeery similar, Corsair edges it in detail and build quality. Love the Cortez look however.

Z0gbjux.jpg

The classically coloured Cortez and it's even lighter brother the Cortez Ultra Moire. Unworn, too fresh.

ojQGKcq.jpg

Zoom Blazers for the inner s8r boi. The fuq you'll see me grinding in these tho.

QcBlRTz.jpg

Tailwind '92, for my rare forays into running... Mach Runners, very cheap, classic shoe and Court Royale.

uokstLn.jpg

Converse Allstars, mono black leather and canvas and two pairs of leans.

7PZrvD6.jpg

New Balance 574s and Internationalist, both relegated to walking duties.

052KBvl.jpg

Seems I have a shoe for every occasion. Indoor football and squash covered here with some Diesels I've had since first year of uni way back in '97.

HRyKAr4.jpg

Copa Mundials... timeless. Been a while since I threaded a through ball in these however.

Still with me? High tops next.

Ec4fhSx.jpg

Instinct Hi, bought for £120 pounds years and years ago from a brilliant but sadly no more trainer shrine in Leeds called Sneakerville. Absolutely beautiful but unfortunately due to some dodgy storage on my behalf, the flimsy material high on the ankle section is falling away.

Wdp9icQ.jpg

EMc7pai.jpg

Dunkles, just amazing artwork on these, and quality leather uppers. Christ knows the value, but pretty rare I would expect.

dIyQqPM.jpg

QO5LZ7C.jpg

Terminators, the Supreme Courts eds in yellow/red very good looking, both in need of a good brush up.

bEiAhHv.jpg

Bling bling playa gold Vandals. Great on the feet, a nightmare to clean.

jF7UoF8.jpg

Air Revolution Hi, chunky af but fresh nonetheless.

NAcfYx6.jpg

Some battered, worn, but well loved AF1s. Again in need of some TLC.

I think that about covers it. I think I make it about 46 pairs minus the Copa Mundials. Obviously some have fallen by the wayside over the years; Air Flight 89, Air Max BW and Huarache International are some shoes that have been lost to the ravages of wear and time but still linger in the mind.
    The white pumas with red thingy are acceptable. I'm sorry, webbo, but the rest are all aids. Every last one.

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Aarrgh ffs Gonz my bandwidth.
  • I really am a cunt
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Pray4G.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Not 4G, 3G... I mean for G.
  • Webbins wrote:
    Here we go then. Apologies in advance for the bandwidth drain!

FHwWOog.jpg

A trio of Nite Joggers. Love these, supreme comfort. All picked up this year for buttons. Adi over saturated the colourways for these, some terrible combinations but these were the best.

ewqtc4z.jpg

Two pairs of ZX750s courtesy of good old Wynsors.com and a pair of Office exclusive 700s going back possibly 10 years. Classic silhouettes.

ooSf4OR.jpg

Trio of Gazelles. Again a classic silhouette, terrace standard.

slhDU1d.jpg

Pair of Stan Smiths. The white ones are around 20 years old, been in storage for so long. I've recently revived them for walking/playing out in.

ZgCI6tr.jpg

lEMoPVc.jpg

The Tron Smiths are beautiful. Don't wear often as the plasticky finish isn't conducive to the long term, cracking already. They look the business though.

ctanyZH.jpg

Marathon Tech, Los Angeles and Spirit of the Games '84. The MTs are again supremely comfortable and lightweight. LAs for the inner chav but a great summer shoe for their lightweight breathability. SotG84 a classic silhouette, a little gimmicky perhaps but they have retro childhood vibes in spades.

X9YGRDG.jpg

A trio of Tailwind '79s. Great looking shoe, the first I believe to feature the Air unit.

2JzAreK.jpg

Waffle Racers, the latest addition and my first waffle shoe. Love this colourway, would definitely pick up more.

8FrMX77.jpg

AM90 and AM1. The 90s I picked up from a Buffalo Exchange (used/vintage store) in Portland and they were practically boxfresh (minus box!) for a ridic $40. Not a massive fan of AM1s but I can dig them in mono colourways such as this grey affair.

8iuDSTM.jpg

Gore-Tex AF1s, amazing looking shoe and built to last. I'll probably still be rocking these down the legion.

