Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    That’s pretty much every fashion brand at the mo.  Yellow, orange, pink and peach.  I’m in my element.
    Just got a pair of grey vans ordered aw yeah what a party animal

Reg a man after my own heart
  • adidas_XZ0006InsideOut_GZ2709_GZ2710_GZ2711_HANON_TAL-4.jpg?v=1620638674

Had my eye on the above ZX 0006 Inside Outs for a while but wasn't moved at £130 when they released, and even again END have had them down to £69 for a wee while and I didn't plunge. However, I happened across them at Offspring today where all three are down to £50 which seemed almost a no brainer so I bit on the left and right pairs. The completionist in me almost went for all three. I do like the deconstructed look and the little pops of pink and blue.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • They shouldn’t work, but I like ‘em.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Like those left ones.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Webbins wrote:
    adidas_XZ0006InsideOut_GZ2709_GZ2710_GZ2711_HANON_TAL-4.jpg?v=1620638674

Had my eye on the above ZX 0006 Inside Outs for a while but wasn't moved at £130 when they released, and even again END have had them down to £69 for a wee while and I didn't plunge. However, I happened across them at Offspring today where all three are down to £50 which seemed almost a no brainer so I bit on the left and right pairs. The completionist in me almost went for all three. I do like the deconstructed look and the little pops of pink and blue.

Those blue (middle) kicks are so close to the OG ZX8000 I always wanted as a kid.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Been to the ‘local’ Nike Factory Shop today, there wasn’t much of interest, but did pick up these for child 1, for when she goes to secondary school in September. 70% off the reduced price made them £18.

Go7KrEI.jpg
  • Those are ace Mark!
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    They are nice.

Got Elliot a pair of these today for Rugby, were 20% off in a shop near where we are on hols.

FR28BrA.jpg

He is absolutely made up. Wore them on the beach and has come back, cleaned them and they're sat at the foot of his bed. Reckon he'd be asleep in them if he could. Absolutely made up. Love it.

• That's awesome mate :D
  • g.man wrote:
    Those are ace Mark!

Thanks g.

I’ll be honest, I’m slightly jealous.

What a wonderful story Frantic. Child 1 (Imogen) is currently trying on her new shin pads we bought her at the Nike shop (£3 bargain)
  • Webbins wrote:
    adidas_XZ0006InsideOut_GZ2709_GZ2710_GZ2711_HANON_TAL-4.jpg?v=1620638674

Those blue (middle) kicks are so close to the OG ZX8000 I always wanted as a kid.

Don't say that, Mark. I know exactly the ones you mean and I'm thinking I should have got the middle ones too! I'll gauge the two I get and see how I feel.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Do it… do it…. DO IIIIIIT lol ;)
  • Sports shoes for the actual playing of sport?! Haram.
  • Webbins wrote:
    adidas_XZ0006InsideOut_GZ2709_GZ2710_GZ2711_HANON_TAL-4.jpg?v=1620638674 Had my eye on the above ZX 0006 Inside Outs for a while but wasn't moved at £130 when they released, and even again END have had them down to £69 for a wee while and I didn't plunge. However, I happened across them at Offspring today where all three are down to £50 which seemed almost a no brainer so I bit on the left and right pairs. The completionist in me almost went for all three. I do like the deconstructed look and the little pops of pink and blue.

I really want to like these but you just know the plastic panels are going to crease and deform really unpleasantly.
  • Apparently some sneaky surprise restock drops on the SNKRS app today with it being SNKRS Day and all that jazz. Eyes peeled, some pages saying those desert Cactus Jack AJ4's will be part of it. Woof.
  • Aye I'm expecting a few Dunk restocks. It's going to be carnage but my app is ready. I'm heading to a sneaker boutique called McKickz in Leeds today to soak it up. Should probably leave my wallet at home.
    Brooks wrote:
    Webbins wrote:
    adidas_XZ0006InsideOut_GZ2709_GZ2710_GZ2711_HANON_TAL-4.jpg?v=1620638674 Had my eye on the above ZX 0006 Inside Outs for a while but wasn't moved at £130 when they released, and even again END have had them down to £69 for a wee while and I didn't plunge. However, I happened across them at Offspring today where all three are down to £50 which seemed almost a no brainer so I bit on the left and right pairs. The completionist in me almost went for all three. I do like the deconstructed look and the little pops of pink and blue.

I really want to like these but you just know the plastic panels are going to crease and deform really unpleasantly.

It is a valid concern, I shall see how they break in, not that they will get worn a lot. It may add to the aesthetic.

• regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Genuine question on these bright colours - what do you wear them with? I guess a pair of blue jeans would help set them off, but I can't think what else to do with
  • Light blue jeans, shorts (sorry Yoss and Andy) pale trousers?

I love bright colours full stop so this current trend helps me out with tops and t’s. The trend for trainers being such a big item is just a by product of this trend for me.
  • I also need to counter that there’s a lot of trainers itt that I wouldn’t either consider or be able to pull off.  I also absolutely fucking hate black trainers (mainly Nikes for some reason) so I’d never ever ever go near a pair of them.
  • Anything goes with anything.
  • UDljt2i.jpg
  • Heh. It’s a no from me.
  • Wouldn't wear, but I don't hate what they've done with that.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Brooks wrote:
    Wouldn't wear, but I don't hate what they've done with that.

As a man who went a bit mental at the Vans Simpsons range a bit ago, to the extent I bought 2 pairs of the Bart replica shoes, I'm not feeling this. I'm kind of exactly with Brooks - a good effort, but nah.
  • i5GOiHu.jpg

a40mfu0.jpg

bnYwTlQ.jpg

Finally got the camo gang assembled. They are a colourful bunch.
  • nike-air-huarache-orca-og-black-white-dd1068-001-mood-1.jpg
    Got these Orca Huaraches coming in too, courtesy of SNS. They have a crazy sale on, the above for £63!
  • Webbins wrote:
    Finally got the camo gang assembled. They are a colourful bunch.
    Outstanding!
  • That’s a mighty fine selection Webbins :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!