Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • They are really lovely Matty. So is tomorrow going to have completely unexpected and unrumoured drops then? Or is it just the bacon and others I've already seen raffles for?

Back in the market for flyknit vapormaxs again, now hoping to see deals on last year's model soon.
    That nhs bonus is through tomorrow, ysee...
  • Don't think flyknit Vapors are worth the money tbh Gav.
    Surprisingly not particularly comfortable compared to other models of Air (again lol), and there are issues with how they age over time.
    These are mine...
    vncpnSi.jpg

lo1aNhw.jpg
    As you can see, there is a lair of sort of clear glue right around the base of the shoe to protect the flyknit. It discolours quite quickly with age, which isn't a huge deal with the colourway I have, but buyer beware. It's a thing.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Hmmmmm. But I wants themmmmm *stamps lorge feets*

Cheers man. Will await something else that catches me.
  • They are nice shoes, don't get me wrong, but there are pitfalls when weighted against the hefty price tag. Probably the only Nikes I've owned where I've thought these are quite nice, but I'll never buy another pair.
  • May have found a middleground

cDNBpoF.jpg

Then can just get airs another way. Yeah, let's do both!
  • sz_391543_a?qlt=92&w=1200&h=929&v=1%203x
    Vapormax Evos, Gav? Pricey at £190.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • May have found a middleground cDNBpoF.jpg Then can just get airs another way. Yeah, let's do both!
    I like those.
  • Yeah webs they're a newer non-flyknit model that came out last week or so. Very nice but a bit moonboot for me. One for a sale I think.
  • Wouldn’t give you £19 for those Evos. YMMV.
  • g.man wrote:
    Wouldn’t give you £19 for those Evos. YMMV.

They’re just about the ugliest looking shoe I’ve ever seen. Despicable.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    srsly Gav, fuck the vapors, not all they're made out to be, better shoes around
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Yes I had some vapors and they weren’t good
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • From memory 95s are heavy as fuck, think they were worn by old-timey divers.
  • I’m not getting a pair, because I can’t afford them. However, I really like Air Max Pre Day...

jFukmif.jpg
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Griff I’ve always thought that.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I wouldn't say they were heavy. Certainly not heavier than most other styles of AirMax, but they do have an incredibly rigid construction due to the design of the upper compared to other shoes, and I think that's probably what makes the slightly less comfortable. They just don't bend as well as other designs.
  • Has anybody actually gone running in a pair?
  • Only to get away from the pigs.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • I’d wear the Bacons for that.
  • Zing!
  • Has anybody actually gone running in a pair?

They were the shoe of a street robber in the late 90’s early 2000 so can’t be that bad
  • My benchmark for weight has been permanently skewed by wearing Balenciaga Triple Ss for a couple years. Reassuringly stupid.
  • mk64 wrote:
    Has anybody actually gone running in a pair?

They were the shoe of a street robber in the late 90’s early 2000 so can’t be that bad

Hahaha.

I’m assuming they were meant as a running shoe though, but I’d agree with g’s assessment of them.
  • Met a guy wearing TN Greedys the other day. On screen they look hideous. On his feet I was jealous as fuck
  • voJYOst.jpg

Happy Air Max Day ya'll!

Good luck getting the Bacons!
  • Happy Air Max Day!

Great collection Webbins :)
  • Cheers Mark!

Three Bacon raffles entered, no word yet.
  • Happy air max day, I'm out on SNKRs, End and Size now. Got one more entry at Sevenstore but they're probably only going to email if you win, so just gonna accept that the bacon dream will remain just that for another 17 years.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Aye, no dice at END, not heard anything from SNKRS (I'm guessing no news is bad news?), just got Sevenstore also to wait for.
  • I got a response pretty quickly from SNKRS after the draw closed, but it just depends sometimes they email super fast, sometimes takes hours to come through.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!