Cqvegzn.jpg

A trio of Cortez... no sorry, two pairs of *ripoff* Cortez and their 'inspiration' the Tiger Corsair.

tCtS7u1.jpg

Veeeery similar, Corsair edges it in detail and build quality. Love the Cortez look however.

Z0gbjux.jpg

The classically coloured Cortez and it's even lighter brother the Cortez Ultra Moire. Unworn, too fresh.

ojQGKcq.jpg

Zoom Blazers for the inner s8r boi. The fuq you'll see me grinding in these tho.

QcBlRTz.jpg

Tailwind '92, for my rare forays into running... Mach Runners, very cheap, classic shoe and Court Royale.

uokstLn.jpg

Converse Allstars, mono black leather and canvas and two pairs of leans.

7PZrvD6.jpg

New Balance 574s and Internationalist, both relegated to walking duties.

052KBvl.jpg

Seems I have a shoe for every occasion. Indoor football and squash covered here with some Diesels I've had since first year of uni way back in '97.

HRyKAr4.jpg

Copa Mundials... timeless. Been a while since I threaded a through ball in these however.

Still with me? High tops next.

Ec4fhSx.jpg

Instinct Hi, bought for £120 pounds years and years ago from a brilliant but sadly no more trainer shrine in Leeds called Sneakerville. Absolutely beautiful but unfortunately due to some dodgy storage on my behalf, the flimsy material high on the ankle section is falling away.

Wdp9icQ.jpg

EMc7pai.jpg

Dunkles, just amazing artwork on these, and quality leather uppers. Christ knows the value, but pretty rare I would expect.

dIyQqPM.jpg

QO5LZ7C.jpg

Terminators, the Supreme Courts eds in yellow/red very good looking, both in need of a good brush up.

bEiAhHv.jpg

Bling bling playa gold Vandals. Great on the feet, a nightmare to clean.

jF7UoF8.jpg

Air Revolution Hi, chunky af but fresh nonetheless.

NAcfYx6.jpg

Some battered, worn, but well loved AF1s. Again in need of some TLC.

I think that about covers it. I think I make it about 46 pairs minus the Copa Mundials. Obviously some have fallen by the wayside over the years; Air Flight 89, Air Max BW and Huarache International are some shoes that have been lost to the ravages of wear and time but still linger in the mind.
    No Reeboks or Atheists. Tut tut.
  • Come with g if you want to live...
  • Amazing post Webbins :D
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Cheers Mark! Gotta add those Infrared 90s!
  • WHAAAT'S IN THE BOOOOOXX...

6WYHN3I.jpg
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Webbins wrote:
    Cheers Mark! Gotta add those Infrared 90s!

I’m expecting them to be in a raffle.
  • STAND DOWN! G.MAN HAS THE UPPER HAND!
    Spoiler:
  • Top three sneakers for me, I think.
  • I only saw a pair.
  • A pic I took earlier in the year, so doesn’t include the Nike Vapor 13 Club TF cheap footie kicks and my Air Jordan 5 Alternate Grape. I also missed off my tatty Air Zoom Breathe and Air Force 1s....

93Gd71g.jpg
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I'm not good at my shu recognition, are they 90s G?
  • Yup.
  • I had those in the middle furthest on the right. Memories. Can't recall what they were called.
  • and maybe the huaraches
  • Lord_Griff wrote:
    I had those in the middle furthest on the right. Memories. Can't recall what they were called.

Air Max Deluxe.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    Yup.

They're very nice.
  • Yeah, they are lovely. That pair has never been out the box and still has the tags on them.
    I like the 90's as a super comfort shoe, but there's a design flaw in the sole. You can see where there is a big groove across the sole at the ball of the foot. Every pair I've had has ultimately split clean across that groove long before the upper is even noticeably worn. It's a fucker, but they're just soooooo comfortable.
  • Lord_Griff wrote:
    I had those in the middle furthest on the right. Memories. Can't recall what they were called.

Air Max Deluxe.

Tempting at £160.

• Booo, only girl sizes
  • Case in point, here's my current everyday pair of 90s. These are about a year old tops, but if I give this one a little bend, you can see where it's begun to split...
    6zXPNTf.jpg
  • Disappointed it wasn't actual Paltrow head in the box
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!